Options are Nearly Dried Up

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Options are Nearly Dried Up

Post by Slick »

I live in the U.S. and the town I live in has a population of between 200k and 300k. What sucks is that the women are either married and have families or retired and collecting social security. There's hardly any single, childfree women in my age bracket (18-30). Another thing that sucks is my town is a sea of suburban dwellings with strip malls. People (especially the single, childfree women) don't interact with anyone outside their social circles. I have posted this on many forums. Eventually, I omitted the "Want to go aborad" part because those forums are ran by many blue-pill people, and posters weren't no help at all. They think that women in other countries are either gold diggers, or other countries are unsafe. And they think the grass isn't greener on the other side. I bet those posters never set foot outside the country or had the desire to learn about the world.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Options are Nearly Dried Up

Post by starchild5 »

Options never dry up in South East Asia....I feel even in sh*t hole like India...options are drying up...when you consider, we never had much options to begin with... :)

Thailand and Philippines are STEADY in these dark times...

Like, Winston always gets frustrated with Taiwan, but he is assured of a good time in Philippines, no matter how much change we see in Philippines...it still has lot more to offer than India for sure...where one small change and entire options dry up.

Now in India, they are planning to BAN Alcohol itself...there is already over 200% tax in drinking beer...Women were nothing to talk about in India...All outlets are closing in India for a MAN to be a MAN...
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

starchild,

But what kind of options are we talking about? p4p can be found pretty any where as long as you have money. I think in the Philippines it maybe better to find a decent girl friend that can maybe become long term relationship but by reading people post about Thailand..Thailand is only good for p4p but nothing more.

I think for some guys having the option of finding meaningful relationship is important.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

sure the options where you are might be slim, but the world is a big place and meeting girls on international dating sites is still the best way to go

http://guysnightlife.com/meet-foreign-w ... ing-sites/
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Slick wrote:I live in the U.S. and the town I live in has a population of between 200k and 300k. What sucks is that the women are either married and have families or retired and collecting social security. There's hardly any single, childfree women in my age bracket (18-30). Another thing that sucks is my town is a sea of suburban dwellings with strip malls. People (especially the single, childfree women) don't interact with anyone outside their social circles.
That sounds like the area I live in but it's much bigger (in the millions) and I almost never see any single women, just married women and old ladies.

The dating scene has to be better in other countries because the dating scene for men in America is a complete joke. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

jamesbond wrote:
Slick wrote:I live in the U.S. and the town I live in has a population of between 200k and 300k. What sucks is that the women are either married and have families or retired and collecting social security. There's hardly any single, childfree women in my age bracket (18-30). Another thing that sucks is my town is a sea of suburban dwellings with strip malls. People (especially the single, childfree women) don't interact with anyone outside their social circles.
That sounds like the area I live in but it's much bigger (in the millions) and I almost never see any single women, just married women and old ladies.

The dating scene has to be better in other countries because the dating scene for men in America is a complete joke. :shock:
its hard to find hot single girls anywhere

nobody wants to go out anymore, girls only really want to go out to either shop or dress sexy and get attention at clubs

people are lazy and can get everything they need from their phones, its making it much harder to see hot girls out and about
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Mikejonesmj
Freshman Poster

Post by Mikejonesmj »

Slick wrote:I live in the U.S. and the town I live in has a population of between 200k and 300k. What sucks is that the women are either married and have families or retired and collecting social security. There's hardly any single, childfree women in my age bracket (18-30). Another thing that sucks is my town is a sea of suburban dwellings with strip malls. People (especially the single, childfree women) don't interact with anyone outside their social circles. I have posted this on many forums. Eventually, I omitted the "Want to go aborad" part because those forums are ran by many blue-pill people, and posters weren't no help at all. They think that women in other countries are either gold diggers, or other countries are unsafe. And they think the grass isn't greener on the other side. I bet those posters never set foot outside the country or had the desire to learn about the world.
Yeah bro. I understand the situation very clearly and I think all you can do is just visit some other town where you can have few single one's. That's all i can say to you. Best of luck!! :) :)
sain
Freshman Poster

Post by sain »

Haha! Never give up! The best is yet to come for those who wait