The Scent of a Woman

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

The Scent of a Woman

Post by Jackal »

What do you think vaginas smell like?
I was going to do a poll, but that would have limited people's personal expression.

My best description would be "mild pork fajitas" (mild because a vagina certainly doesn't smell really spicy, however it definitely smells salty with a mysterious "tangy" edge to it. I mentioned pork because I smell some kind of flesh).

I've heard all the jokes about a "fishy" smell, however I've never met a vagina that smelled like a fish. I grew up on the coast around tons of seafood (and stinking fisherman's docks) and vaginas have never triggered those memories or smells in my mind. Perhaps these people mean that vaginas might smell like some store-bought, frozen fish. Well, perhaps lobster could do it, if it had the right sauce. Vaginas definitely have a smell that is not easily duplicated. It's not like freshly cut grass or some types of chlorine smelling mildly like semen. In fact, I too often feel disgusted because something in the environment smells like semen. Why can't I walk into a garden that smells like p***y?

Until I was with a naked woman, I never understood the significance of boys going on "panty raids" in women's dorms and cabins. I heard that in Japan men can get womens' used panties out of vending machines.

Anyway, give me your nose's analysis. :P
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

All women smell different. Some women have a more obvious smell-especially when excited, or after sex, and some women have a more subtle (less offensive) smell.

If a guy is into a woman's smell, hey, great.

But personally, I like to shower, deodorize, ect ect. I think that smells of the vagina (even if not offensive) should be kept out by showering, grooming, and products that perfume it.

I saw the vagina monologues yesterday( my weird feminist grandmother insisted on taking me for my birthday. :shock: :cry: ), and a woman was saying that doing that is "unnatural, and a real woman should be happy with how her vagina smells like". While I personally never had any smelly issues, I still like to have it smell like rose petals.
:roll:
:lol:

Uhhhh...why am I talking about this? I guess because Jackal is a cool guy, and I forget things and just feel like I can be open. lol 8)
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Thanks for your reply, Kristy.

I have also seen the "Vagina Monologues" with a former girlfriend. It was amusing and original for about the first 15 minutes, but then it became very repetitive. "If my vagina could wear clothes, what would it wear?" "If my vagina could talk, what would it tell me?" etc. etc. Those of you who haven't seen it, imagine 3 hours of that! It's definitely a feminist play whose main thesis is how mistreated most women are and how men should be 10 times more sensitive to women's needs than they already are now (what about men's feelings?). Ugh.

But anyway, Kristy, out of the vaginas you've smelled in your life, what other smells would you compare them to? (Meat, fish, produce, certain types of chemicals, plants, etc.)

There are advantages to having sex with a woman right after she's showered, but I also enjoy being with a woman after she's had a day or two for her pink playground to ripen, depending on the weather (during really hot weather, a few hours might be all that's needed). I think women need to realize their potential for intoxicating or at least fascinating men with their vagina's natural scent.

I once read a funny story about an old expat in the Philippines who was having problems maintaining his erections. His solution was to take a huge sniff of his wive's vagina in the morning. The memory of her scent kept him excited all day, and he had a huge boner by the time he came home.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

I haven't really smelled any vaginas in my life Jackal. :shock: :lol:
I am only quoting by what I have read in studies. :oops: :oops: