The Profile of a Married SIMP

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by MrMan »

Married simps always reap what they sow.

If you let yourself get roped into this trap, you deserve what you get.

You've been warned.....
I've seen these clips of this relationship before without the commentary. I agree that the girl is not attractive. She has an odd face, but maybe that's his type. The personality is awful. Even if she looked like a young Audrey Hepburn, her attitude toward money and the way she acts would make her repulsive. You wonder why one of his friends or the cameraman didn't just grab him by the shoulders and say, "What are you thinking? Why are you dating her?" Maybe he experienced the same thing that a lot of guys on this forum complain about, never being able to get dates. Then, he gets this girl who shows some interest in him, even though her motives are terrible and she doesn't even hide them like a normal gold digger, and he doesn't have the self-respect to let her go. Maybe he thought that is all he could get.

NAWALT is very true in this case. Not all women are like this. This woman is like an extreme stereotype of a golddigger. There are nonmaterialistic type people out there on the planet, male and female. There are also women who are feminine, demure, and value being respectful to their husbands or men in their lives. A lot of these women are in the eastern world and other parts of the planet.

I've seen bits of this show before, which sometimes advertizes here. It seems like they like to get some couples where the girl is the sassy entitled princess type, a couple where the girl is kind, sweet, and pretty, and if they can, a man who might be scamming an fat or older woman for a greencard.
Last edited by MrMan on January 17th, 2020, 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Shemp wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 7:54 pm
The above describes a godlike existence. Seriously, are not gods all alone? assuming gods exist, of course. Gods can watch humans from afar, but can't really get close to them or treat then like equals. According to the myths, Greek gods had occasional sex with human partners, but nothing lasting. True, they didn't pay the humans, but that's a minor detail. People get so freaked out about money and sex, as if there were something more profound about a groupie screwing a hideous rock star just because he's famous.
I appreciate the erudite comparison, but I wouldn't call @Contrarian Expatriate's loneliness and social vacuity as "god like". If you read ancient mythology, you will actually see that the typical episodes of male Gods having progeny from human women were, literally, all about "forced love", so kidnap and rape. This one is a classical one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leda_and_the_Swan.

I am not putting sex on a pedestal, in fact I am just as pragmatic about it as anyone else here. I am not eager to show off my "sexual market value" as someone else in here is, but I am having quite a bit of sexual bliss in Manila. I don't need sex to validate my "market value". I don't need sex to prove myself as manly and successful. I need sex because I like it: it's like getting gratification from drinking. Sometimes it's pure water, sometimes it's cheap soda. Sometimes it tastes better than it looks, sometimes if looks better than it tastes.

Much of that bliss actually comes from the fact that, as soon as my sexual urges will be soothed or as soon as I'll found a good young woman who ticks all my boxes (whichever comes first), I'll seriously think about committing to a relationship. Whether that relationship will lead to marriage, it's not something I really care about. We will think about it when we cross that bridge. I am open to both possibilities, although if I do end up with a Filipina or other foreigner, it might be difficult to repatriate to Europe or elsewhere without the proper spouse visa.
Shemp wrote:
You're just jealous you can't afford to use money to get what you want. If you were honest, you'd admit that all methods are allowable where love is concerned: looks, status, game, and yes, money too. Of these methods, the first three are like the wind: powerful when it blows in the right direction, but fickle and hence unreliable in the long run. Whereas money is like gravity: possibly less powerful in the short-run, but always in the same direction, and thus irresistible in the long run.
I am not jealous at all. You got it wrong. I don't need money to get what I want...not yet, at least. Whether I have money or not, is irrelevant. My family runs a chains of bars in my hometown and its surrounding areas. We are not millionaire rich but we worked hard and we own 4 out or 5 of the establishments we run, we own 3 houses outright, no mortgages, and we have funds invested, too. I was 9 years old when I started working in my Dad's patisserie from 4 AM until 7:30 AM, then dress up and go to school. We are industrious people and that's the way we earn our money and keep it. I am the only family member who had the privilege of going abroad to experience life away provincial Italy.

So even if I had plenty of money to spare, why should I use it to get the same things I can essentially get without paying a cent? Just to show off that I can, like @Contrarian Expatriate suggests? Do you really think I would get hotter girls if I put them on a "gf allowance"? Common sense says all I would get would be more materialistic and gold-digging women, women with attitude and an inflated ego who would consider that money as part of a transaction. Not one bit romantic, or exciting, or even arousing, in my book at least.

Are you from the US @Shemp? I have a few friends from the US and I did notice that they tend to reason a lot in terms of money and what money can buy. Perhaps it's in their (your?) mentality that money is the ultimate social lubricant and, with money, virtually everything is possible. Well, almost everything can be bought with money. In my book, there are things that money cannot buy.

Genuine physical attraction cannot be bought with money. The natural gift of youth, or good looks and some of you put it, cannot be bought with money. True love, for rare it can be, cannot be bought with money. Not even true respect can be bought with money. As the saying goes, if someone is prepared to give you respect and love in exchange for money, it means their respect and love are not worth the paper money is printed on.

Of course when I'll be same age as @Contrarian Expatriate, I won't be able to expect to obtain sex from young and good looking girls without giving something material in exchange, be it hard cash or other forms of support. That is why I hope - and it's a hope, not a certainty! - to be able to find a good woman who will give me respect and love me until such age I won't be physically fit and good looking anymore. If I will really have good sex drive until my late 50s or 60s, I wil try to do it with a wife or girlfriend, rather than a sugar babe or whore.

When I agree with @MrMan about CE having a pitiful existence, I don't mean to denigrate sex or his ability to pay for sex. I am looking at his inability (or reluctancy) to have genuine human relationships, which by definition do not involve cash exchanges.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

hypermak wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 11:55 pm
If you read ancient mythology, you will actually see that the typical episodes of male Gods having progeny from human women were, literally, all about "forced love", so kidnap and rape.
I don't agree that all sexual encounters of Gods with humans were forcible rape, that was mostly Zeus and Mars. For example, Satan/Snake in the Bible used game (words) to seduce Eve. That wasn't a sexual encounter, however I'm sure there are myths where gods tempted human women using promises of beautiful jewelry to get the sex they wanted, which amounts to using a combination of game and money.

Anyway, the important thing is that the gods didn't care if the woman loved them or not, they simply wanted sex with her, by fair means or foul. And that's how I feel about my sugar baby and other young women. I don't care if these girls feel no physical attraction towards me. What matters is that I feel physical attraction to her and that she lets me do what I want to her body.

Also, women who aren't focused on money bore me. To me, sex without cash exchange feels like talking to an idiot. When I was young and dumb, I had sexual "relationshits" not involving money, but not interested now in repeating such stupidity. Money is always what I wanted most in life, so I can only feel close to and respect for women who feel the same way.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 11:55 pm
Shemp wrote:
You're just jealous you can't afford to use money to get what you want. If you were honest, you'd admit that all methods are allowable where love is concerned: looks, status, game, and yes, money too. Of these methods, the first three are like the wind: powerful when it blows in the right direction, but fickle and hence unreliable in the long run. Whereas money is like gravity: possibly less powerful in the short-run, but always in the same direction, and thus irresistible in the long run.
I am not jealous at all. You got it wrong. I don't need money to get what I want...not yet, at least. Whether I have money or not, is irrelevant. My family runs a chains of bars in my hometown and its surrounding areas. We are not millionaire rich but we worked hard and we own 4 out or 5 of the establishments we run, we own 3 houses outright, no mortgages, and we have funds invested, too. I was 9 years old when I started working in my Dad's patisserie from 4 AM until 7:30 AM, then dress up and go to school. We are industrious people and that's the way we earn our money and keep it. I am the only family member who had the privilege of going abroad to experience life away provincial Italy.
Of course you're jealous. It's as plain as day and that is why you are acting out like a banshee on the forum. While I applaud your family's entrepreneurial efforts, you are from people who have to do manual WORK for your income hence your current laboring away as kitchen help in the Philippines. Is that really what you want to be doing with your life or is that simply the best you can do for yourself? We all know the latter is the case.

And for all of your wishful thinking that I am living a "pitiful existence," living out one's plans and dream life after working so hard for it makes for the pinnacle of contentment and fulfillment. I suppose if I were slaving away in some hotel kitchen in the wee hours of the morning, it might make me feel better also to cast aspersions on higher lifestyles I could never hope to enjoy.
8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Since this is an anti-marriage thread, it doesn't belong in the "marriage minded only" board. So I'm going to move it to another board. Remember guys, the "seeking foreign brides" board is for pro-marriage discussions only, not for bashing marriage or ridiculing it. Those discussions are for other boards. So if you are anti-marriage like CE, please don't post on the board you aren't supposed to. Thanks.

Also, if you guys start an anti-marriage topic like this one, please don't post it in the "marriage minded only" board either. Post it in a different board. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is a SIMP? Can anyone define it? What does it stand for?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 4:28 pm
What is a SIMP? Can anyone define it? What does it stand for?
Some think is a shortened form of simpleton, but it is actually an acronym meaning:

"Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pu**Y"

A simp in practical terms is the guy who places females on pedestals in the hopes of gaining sexual favor which he never gets because female nature identifies and exploits simps and saves sexuality for bigger game.

Simps come in many forms:

-Incels who have not yet learned that the Hollywood movie sexual strategy is a myth.
-Married men who live under the domination and direction of their wives.
-Guys at work who jump at any chance to serve, protect, or support their female coworkers (especially when they are in the wrong).
-White Knights who dangerously intervene to save damsels in distress only and are lucky to receive a thank you in the end.

In the case of the video, the guy lured the Russian girl into marriage with lies that he was wealthy. When she married him, she learned that he was nearly broke so she became an angry, living hell while he remained in la la land and confused why she just does not love him because he is such a great guy.

In the end, the guy should have kept her around as his girlfriend and put her on a monthly allowance. Instead he is now serving prison time for trafficking marijuana to earn money for her demanding lifestyle.

That is "simping" par excellence on so many levels!
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Simp is acronym for Simpleton (or Saphead or Schmuck) Idolizing Mediocre p***y, though there are other definitions. Google it.

I don't see this as example of failure with Russian brides. The real simps are those Dream Connections guys who marry boring overweight middle aged single mothers and then get divorce raped soon after getting back to the USA. Jorge got a lot better deal than that, from what I can tell, assuming what he wanted was excitement, becaise excitement is what he got in spades. Anfisa is NOT mediocre p***y. She isn't conventionally pretty, but her sexuality is world class. Not for everyone, of course, but I can see why Jorge might go for her. An expensive ride, but then many (though not all) of the finer things in life are expensive. I'm sure Jorge will remember Anfisa fondly all his life, regardless of what she cost.

Personally. I am not a thrill seeker, but if I did want a girl like Anfisa, I would leave her in Russia as a paid sugar baby.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shemp wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 5:24 pm
Personally. I am not a thrill seeker, but if I did want a girl like Anfisa, I would leave her in Russia as a paid sugar baby.
BINGO!!!!

For all your foibles Shemp, you do understand female nature in a way most will never.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I feel the need to restate my position that CE’s advice is some really brilliant, wise, really well reasoned and thought out advice for CE and those like him. For others, maybe not so much, although even there, there are nuggets of wisdom from CE that should be taken into account.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Shemp wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 10:54 am
I don't agree that all sexual encounters of Gods with humans were forcible rape, that was mostly Zeus and Mars. For example, Satan/Snake in the Bible used game (words) to seduce Eve. That wasn't a sexual encounter, however I'm sure there are myths where gods tempted human women using promises of beautiful jewelry to get the sex they wanted, which amounts to using a combination of game and money.
I only have high school reminiscences of Greek/Roman mythology but all I can recalls are cases of Olympus gods and second-tier divinities like Priapus or spirits like Fauns preying on young woman for lust.

As you probably know, women had low or no status in those ancient societies. Those men - divine or human - who wanted to have sex with a beautiful girl would usually marry them, or have them with force or other form of abuse. I don't think most of these men ever needed to offer precious gifts or use sophisticated language to reach their purposes.

The first major literary accounts of men who used eloquence and deception to get the favours of girls, usually girls of high value (very pretty and young, high-society or both) were published in the 18th century. Google "Giacomo Casanova" or "Giuseppe Balsamo Cagliostro". Both these men were from modest origins and used their intellectual qualities to seduce women, although it has been proved that Casanova's memoirs are partly fictional. Both these men were familiar with alchemy and esoteric matters, which made them no less the charlatans they were, but made their "arts" more believable. Balsamo was basically a master forger and his reputation in Europe quickly plunged once his former sponsors started to realise the scams.
Shemp wrote:
Anyway, the important thing is that the gods didn't care if the woman loved them or not, they simply wanted sex with her, by fair means or foul. And that's how I feel about my sugar baby and other young women. I don't care if these girls feel no physical attraction towards me. What matters is that I feel physical attraction to her and that she lets me do what I want to her body.
I don't find anything objectionable about paying a woman for her company or sex. I am not a bigot and I know P2P has its place in society and in a man's life. If I was horny and with no other women in sight, than those who wouldn't want to be with me by any other means, hell I would open my wallet and stop caring if these women like me for me or for my cash.

It's just two things, one is personal, the other is a more general statement. Personally, I am still at that stage in my life when I don't need to pay to have sex with anyone. It never happened once and I think I will never happen for many years.

The second one is that I believe that sugar daddying isn't a good way to build a genuine relationship with a woman. Perhaps it's because I am from Italy, where we cannot conceive a life without someone who genuinely cares about us, whether a mother, a sister, a wife or a friend. If I could choose between having a stable and loving relationship with a woman who will still be attractive and good in bed in her late 40s, and ending up alone with a pocket full of cash, ready to give it to random younger women who are only interested in a transaction, I would choose the first one, any time!

Women are naturally possessive, they don't like the idea of caring for a man who will split himself between her and other women. If your sugar babe or @Contrarian Expatriate's allows you guys to do that, either she's a real kink or, as it's more likely, she doesn't have any feeling beyond that of joy as she flips through the banknotes.
Shemp wrote:
Also, women who aren't focused on money bore me. To me, sex without cash exchange feels like talking to an idiot. When I was young and dumb, I had sexual "relationshits" not involving money, but not interested now in repeating such stupidity. Money is always what I wanted most in life, so I can only feel close to and respect for women who feel the same way.
I don't know how old you are now @Shemp, I assume you're closer in age to CE than to me. Maybe when you were young you entered meaningless relationships with women, with lukewarm feelings and little or no passion. I would, too, regret entertaining those kinds of relationships. They are a waste of your time and hers.

Personally I would never compromise: either a girl has all of what I am looking for, or she would be just a f*ck buddy or a friend, or both.

Times have changed since your younger years and girls are now much more open to non-committal relationships. If they enjoy sex with you, they are usually the first to want both the fun and pleasure of sex and the freedom to walk away without any commitment.

In my 5 years between London and Malta, I never had to promise a girl a relationship to sleep with her. In fact most of the times, in London, I knew that posing as the serious man looking for eternal love would have just spoiled my chances to have fun with her. Maltese girls are very conservative but, fortunately, there is a vibrant expat scene including lots of seasonal workers from Eastern Europe, Italy and Greece, Morocco and Turkey, etc. These girls know they only have 6 months on the island and are open to having casual fun.

Finally, I think you are confusing women who are money savvy, or like making and managing money, with women who would only have sex for money. They are two completely different things. Finances are an important part of life and I, too, would be put off by a woman who, by her own admission, doesn't want to touch money, perhaps delegating everything to her man. I wouldn't like that, either.

Yet, saying that sex without cash exchange is the only thing that defines a smart woman, is frankly going too far. Are you implying that, if a girl is smart, she should always want some sort of "cashback" or reward for giving you sex? I would happily leave those "smarties" to someone else. I prefer a girl who is good looking and loves sex. Then, of course, if I feel particularly generous or attached I could always give her something, or take her to taste my cuisine, or someone else's...
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 11:08 am
Of course you're jealous. It's as plain as day and that is why you are acting out like a banshee on the forum. While I applaud your family's entrepreneurial efforts, you are from people who have to do manual WORK for your income hence your current laboring away as kitchen help in the Philippines. Is that really what you want to be doing with your life or is that simply the best you can do for yourself? We all know the latter is the case.
You applaud my family's entrepreneurial efforts but don't you know that being even a modest baker or confectioner requires years of training, which you will only get by working for someone else? I was lucky I had a head start with my Dad, before entering one Italy's best cooking schools, but many others who enter this profession will be apprentices at other shops.

You think of Manila as some sort of culinary backwater, and perhaps it is. Sous chef spots are not easy to come by and it's very, very common for people at this stage of the profession to have to move abroad. As I admitted earlier on, I did move to the Philippines also because it's a nice place to get lots of casual sex and a large resort/hotel is a perfect place for that.

You either speak like someone who knows crap about the culinary arts, or you just want to provoke, maybe both. What is the best that you have done, apart from maybe pushing papers in one of those cush government jobs? You really think whatever you have been doing before you retired is better than what I am doing right now? In am still 31. Do you know my plans for the future, do you know whether I'll keep "scrubbing pots" or I'll open my own restaurant or chain? I can guarantee you there has never been a better time to be an exec chef or partner with investors to open new venues.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 11:08 am
And for all of your wishful thinking that I am living a "pitiful existence," living out one's plans and dream life after working so hard for it makes for the pinnacle of contentment and fulfillment. I suppose if I were slaving away in some hotel kitchen in the wee hours of the morning, it might make me feel better also to cast aspersions on higher lifestyles I could never hope to enjoy.
8)
Good for you, if you're feeling contented and fulfilled by having sex with Kyev women for money. It's your cash and your right how to spend it. It just looks pitiful to me because 1) it's so clear than you have never had someone who cares about you (apart from how much money you can spend) and you never will, and 2) you have to resort to slander people you know nothing about on an online forum to validate your lifestyle choices. Both these aspects don't really make for a happy and fulfilling life, so who are you really fooling?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

hypermak wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 6:54 pm

...women had low or no status in those ancient societies. Those men - divine or human - who wanted to have sex with a beautiful girl would usually marry them, or have them with force or other form of abuse. I don't think most of these men ever needed to offer precious gifts or use sophisticated language to reach their purposes.

The first major literary accounts of men who used eloquence and deception to get the favours of girls, usually girls of high value (very pretty and young, high-society or both) were published in the 18th century. Google "Giacomo Casanova"...
Ovid, from early 1st century CE, long preceded Casanova. His Art of Love is essentially an early PUA guide, with detailed discussions of use of gifts and seductive language, etc.

I read most of Casanova's memoirs. Other than when just starting out (and having sex with older women and often being paid by these older women), Casanova almost always used expensive gifts or hard cash to get what he wanted. The older he got and the younger the women he pursued, the more he paid. On the old RooshV forum, back before it turned into a religious cult, guys liked to call themselves International Casanovas, but at the same time, these guys freaked out at the notion of giving expensive gifts to women, much less giving money. I pointed out the inconsistency of these views with the actual practice of Casanova himself, and was promptly banned from the forum.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Shemp wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 7:28 pm
I read most of Casanova's memoirs. Other than when just starting out (and having sex with older women and often being paid by these older women), Casanova almost always used expensive gifts or hard cash to get what he wanted. The older he got and the younger the women he pursued, the more he paid. On the old RooshV forum, back before it turned into a religious cult, guys liked to call themselves International Casanovas, but at the same time, these guys freaked out at the notion of giving expensive gifts to women, much less giving money. I pointed out the inconsistency of these views with the actual practice of Casanova himself, and was promptly banned from the forum.
I have not read Casanova's memoirs but surely there is a lot of fiction in his stories. What is certain is that he was a flamboyant courtesan who loved to seduce the kind of bored and slightly empty-headed women who flocked at European courts.

I am not familiar with RooshV and his forum, I assume it was another one of those online congregation of posers and Casanovas-in-their-own-minds who cannot tolerate a bit of factual information getting in the way of their narrative.

Anyway, my point is that, for as long as a man doesn't need to pay to get sex from a woman, they shouldn't pay. Unlike what @Contrarian Expatriate says, not wanting to spend money on mercenary sex doesn't mean I won't get hot girls, or lower quality girls. It simply means I will get the best free sex the combination of youth, looks, personality and a bit of status (what I can do for a girl's palate) can afford me.

And yes, no offense to you, as you sound a lot more based than CE, I don't find it ideal to be in my 50s, lonely without a partner (no matter how aged and unattractive she has become) or children, having to purchase sex from random girls in Eastern Europe (or the Philippines, for that matter) to feel like a real man again.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 8:22 pm
Anyway, my point is that, for as long as a man doesn't need to pay to get sex from a woman, they shouldn't pay. Unlike what @Contrarian Expatriate says, not wanting to spend money on mercenary sex doesn't mean I won't get hot girls, or lower quality girls. It simply means I will get the best free sex the combination of youth, looks, personality and a bit of status (what I can do for a girl's palate) can afford me.

And yes, no offense to you, as you sound a lot more based than CE, I don't find it ideal to be in my 50s, lonely without a partner (no matter how aged and unattractive she has become) or children, having to purchase sex from random girls in Eastern Europe (or the Philippines, for that matter) to feel like a real man again.
Guys, the prostitution accusation is to be expected from certain types like our friend above.

The below quote is what I wrote about as "Typical Naysay" from guys who cannot AFFORD to gift a girlfriend allowance. They will try to equate it with paying for sex, when it is simply supporting a girl financially on a regular basis because she is staying a loyal, well-behaved girlfriend for you.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37682
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Some typical naysay:

"That is prostitution!" It is not, because prostitution is payment for sex outright with this is not. Ask any attorney.
"A real man should not have to pay a woman!" Wrong; actually real men are the ones with the means to GET the hot women that average men cannot!
"I already get girls without having to pay them, why should I pay an allowance!" If you are getting girls without paying them a girlfriend allowance, they are generally of lower sexual market value and harder to control than if you do pay the allowance. They are also apt to eventually leave you for another Chad while the paid girlfriend will fight tooth and nail to keep you in her life.

The girlfriend allowance works VERY well both in America and abroad. It is the one way men can hold the relationship power over a hot woman who has more social capital than a man.

Ironically, sometimes the hotter the girl, the better the allowance works! Why, because hot women have to spend money to stay hot. They get their nails done, they get their hair roots recolored, they get massages, and have yoga class fees, etc. They also know that their beauty is at a premium so they LOVE getting paid on account of their hotness rather than being with a Chad who might screw them well, but otherwise not add value to their lives.

This generally does not work on women in committed, serious relationships and that is fine. You might be surprised to know that women who initially balk at the idea, later warm up to it and let you know. This is how females sometimes work.

So if you want a girl above your sexual market value, give the girlfriend allowance a shot. You will be amazed at how well it gets you the girls who are usually out of your league. Yes, continue to work on yourself and your appearance, but this strategy will exponentially increase your success!

This strategy is based on the Red Pill axiom of Briffault's law which you can research for yourself. Always know that if a woman does not like you, she will never agree to be with you, regardless of allowances or not. BUT if a woman even mildly likes you, a girlfriend allowance can tip the scales in your favor. Later, your relationship can become stronger and more meaningful if that is what you want, but the girlfriend allowance gets your foot far in the door.

You can thank me later :wink: And remember to ignore the loser/haters who don't want to see you succeed!
This "That's paying for sex!" accusation usually comes from women who resent the leverage and sway you control over a bevy when you give a girlfriend allowance, but it also comes from men who are angry that you manage to have such success with hot women because of it. Just a shaming tactic to dissuade you from enjoying what they can't

But a girlfriend allowance is for high sexual market value girls who have already met and dated and you want to KEEP them focused on you for as long as you like. Prostitution is sex for money, a girlfriend allowance is a sweetening of the relationship pot because you simply can. The result is ASTOUNDING. So tune out such noise because you know where it comes from, envy. 8)