European Girl Looking For Short Fling

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

White women have figured out if they want to have sex in China they need to make reservations in advance. Sex starved foreign women is not a myth in Asia its a fact.

http://www.thebeijinger.com/classifieds ... hort-fling

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

She doesn't want it to be serious but she does want it to be exclusive. In other words she doesn't want to compete with local talent...
FinallyLeaving
Freshman Poster

Re: European Girl Looking For Short Fling

Post by FinallyLeaving »

Taco wrote:White women have figured out if they want to have sex in China they need to make reservations in advance. Sex starved foreign women is not a myth in Asia its a fact.

This isn't a politically correct forum and I think many of us like it because of that, we even get to be racist if we want, so I'll give some of my own insights about women in my 46 years.

I've seen white women become desperate before, and seriously it's very bizarre, it's like they go into heat or something and that's all that's on their mind, they just have to get ******

This happen in Orlando Florida, where the girl to guy ratio was once about 3 girls to every one guy, maybe as high as 5 girls to every one guy. It's the best ratio I've personally ever seen it in the USA. The worst place I've seen it is San Diego, which is just the exact opposite at 5 guys to every one girl. And here is the kicker, the guys in San Diego are rich and good looking, the girls are nothing special. Just the opposite in Orlando, the guys are nothing special at all while the girls are cute and hot. It's like the real Baywatch.

So one time I'm in Orlando and I walk into a supermarket and this pretty hot looking girl comes walking in and you could just see it in her eyes, this look of desperation, she started looking at me with that look and I just turned around and walked off and then there was this other guy a in another aisle and she took off after him, it was so strange to see a women act like that especially when you're from San Diego, where even an ugly women can get good looking guys.

And that's the first thing I noticed when I arrived in Orlando was that you see these very average and even below average guys with these hot cute girls walking hand in hand.

But now here is the thing every guy should know about women, from my perspective, women are sluts. I say that because all these girls down there in Orlando they would all look at me while with their boyfriends, they are always looking for something better, that's just the way they are. They don't feel loyalty to a man, a man is just a person to get something from. If you don't have a job and need a man for support, then you must be nice enough to that man in order to maintain that position.

But on the other hand if you have your own job and don't need a man for support, then you don't have to be nice to a man. And since many men are jerks in real life, they become jaded against men, which the Media further expands upon.

Then you have a situation where women don't need men and become jaded against them.....

It goes deeper than that of course where women actually start acting like men.

In the case of Thailand or the Philippines for instance, these women are so desperate for money in the real sense, the sense of being able to provide food for kids, for parents, housing for parents, to get a little ahead with an IPhone, or some better clothes, or some transportation like a motor bike, like other people have, causes them to be desperate for money that few people in the West maybe understand, including myself, since we have never seen anything like this before, nor can we relate to that kind of desperation or need or want.

Foreigners do have more money then they do often times, and they know this, and so a foreigner is an easy target to try and get some money from, through marriage, through dating, through scam, through one day of fun for a time out and dinner, it's something that they didn't have before.

The lack of money can make a person do desperate things to get it, and women have the ultimate product to sell, themselves....

Easy money.....

But it's the same all over the world it's just that less money equals more desperation. Here in the USA it's common to see a 30 year old women with a 50 year old guy with a Porsche, women love money no matter where in the world you're talking about, they are suckers for money.....

In a nutshell, they are very shallow minded....

Are all women like that? Of course not, but the vast majority are....

What bothers me the most about them is they all cheat, they are all sluts, and they all are looking for something better to come along, they have no loyalty to a man, only to themselves and their own interests....

Is that true of all women? Of course not, but the majority of them I think it is.....

When your girlfriends mothers want to have sex with you and your girlfriend is the one who sets it up and this is a middle class family, something has gone wrong. And it's not just my girlfriends mom, but it's my girlfriends sister, it's my girlfriends sister who is 15....

Women are sluts.....

It's just their nature, that's why it's the Muslims who have it right, if you don't keep women down like that they will turn society into Saddam and Gomorrah....

And that's the problem in a nutshell, you have allowed natural born hoes and sluts to run amok about the population and be told they are superior and smarter and doing better etc and they deserve a man who is a millionaire etc and you see what happens....

Now there is no marriage, no family, no love between the sexes, because the "love of many will wax cold due to iniquity"....

You cannot imagine how many married women there are who are total sluts behind their husbands backs and they don't even know, and if you actually knew what was going on you'd understand the Muslims have it right, or just let society turn into Saddam and Gomorrah, because that's what's happen, and here comes the gays, and it's going to get much worse too.

And in case any of you didn't know, the gays are militants, they come after you and want to have sex with you and follow you around and won't leave you alone and they just keep at it, they won't stop, they are freaks, don't let anybody fool you just like the women, they are sluts and hoes, you just don't see it or expect it.

And STD's, oh man, I guess people don't want to admit it, but so many people especially girls have it, I don't have it but my friends did, and their girlfriends, and the girl who gave it to them to begin with, and it just goes around and around to everyone....

Then you have these guys who go to Thailand, have kids with girls and then just leave them, have white have thai baby and they just leave it, don't father it, leave it as a bastard child, they are heathens, sick idiot men with no brains whatsoever, no God, no morals, no honor of any kind.....

And they think they have it made by being able to "bang" a bunch of women, as if that was going to bring happiness to their lives, not realizing it's a dean end path, it leads to nowhere.....

Find a good girl is hard, really super hard, but I think Rock is the one who said it, that you must find that girl who doesn't even like you to begin with and yet you end of winning her heart, but it will take work and lot's of effort, but if you succeed, you'll have a real girl not one who wants to use you for money....

Otherwise you're with a glorified hooker.....

And when you get them, don't be a fool, you better keep a close watch on them otherwise they will stray if given the chance....

Signed,

Jaded
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:
White women have figured out if they want to have sex in China they need to make reservations in advance. Sex starved foreign women is not a myth in Asia its a fact.

Hilarious!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

FinallyLeaving wrote:
Taco wrote:White women have figured out if they want to have sex in China they need to make reservations in advance. Sex starved foreign women is not a myth in Asia its a fact.

This isn't a politically correct forum and I think many of us like it because of that, we even get to be racist if we want, so I'll give some of my own insights about women in my 46 years.

I've seen white women become desperate before, and seriously it's very bizarre, it's like they go into heat or something and that's all that's on their mind, they just have to get ******

This happen in Orlando Florida, where the girl to guy ratio was once about 3 girls to every one guy, maybe as high as 5 girls to every one guy. It's the best ratio I've personally ever seen it in the USA. The worst place I've seen it is San Diego, which is just the exact opposite at 5 guys to every one girl. And here is the kicker, the guys in San Diego are rich and good looking, the girls are nothing special. Just the opposite in Orlando, the guys are nothing special at all while the girls are cute and hot. It's like the real Baywatch.

So one time I'm in Orlando and I walk into a supermarket and this pretty hot looking girl comes walking in and you could just see it in her eyes, this look of desperation, she started looking at me with that look and I just turned around and walked off and then there was this other guy a in another aisle and she took off after him, it was so strange to see a women act like that especially when you're from San Diego, where even an ugly women can get good looking guys.

And that's the first thing I noticed when I arrived in Orlando was that you see these very average and even below average guys with these hot cute girls walking hand in hand.

But now here is the thing every guy should know about women, from my perspective, women are sluts. I say that because all these girls down there in Orlando they would all look at me while with their boyfriends, they are always looking for something better, that's just the way they are. They don't feel loyalty to a man, a man is just a person to get something from. If you don't have a job and need a man for support, then you must be nice enough to that man in order to maintain that position.

But on the other hand if you have your own job and don't need a man for support, then you don't have to be nice to a man. And since many men are jerks in real life, they become jaded against men, which the Media further expands upon.

Then you have a situation where women don't need men and become jaded against them.....

It goes deeper than that of course where women actually start acting like men.

In the case of Thailand or the Philippines for instance, these women are so desperate for money in the real sense, the sense of being able to provide food for kids, for parents, housing for parents, to get a little ahead with an IPhone, or some better clothes, or some transportation like a motor bike, like other people have, causes them to be desperate for money that few people in the West maybe understand, including myself, since we have never seen anything like this before, nor can we relate to that kind of desperation or need or want.

