Fail at Home, Fail in Phils?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
CrazyCanuck944
Freshman Poster

Fail at Home, Fail in Phils?

Post by CrazyCanuck944 »

Just wanted to play devils' advocate here guys. If you are an AFC in your (westernized) country with it's toxic women, is it realistic to expect that you will experience a similar lack of success attracting/dating/bedding women on a vacation to the Philippines? I'm not talking about P4P, but actually being capable of attracting/meeting/and successfully propositioning women.

Now, I'm talking about guys whose dating confidence is in the toilet, and they can't even flirt/talk/smile with women in their own country...complete love-shy types. I've looked through some of the 'trip reports', but it looks/sounds like those guys had no real confidence issues, and thus, would not be complete AFCs in their respective countries, and would have some success bedding attractive women from time to time.

I mean, if we go on the assumption that women worldwide are attracted to confidence, can we assume that even the open, friendly, and approachable Filipinas will be repulsed by AFC behavior? I can't imagine anyone submitting a trip report in which he talks about all the gorgeous babes that he had to 'pay for'.

Thinking that crippling social phobias will yield the same pathetic lack of results in the Phils. Can anyone personally relate to such a scenario?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

If you just want sex, it's better to stick to P4P as there's less heartbreak that way.

But yes, anyone will do OK in the Phillies. I'm no alpha Roosh-type but I did good in China, and the women there aren't poor.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.