The Sugar Baby Culture - A Revelation

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: The Sugar Baby Culture - A Revelation

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 6:28 pm
Watch to the end to see how this guy's particular Sugar Daddy game works. My game is more subtle than that, but if it works, it works.
It works in a comedy sketch, you dumbwit. :D :D

I can imagine your "game" in Ukraine is 90% to find the kind of college girl who is sufficiently low in self-esteem and cash and high in daddy issues, who will not call her mates to beat you to a pulp, or a local policeman, and 10% popping the question, hoping for the best. If you have all the time of the day to play this game, then, eventually, you may well find one or two girls.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 8:31 pm
June 12th, 2020, 6:28 pm
Watch to the end to see how this guy's particular Sugar Daddy game works. My game is more subtle than that, but if it works, it works.
It works in a comedy sketch, you dumbwit. :D :D

I can imagine your "game" in Ukraine is 90% to find the kind of college girl who is sufficiently low in self-esteem and cash and high in daddy issues, who will not call her mates to beat you to a pulp, or a local policeman, and 10% popping the question, hoping for the best. If you have all the time of the day to play this game, then, eventually, you may well find one or two girls.
For someone who is so anti-sugar daddying, you sure do take a keen interest in everything I write about it. That's very odd given that we've long established that it never going to be for guys like yourself. First of all, you're WAY too blue pill in your thinking. Second, a hotel cook in a third-world country is neither of the income level nor the social status for it to work. There is no shame in that, but you and I both know that is very much the case.

Yes, it is a comedy sketch. But if you head was not so clouded by your feelings, you'd have understood that the two women at the end did not know it was a sketch you addlebrained idiot.

And I like that you projected your fears of being sexually upfront with hot, young girls as if that would apply to me. :lol: We now know that:

You have personal fears of going up to hot young college girls.
-and-
You have personal fears about girls calling guys and then getting beaten up because of it.

Such petty concerns don't occupy my thinking. Even though a guy of my physical size can be beaten, I've never had ANY takers of that challenge in Ukraine or anywhere else. In fact, women are flattered by rich foreign guys who are upfront about their interest. But I understand why they would be offended if a short hotel cook like yourself made such an approach. They have every reason to be offended and angered by that from the likes of you.

Instead of criticizing things forever out of your reach, I think you should stick to flipping hamburgers. :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 13th, 2020, 9:21 pm
For someone who is so anti-sugar daddying, you sure do take a keen interest in everything I write about it. That's very odd given that we've long established that it never going to be for guys like yourself. First of all, you're WAY too blue pill in your thinking. Second, a hotel cook in a third-world country is neither of the income level nor the social status for it to work. There is no shame in that, but you and I both know that is very much the case.

Yes, it is a comedy sketch. But if you head was not so clouded by your feelings, you'd have understood that the two women at the end did not know it was a sketch you addlebrained idiot.

And I like that you projected your fears of being sexually upfront with hot, young girls as if that would apply to me. :lol: We now know that:

-and-
You have personal fears about girls calling guys and then getting beaten up because of it.

Such petty concerns don't occupy my thinking. Even though a guy of my physical size can be beaten, I've never had ANY takers of that challenge in Ukraine or anywhere else. In fact, women are flattered by rich foreign guys who are upfront about their interest. But I understand why they would be offended if a short hotel cook like yourself made such an approach. They have every reason to be offended and angered by that from the likes of you.

Instead of criticizing things forever out of your reach, I think you should stick to flipping hamburgers. :lol:
You didn't get any of my steers. One doesn't have to be "red pill" to pimp pennyless college girls. We have already established, at least on this forum, that 95% of what you write and preach is BS and mostly unfeasible. If a girl likes you or not, she will be with you regardless of whether you have a formal cash arrangement with her, or you're simply treating her nicely with the odd dinner out or gift.

Yes, exactly, it's a comedy sketch so at least it's got the humour element. You're not even funny, just plain aggressive and arrogant.

