Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Scam, Exposed, Reviews, Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Post by Mark Edward Davis »

Guys!

We just went live with our new site! There may be bugs or ideas you have so I'd welcome your feedback so we can make it awesome: http://www.DreamConnections.com

Mark
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Mark has had a few dudes complain (I've heard a few, in-person) but overall I will say it's the man's fault and not the woman's fault. As Mark has said several times and even those over from AFA have said it in public, like will find like.

Another thing some men are frankly too meek for this sort of thing. So-called scam artist can only take advantage of those that allow themselves to be taken advantage of.

If it's too good to be true it likely is and should be dealt with accordingly.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Mark Davis runs a successful business.

Losers and worthless assholes will complain.

If you have the money go on a Romance Tour. If you are poor and pathetic keep on complaining.
stupidbrunner
Freshman Poster

Post by stupidbrunner »

Mark Edward Davis wrote:Guys!

We just went live with our new site! There may be bugs or ideas you have so I'd welcome your feedback so we can make it awesome: http://www.DreamConnections.com

Mark

How are you Mark? I sent a couple of guys over to your site. Got a trucker from Colorado coming your way. He is going to need a lot of help. He doesn't get Ukrainian women. Too many of the lies from the scam industry are stuck in his head. But he knew of you. He was stuck over at UkrainianBridesAgency.com

Gee Whiz. . .
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Hey, Brunner!

Thanks for the referrals. We're rocking it here.

By the way, I just published another Scam Education video you might like:

stupidbrunner
Freshman Poster

Post by stupidbrunner »

Mark Edward Davis wrote:Hey, Brunner!

Thanks for the referrals. We're rocking it here.

By the way, I just published another Scam Education video you might like:

https://youtu.be/3CJ8a7AgAXk

Thank you sir! We will share on google!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mark Davis Personal Life Story before Dream Connections

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a video from Mark Davis explaining what his life was like growing up. He talks about his first two marriages, his children and his business career. He also explains why he started Dream Connections.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Our buddy Steve Neese, on his new YouTube channel about foreign women, made some videos recommending Mark Davis' Dream Connections as a good way to find a foreign wife.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eTMG5OeNKw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4pUKqDb3xI[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Aren't they about $5k per social?

A few years back I found out where socials were being held in Kyiv. They were being held at the Rus hotel. I decided to check them out to see what type of women would turn up. As I neared the hotel I saw a steady stream of women heading for the hotel - some attractive, some just average. It seemed they had invited everyone and their granny to fill the socials up. I could have easily just stood near the hotel and passed the attractive ones my business card. One way to get free socials :lol:

So why not apply this to Mark Davis' socials? I hear he holds them in Nikolaev at the Reikartz River hotel.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:Aren't they about $5k per social?

A few years back I found out where socials were being held in Kyiv. They were being held at the Rus hotel. I decided to check them out to see what type of women would turn up. As I neared the hotel I saw a steady stream of women heading for the hotel - some attractive, some just average. It seemed they had invited everyone and their granny to fill the socials up. I could have easily just stood near the hotel and passed the attractive ones my business card. One way to get free socials :lol:

So why not apply this to Mark Davis' socials? I hear he holds them in Nikolaev at the Reikartz River hotel.
Well what Steve Neese said above in his video review and comparisons, is that AFA socials are about 3000 dollars, and Mark Davis' socials are about 4700 dollars. You can see the price list on both their sites. Didn't you watch Steve's new videos above?

Yes you can go outside the socials and try to meet girls but you will be out on a limb. If the hotel staff see what you're doing they might stop you. I've heard of guys doing it before though. So it's possible if you calculate it right. You can also just show up and go to the socials by paying a fee too. I went to an AFA social in China once by doing that. It was fun. I met a quality girl there. She was a gem. But she was taller than me, and too prim and proper, and moved too slowly, so I think she wasn't strongly attracted to me, even though she liked me somewhat.

I don't think you can do that with Mark Davis' socials. His socials are more closed and exclusive. They are smaller and more tightly knit, so they are more controlled. Mark would notice if someone was trying to do that since it's a smaller group.

Also, Mark screens the men and women at his socials. He will not let any guy attend. If he thinks a guy is a loser, playboy or not serious, he won't allow them to join his social, even if he's willing to pay.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

I want to thank Winston and Steve for this review. I've never had someone do a side by side comparison like this, but he was right on. I was impressed with the extent of the details he went through on every aspect; differences I hadn't even thought about.

I've tried to create a model I thought would help create couples and ignored everything else out there. The result is that we don't have scam issues, a majority of our clients start a sincere relationship on their first Quest Tour, and we are an open community so you can talk directly with any of the guys who have gone before; including married guys. We go out of our way to be transparent because we know how bad some of the stories are out there.

Steve, well done. Thanks for doing this.

Mark
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Mark,
Good to hear from you again. Can you forward steves two videos about you to your mailing list or newsletter? Im sure they would provide great inspiration to your fans from a third party source, which lends more credence to your method and strategy.

Also, feel free to post any new updates in this thread.

Best wishes,
Winston

Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Hey, Winston:

I'll chat with Steve about it. I'm very grateful for his efforts, for sure! Well done.

We finished another very successful tour in July that was sold out. Here' the summary video from the Meet & Greet Event: https://youtu.be/XuD6-Wy9fco

I'm still trying to figure out how to make it playable in the post. Maybe you could help me with that.

Mark
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

The same ones that go to AFA socials go to Mark Davis' socials so might as well go to the cheaper ones if at all. Tours like this are for newbies. All those ladies are available on dating sites and via their social networking profiles if you look for them hard enough. Easy enough to meet.
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 3rd, 2016, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mark Edward Davis wrote:We finished another very successful tour in July that was sold out. Here' the summary video from the Meet & Greet Event: https://youtu.be/XuD6-Wy9fco

I'm still trying to figure out how to make it playable in the post. Maybe you could help me with that.

Mark
Here Mark, I was able to embed your YouTube video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuD6-Wy9fco[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."