Foreigners do have more money then they do often times, and they know this, and so a foreigner is an easy target to try and get some money from, through marriage, through dating, through scam, through one day of fun for a time out and dinner, it's something that they didn't have before.

The lack of money can make a person do desperate things to get it, and women have the ultimate product to sell, themselves....

Easy money.....

But it's the same all over the world it's just that less money equals more desperation. Here in the USA it's common to see a 30 year old women with a 50 year old guy with a Porsche, women love money no matter where in the world you're talking about, they are suckers for money.....

In a nutshell, they are very shallow minded....

Are all women like that? Of course not, but the vast majority are....

What bothers me the most about them is they all cheat, they are all sluts, and they all are looking for something better to come along, they have no loyalty to a man, only to themselves and their own interests....

Is that true of all women? Of course not, but the majority of them I think it is.....

When your girlfriends mothers want to have sex with you and your girlfriend is the one who sets it up and this is a middle class family, something has gone wrong. And it's not just my girlfriends mom, but it's my girlfriends sister, it's my girlfriends sister who is 15....

Women are sluts.....

It's just their nature, that's why it's the Muslims who have it right, if you don't keep women down like that they will turn society into Saddam and Gomorrah....

And that's the problem in a nutshell, you have allowed natural born hoes and sluts to run amok about the population and be told they are superior and smarter and doing better etc and they deserve a man who is a millionaire etc and you see what happens....

Now there is no marriage, no family, no love between the sexes, because the "love of many will wax cold due to iniquity"....

You cannot imagine how many married women there are who are total sluts behind their husbands backs and they don't even know, and if you actually knew what was going on you'd understand the Muslims have it right, or just let society turn into Saddam and Gomorrah, because that's what's happen, and here comes the gays, and it's going to get much worse too.

And in case any of you didn't know, the gays are militants, they come after you and want to have sex with you and follow you around and won't leave you alone and they just keep at it, they won't stop, they are freaks, don't let anybody fool you just like the women, they are sluts and hoes, you just don't see it or expect it.

And STD's, oh man, I guess people don't want to admit it, but so many people especially girls have it, I don't have it but my friends did, and their girlfriends, and the girl who gave it to them to begin with, and it just goes around and around to everyone....

Then you have these guys who go to Thailand, have kids with girls and then just leave them, have white have thai baby and they just leave it, don't father it, leave it as a bastard child, they are heathens, sick idiot men with no brains whatsoever, no God, no morals, no honor of any kind.....

And they think they have it made by being able to "bang" a bunch of women, as if that was going to bring happiness to their lives, not realizing it's a dean end path, it leads to nowhere.....

Find a good girl is hard, really super hard, but I think Rock is the one who said it, that you must find that girl who doesn't even like you to begin with and yet you end of winning her heart, but it will take work and lot's of effort, but if you succeed, you'll have a real girl not one who wants to use you for money....

Otherwise you're with a glorified hooker.....

And when you get them, don't be a fool, you better keep a close watch on them otherwise they will stray if given the chance....

Signed,

Jaded
I used to be very jaded myself its a direct result of growing up in Western country, I didn't date any women from 30 yrs to 46 yrs old. In the rest of the world its much easier to find a woman who's mind is not poisoned and will stay with you. Also, there's tons of gay guys in Saudi Arabia its a direct result of raising men and women separate from each other. Governments have known for years that putting boys and girls in same sex schools increases homosexuality, that's why they do it. By the way, why is there so many women in Orlando?
RollingStone
Freshman Poster

Post by RollingStone »

FinallyLeaving wrote:

....Then you have these guys who go to Thailand, have kids with girls and then just leave them, have white have thai baby and they just leave it, don't father it, leave it as a bastard child, they are heathens, sick idiot men with no brains whatsoever, no God, no morals, no honor of any kind.....

Signed, Jaded
OK, so you want to bring the EVILS of paying MOMMY (child) support to bitchy hoares? The men have no money and would all end up in jail for 2 years, so the child and mom would be broke, the man in jail and the country just as bankrupt as the USA. I think this is the most horrible thing in the world.