I don't have any "fears of being upfront with hot, young girls". I am in my mid thirties and girls in their early to mid twenties are perfectly within my usual dating range. If someone sounds like a creep trying to pimp girls half their age, it's surely not me :-)

You're not a "rich foreign guy", don't delude yourself. I am not rich either, but at least I don't have to pay a hot girl to hang out and have s*x with me. That is no small difference. If, by the time I have reached your age, I will probably be managing my own franchise and making at least 5 times what you make, then we will see if I will have a stable relationship/family or I will have to pay to be someone's sugar daddy. Time will tell.

I am well past flipping burgers, and you know it. It's probably you who will never get past eating at fast food parlour, as it's all you can afford.

Sorry, but you really are the most pathetic member on this forum, on a par with @StanfordGuy and his various puppet accounts.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 12:21 am
June 13th, 2020, 9:21 pm

-and-

You didn't get any of my steers. One doesn't have to be "red pill" to pimp pennyless college girls. We have already established, at least on this forum, that 95% of what you write and preach is BS and mostly unfeasible. If a girl likes you or not, she will be with you regardless of whether you have a formal cash arrangement with her, or you're simply treating her nicely with the odd dinner out or gift.

Yes, exactly, it's a comedy sketch so at least it's got the humour element. You're not even funny, just plain aggressive and arrogant.

I don't have any "fears of being upfront with hot, young girls". I am in my mid thirties and girls in their early to mid twenties are perfectly within my usual dating range. If someone sounds like a creep trying to pimp girls half their age, it's surely not me :-)

You're not a "rich foreign guy", don't delude yourself. I am not rich either, but at least I don't have to pay a hot girl to hang out and have s*x with me. That is no small difference. If, by the time I have reached your age, I will probably be managing my own franchise and making at least 5 times what you make, then we will see if I will have a stable relationship/family or I will have to pay to be someone's sugar daddy. Time will tell.

I am well past flipping burgers, and you know it. It's probably you who will never get past eating at fast food parlour, as it's all you can afford.

Sorry, but you really are the most pathetic member on this forum, on a par with @StanfordGuy and his various puppet accounts.
Glad to see I hit several sore spots. Truth always accomplished that mission with the likes of you :lol:

You know I saw your photo when PAG posted it, so I am well aware of the girls you could pull. Whatever local skanks you are pulling are not like college girls in America and Europe. You and I BOTH know you could never pull them, with or without money. That's why you left Italy. We all know this!

And I chuckle when little manlets like you start comparing yourselves to me as your later measure of your accomplishment. When you're my age, you do realize that my net worth will have multiplied at the rate it has been going the last 15 years. You're a HOTEL WORKER so keep dreaming. When I was in my mid thirties, I could have retired if I wanted. You're nowhere near that if you're chopping onions and salads in the third world. :lol:

And by the way, you're the most emotionally deranged member of the forum, worse than Cornfed and PAG even. 8)

You're just a sorry excuse for a human. No wonder you're so angry all the time. Now hurry up and finish making my omelette, and get started with scrubbing the pans and mopping the floors when you get done with that!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 14th, 2020, 12:37 am
Glad to see I hit several sore spots. Truth always accomplished that mission with the likes of you :lol:

You know I saw your photo when PAG posted it, so I am well aware of the girls you could pull. Whatever local skanks you are pulling are not like college girls in America and Europe. You and I BOTH know you could never pull them, with or without money. That's why you left Italy. We all know this!

And I chuckle when little manlets like you start comparing yourselves to me as your later measure of your accomplishment. When you're my age, you do realize that my net worth will have multiplied at the rate it has been going the last 15 years. You're a HOTEL WORKER so keep dreaming. When I was in my mid thirties, I could have retired if I wanted. You're nowhere near that if you're chopping onions and salads in the third world. :lol:

And by the way, you're the most emotionally deranged member of the forum, worse than Cornfed and PAG even. 8)

You're just a sorry excuse for a human. No wonder you're so angry all the time. Now hurry up and finish making my omelette, and get started with scrubbing the pans and mopping the floors when you get done with that!
Thanks for giving me this weekend's laughing moment. :D

PAG was stupid enough to post someone else's photo thinking it was me. You don't know how I look like, you don't have a clue of the girls I have "pulled" in the past, or I can pull, here in the Philippines or anywhere else. Again, you're accusing me of stuff that you do. I am not the one who moved to Ukraine so his pension dollar could be worth more with the college girls, yet you are telling me I am doing it. Talking about deranged minds...well...

And keep banging on the same stereotypes...scrubbing pots chopping onions and frying asparagus, what else? I will leave all the stereotypes you deserve to @Cornfed, as he can be sharper and more entertaining than I ever could.

The only thing that matters is that you have been well called up on your BS and whatever you say sounds less believable by the day.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 12:52 am
June 14th, 2020, 12:37 am

Thanks for giving me this weekend's laughing moment. :D

PAG was stupid enough to post someone else's photo thinking it was me. You don't know how I look like, you don't have a clue of the girls I have "pulled" in the past, or I can pull, here in the Philippines or anywhere else. Again, you're accusing me of stuff that you do. I am not the one who moved to Ukraine so his pension dollar could be worth more with the college girls, yet you are telling me I am doing it. Talking about deranged minds...well...

And keep banging on the same stereotypes...scrubbing pots chopping onions and frying asparagus, what else? I will leave all the stereotypes you deserve to @Cornfed, as he can be sharper and more entertaining than I ever could.

The only thing that matters is that you have been well called up on your BS and whatever you say sounds less believable by the day.
Everyone knows you are PublicDuende so the jokes over idiot. But I would understand why you'd be embarrassed after seeing that photo!

I'm beginning to wonder if you are even a cook at all. You're no different than a dishwasher and the clean up boys in my eyes. Same kitchen, same class of individuals.

And about the girls you pulled, I don't need to see any of them because you admitted to moving to the Philippines because you were not successful enough with Italian women. I guess your "kitchen help" charm was not so impressive to Italian girls so you figured you'd poach starving prostitutes in the 'Pines. Major loser move dude!

And now that I think about it, with that attitude, I am sure it was you who got your azz beat in by some local Filipino guys since you've concocted that wishful about me on at least 2 occasions now. Whatever those guys did to you, GOOD ON THEM. I'm sure you deserved it!

And I still know that when Coronavirus sweeps thru your family's community again, I know you'll still care more about your prostitutes than you will about your family and you know it!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 14th, 2020, 1:02 am
Everyone knows you are PublicDuende so the jokes over idiot. But I would understand why you'd be embarrassed after seeing that photo!
If you are so convinced I am @publicduende, then you know he is not a cook. So why insist with all the cook and pot washer jokes, you immense cretin!?! :D

More weekend fun moments...it's better than a wack-a-mole game! :D
I'm beginning to wonder if you are even a cook at all. You're no different than a dishwasher and the clean up boys in my eyes. Same kitchen, same class of individuals.
I am whatever makes you comfortable. Isn't that why you come here? To look for validation to your lonely existence? To make people think you're an important, successful businessman who has half of the female Ukrainian population at his feet?
And about the girls you pulled, I don't need to see any of them because you admitted to moving to the Philippines because you were not successful enough with Italian women. I guess your "kitchen help" charm was not so impressive to Italian girls so you figured you'd poach starving prostitutes in the 'Pines. Major loser move dude!
Nice try but, like I said, you know nothing about me and my love/sex life. At least I have the grace not to show it off with stories too stupid to be believable.
And now that I think about it, with that attitude, I am sure it was you who got your azz beat in by some local Filipino guys since you've concocted that wishful about me on at least 2 occasions now. Whatever those guys did to you, GOOD ON THEM. I'm sure you deserved it!
Sure, yeah, I was beat by Filipinos. Feel better? I never wished any physical harm on you, but you are really damaging yourself at each of your posts, already. You don't even need me or Cornfed or PAG or anybody else. You're already your worst enemy.
And I still know that when Coronavirus sweeps thru your family's community again, I know you'll still care more about your prostitutes than you will about your family and you know it!
Sure, yeah...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 1:17 am
Nice try but, like I said, you know nothing about me and my love/sex life. At least I have the grace not to show it off with stories too stupid to be believable.
So you're a pathological liar too. We can add that to the list of your attributes. You've quibbled on in a few of your posts about your feeble sexual conquests with local girls.

I have to tell you, I did not believe you and I suspect no other member did either. But don't come off as having social grace when you have done even worse than I!

Truly despicable slime you are. I can see why you couldn't succeed in Italy. No one wanted a fool like you there!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 14th, 2020, 1:34 am
hypermak wrote:
So you're a pathological liar too. We can add that to the list of your attributes. You've quibbled on in a few of your posts about your feeble sexual conquests with local girls.

I have to tell you, I did not believe you and I suspect no other member did either. But don't come off as having social grace when you have done even worse than I!

Truly despicable slime you are. I can see why you couldn't succeed in Italy. No one wanted a fool like you there!
On what planet is not being boastful about one's life (or just sex life) being a "pathological liar"? I am not the one who makes up stories that nobody cares about or believes anyway. Again, projecting your s*hit on me when it's you who do it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 3:38 am
hypermak wrote:

On what planet is not being boastful about one's life (or just sex life) being a "pathological liar"? I am not the one who makes up stories that nobody cares about or believes anyway. Again, projecting your s*hit on me when it's you who do it.
Anthony Bourdain was an Executive Chef in one on New York’s most exclusive restaurants. He quit and wrote a book about the horrible lives that are lived by those in the culinary field. There are horrible hours, substance abuse, depression, fist fights and numerous other problems in the lifestyle.

We can see some of those very issues in you. The constant toxicity and the outright hatred of seeing others doing better than yourself are telltale signs that all is not right in your world. We get it, you’re not happy in life. Make better choices and fix that deplorable attitude and you might have hope. But frankly, I don’t see that happening because you’re too far gone.

Now, back to sugar babies because some of us actually have lives.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

June 14th, 2020, 8:24 am
hypermak wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 3:38 am
hypermak wrote:

Anthony Bourdain was an Executive Chef in one on New York’s most exclusive restaurants. He quit and wrote a book about the horrible lives that are lived by those in the culinary field. There are horrible hours, substance abuse, depression, fist fights and numerous other problems in the lifestyle.

We can see some of those very issues in you. The constant toxicity and the outright hatred of seeing others doing better than yourself are telltale signs that all is not right in your world. We get it, you’re not happy in life. Make better choices and fix that deplorable attitude and you might have hope. But frankly, I don’t see that happening because you’re too far gone.

Pduende come clean for stop badman contrarian bully you down.....so dumwit contrarian perversion realife mean under keyboard happy aboard or go pay clock li status prostitute
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Touched right on the sore spot, are you? :D

Poor Anthony Bourdain has always been a tortured soul. From what I heard from people who knew him personally, he has never been much of a culinary talent. He had always been more interested in writing and jumped on the publishing/travel journalism bandwagon as soon as he had an opportunity. The franchise he was an exec for went bankrupt a few years ago, a testimony of how "well managed" it had been.

About his book, I thought it would be obvious that he had to dramatise to the max to sell, especially in the States. Every industry has a "dark underbelly" ready to be "exposed" to make an article, a book, a documentary interesting enough.

He might have been a major TV personality and socialite, but Bourdain is definitely not representative of the profession, not even of the small world of "celebrity chefs", many of whom are not even professional chefs (Joe Bastianich was in finance, his parents were restaurateurs).

Having said that, the culinary world isn't for everyone. It's the opposite of what you chose, now I think about it. You chose to be a paper pusher for the US government because it's the best shelter for underperforming, lazy and entitled "minority hires" like you. You probably did next to nothing to deserve those promotions and that pension, but don't be fooled into thinking that this is the case everywhere.

Some people choose the hard way because they have real passion, real dreams and want to make them happen, whatever it may cost them.

The very fact you have no other arguments than pretend I am some lowly kitchen aide and mock me, of course behind a keyboard because that's the only way it works for you, really says it all about you, your past life choices and your present life choices.

Not to sound like @Cornfed, but I now tend to agree with him: you have been little more than a trained monkey for the US government, put there probably only because they didn't have enough "diversity" in their ranks. If you can so easily disrespect other people's passion and hard work, it can only mean one thing: you had none of that passion and put none of that hard work.

As I wrote on an earlier post: you are now in your mid (or late) 50s and what have you got to show? No family, no legacy, noone who even knows who you are, let alone respects and loves you. In the mind movie you run through every morning, your failures to create stable bonds with women have become a "blessing" because you managed to avoid relationships and the evil institution of marriage, which means you had even more cash to stash away or squander on testosterone shots and whores.

Your failures to interact with the real world have become a self-righteous sense of superiority. In fact, you're just lonely, isolated, even. You get endless criticism and insults even on a relatively obscure corner of the web as this forum.

You really amount to little more than nothing, and not because you are "poor" or because you pay for sex in Eastern Europe, like perhaps many. It's because you have always chosen the super-easy way, you never had to work hard for anything in your life and, apart from the government tits that will continue to feed you until death, you got nothing to show for.

What is worse, you bring this arrogant entitlement mindset with you wherever you go. Well, then, you reap what you sow.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 8:24 pm

Touched right on the sore spot, are you? :D

Poor Anthony Bourdain has always been a tortured soul. From what I heard from people who knew him personally, he has never been much of a culinary talent. He had always been more interested in writing and jumped on the publishing/travel journalism bandwagon as soon as he had an opportunity. The franchise he was an exec for went bankrupt a few years ago, a testimony of how "well managed" it had been.

About his book, I thought it would be obvious that he had to dramatise to the max to sell, especially in the States. Every industry has a "dark underbelly" ready to be "exposed" to make an article, a book, a documentary interesting enough.

He might have been a major TV personality and socialite, but Bourdain is definitely not representative of the profession, not even of the small world of "celebrity chefs", many of whom are not even professional chefs (Joe Bastianich was in finance, his parents were restaurateurs).

Having said that, the culinary world isn't for everyone. It's the opposite of what you chose, now I think about it. You chose to be a paper pusher for the US government because it's the best shelter for underperforming, lazy and entitled "minority hires" like you. You probably did next to nothing to deserve those promotions and that pension, but don't be fooled into thinking that this is the case everywhere.

Some people choose the hard way because they have real passion, real dreams and want to make them happen, whatever it may cost them.

The very fact you have no other arguments than pretend I am some lowly kitchen aide and mock me, of course behind a keyboard because that's the only way it works for you, really says it all about you, your past life choices and your present life choices.

Not to sound like @Cornfed, but I now tend to agree with him: you have been little more than a trained monkey for the US government, put there probably only because they didn't have enough "diversity" in their ranks. If you can so easily disrespect other people's passion and hard work, it can only mean one thing: you had none of that passion and put none of that hard work.

As I wrote on an earlier post: you are now in your mid (or late) 50s and what have you got to show? No family, no legacy, noone who even knows who you are, let alone respects and loves you. In the mind movie you run through every morning, your failures to create stable bonds with women have become a "blessing" because you managed to avoid relationships and the evil institution of marriage, which means you had even more cash to stash away or squander on testosterone shots and whores.

Your failures to interact with the real world have become a self-righteous sense of superiority. In fact, you're just lonely, isolated, even. You get endless criticism and insults even on a relatively obscure corner of the web as this forum.

You really amount to little more than nothing, and not because you are "poor" or because you pay for sex in Eastern Europe, like perhaps many. It's because you have always chosen the super-easy way, you never had to work hard for anything in your life and, apart from the government tits that will continue to feed you until death, you got nothing to show for.

What is worse, you bring this arrogant entitlement mindset with you wherever you go. Well, then, you reap what you sow.
I can tell I really spun you into a tizzy. It wasn't hard. It just takes telling you the truth about yourself and you predictably melt down. Well again until it sinks in, Anthony Bourdain was an Executive Chef in one on New York’s most exclusive restaurants. He quit and wrote a book about the horrible lives that are lived by those in the culinary field. There are horrible hours, substance abuse, depression, fist fights and numerous other problems in the lifestyle.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 14th, 2020, 9:04 pm
I can tell I really spun you into a tizzy. It wasn't hard. It just takes telling you the truth about yourself and you predictably melt down. Well again until it sinks in, Anthony Bourdain was an Executive Chef in one on New York’s most exclusive restaurants. He quit and wrote a book about the horrible lives that are lived by those in the culinary field. There are horrible hours, substance abuse, depression, fist fights and numerous other problems in the lifestyle.

I have graced you with my opinion on Bourdain as well as what I think about you.

If you have nothing else to add, you can go back to your projections.