Why Women Are Able To Move On Faster After A Breakup Than Men

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Women Are Able To Move On Faster After A Breakup Than Men

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video explaining why women are able to move on faster after a breakup than men are.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Women Are Able To Move On Faster After A Breakup Than Men

Post by jamesbond »

This music video shows what a man goes through after a break up with a woman. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Women in general do not have any financial risk after breakup, and for most of them it's not the first time, plenty of other men will show up soon...many Western women had already plenty of sex since their 13th birthday....
they just don't care.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 10:44 pm
Women in general do not have any financial risk after breakup, and for most of them it's not the first time, plenty of other men will show up soon...many Western women had already plenty of sex since their 13th birthday....
they just don't care.
Here is another interesting fact, after a divorce a man is 8 times more likely to commit suicide than a woman is! :shock: