$10,000 To Help Me find A Girlfriend

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Another desperate American man asking for help.

http://www.businessinsider.com/man-offe ... end-2015-7
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyinEurope
Freshman Poster

Re: $10,000 To Help Me find A Girlfriend

Post by HappyinEurope »

He can have my ex for free......
NoahValentine
Freshman Poster

Post by NoahValentine »

when you 10000$ out and you lost your "girlfriend" also
If a woman wants to feel safe and secure and you can give that to her, then she’ll be attracted towards you. But how do you attract a woman by giving her the experience she wants?

Just become a Strong and good appearance one

It’s a little more than I can share with you here but if you want to know all the details, you can see my review here : http://yololady.com/does-ben-pakulksis- ... ally-work/
Let see what we can do about in easy way
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

What an absolute fool.

He's just given all the manipulating gold diggers out there licence to take him to the cleaners.

I see his website is no longer running. Perhaps he's having trouble paying for the domain.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

It would not be a bad idea, if marrying itself weren't a bad idea, and marriage appears what he is looking for. Plenty of guys spend $10K extra per year to drive a fancier car or live in a fancier apartment as an indirect way of getting a girlfriend. He'd be better of just getting a mistress of seekingarrangement. I did that, but the women there are too young for me, so they didn't last long. For s rich young guy, that would be perfect. Forget marriage though. When he retires, go happier abroad and get a foreign mistress. Sugardaddying (or mongering for those who don't care about long-term connection) is the way to go.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

He can't be serious. If you will spend money, girlfriends are easy to find and hard to get rid off. It makes more sense to say 10000 to have sex twice a month for 2 years and leave afterwards, never bring up love, where is this relationshit going, do I look fat, do you know what today is, or any of the other 101 things they say and do that makes any tie to them torture.

At least that way you won't lose your house car savings and pension and can still have your life.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Actually, this guy could be a genius, but only if he doesn't pay her anything. :wink:

He states he'll only give her $10k if they're together for at least six months so what if he picks the hottest gold-digger he can from the list of candidates, bangs her stupid for half a year then dumps her without giving her any money? :mrgreen:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Another desperate American man asking for help.

http://www.businessinsider.com/man-offe ... end-2015-7
This just goes to show you how desperate men in America are when it comes to trying to meet women. He should spend that money on airfare and lodging in Russia, Ukraine, Brazil, Columbia, the Philippines and Thailand and then he would have no problem meeting women. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

You can find a new girlfriend in Cebu in about 10 seconds. You don't need to put any money or effort into it at all.

I know an American guy that lived in Cebu with his Filipina wife. She wouldn't let him go any where by himself because she was so worried he'd get stolen by another woman.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs