Debunking the "Foreign Women just want a green card or your money" claim and myth

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Debunking the "Foreign Women just want a green card or your money" claim and myth

Post by Taco »

Foreign women over the age of 30 want a baby and thats why they need your help. Some of the horniest women you'll ever meet.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Debunking the "Foreign Women just want a green card or your money" claim and myth

Post by MrMan »

I saw a scene from 90-Day-Fiance, a show that has advertised here looking for people dating foreigners.

There was this nice-looking Latina girl who seemed like she had a sweet personality. She and her partner were both young. I think he'd met her on vacation and had been down to visit her. There was no reason I could see to think she just wanted to use the guy. He wasn't an old handicapped man. But someone in the family suggested she just wanted a Greencard.

I kind of wished she'd rise to the occasion and say, "Greencard? I want more than that. I want him to support me while I stay home and raise our babies." or something like that. If she left the baby off and said it with a bit of sass and got everyone laughing, even that might kill the Greencard issue.

A lot of women, especially from traditional cultures, want to find a man who loves them to marry and have babies with. Foreign women are the same. Some of them might want to do this with a richer man or a man from the developed world, but plenty of white chicks in the US would go for doctors, lawyers, engineers, and hedge fund managers. It's the same sort of thing. If she wants a Greencard and wants to work, that may mean she is industrious.

Any woman in the US could marry a man and dump him and go to court to try to take his money. I do not think foreigners are higher risk for that.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

Hahaha..anyone named yick must be a fantasy come true. Love ya babydoll
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 4:58 pm
Any woman in the US could marry a man and dump him and go to court to try to take his money. I do not think foreigners are higher risk for that.
True!

This happens not only in USA, but everywhere in Western feminist-friendly countries in Europe. No difference if it is a local woman, a female EU citizen from another member state or a foreign wife somewhere from other parts of this world.

The reason is that for women and lawyers in those feminist countries marriage+divorce is a great business and the legal situation will not change - even if it was she who was cheating on him, even if she is married, but pregnant from her boyfriend. It works as long as the husband has more money or property than his wife. It works better, if there are minor age children involved, regardless if the husband is the biological father or not.

It works even if the couple is not legally married but only living together in co-habitation sharing the same rooms and both are registered using the same address for a few months.

Men in such countries are second class citizens, and the only what you can do about it - and many men are doing it already - is not to marry, even reject co-habitation. There are plenty of complaints regarding decisions of biased family courts.

With high divorce rates, often around 70 percent or higher, I ask myself why young men should marry nowadays, for what?
In my native countries, divorces taking place past 10 years of marriage are not even counted as divorce, but counted as 'marriage contract fulfilled'.

I am from Europe and married more than 40 years ago a Japanese woman, the legal situation was totally different compared to now in both countries.

If I were young again, in the same situation, I wonder if I would marry again. Probably not, because now there is no incentive for young men to do it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

What keeps women from divorcing men is mainly their values. If they don't believe in divorce, in betraying their partner, and they are the type to live out their values, then they stay.

I am not sure about this 70% divorce figure or where you get it. I think the 50% figure I read in the US includes serial divorcees-- the type of people who are already divorced, marry another divorced person, and get divorced again. After divorce 1, the chances of divorce 2 go up. Stats are bad for those who get divorced over and over. They inflate the totals. But I don't know about other countries.

If you want to have kids, if you just do that while dating while you have separate residences, you probably wouldn't have much input into your kids life.

For me, I believe only married people are supposed to have sex, and that with each other, not someone else. My wife believes the same way. Values and faith keep it together, not legal issues. Not everyone out there will do anything for money. It's also fairly normal for a woman to want to be loved, to want to have a family. This is extremely important in some cultures that value tradition more highly. It is probably tends to be more important to people in the collectivists cultures of Asia than in the individualistic cultures of the west. My wife's people-group highly emphasizes marriage. They don't see living out a full life as single as a viable option. If one of their kids gets into their 30's with no spouse, they arrange a marriage a cousin or in-law's relative. Divorce is stigmatized. Their women also tend to be willing to work and support the family if the man won't or can't. Some households in my wife's extended family, though they better established 'higher status' families having responsible fathers. That doesn't mean a woman in this situation or relatives in the extended family won't say anything about it to the man who won't work.

The desire to have children is also deeply ingrained to the point where her people-group tends to think of it as shameful not to have them. She had an uncle who didn't have any kids, and I was standing with a group of men from her people-group near his workplace, and one of them was asking the other who my wife's uncle was. The other said, "You know that man who doesn't have any kids." That stood out in his mind as a way to identify him.

What I'm saying is values, whether religious or just culture, can influence a woman to stay with her husband. They don't all just turn American, English, Italian, etc. when they leave. Having spent a few years in a US city that had an Indonesian community that would meet for holiday dinners and potlucks, a few of the couples divorced. I know one of the Indonesian women did not seem to want to based on what she said. I am not sure whose idea it was for one of the Indonesians married to a white Jewish man to divorce. But the divorce rate seemed a lot lower than the national statistics for Americans based on the size of that social group.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
September 26th, 2021, 7:47 am
I am not sure about this 70% divorce figure or where you get it. I think the 50% figure I read in the US includes serial divorcees--
I can only tell you that ALL men from my native country in EU I am still in contact or had contact over a longer time had a divorce, some married again and divorced again. It seems already a 'normal life-style' in many countries in Europe.

Divorce figures are higher in Europe now compared to USA.
In my native country it was up to 68 % in cities and 51 % in rural areas.

https://www.trendrr.net/8004/countries- ... dia-japan/

# 1 - Belgium 71 %
# 2 - Portugal 68 %
# 3 - Hungary (my neighbor country) 67 %

Please keep in mind, not mentioned in this article, that any divorce in EU after being more than 10 years married is NOT counted as divorce but as 'marriage fulfilled'.

https://www.unifiedlawyers.com.au/blog/ ... tatistics/
Luxembourg: 87%
With a population of approximately 500,000, Luxembourg is actually one of the smallest countries in Europe. It boasts an advanced economy and high purchasing power parity. It’s also one of the states in Europe with the highest population growth rate. And right now, it’s also the top country with the highest divorce rate in the world.

Luxembourg will only allow divorce to take place given that both parties are above 21 years old and married for a minimum of 2 years. Here, the age group of divorcees ranges from 40-49 years old. And like other nations in the world, the rates showed in statistics on marriage are progressively decreasing.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Yohan if divorce rate means the percentage of marriages that end in divorce that is different from the percentage of people who get divorced because some people get divorced over and over again
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

I married 2 foreign women who only wanted money/green card so.. Yeah they do exist.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jerryrigged wrote:
September 26th, 2021, 3:18 pm
I married 2 foreign women who only wanted money/green card so.. Yeah they do exist.
Of course foreign women who look out for Western men and marry them only for visa/money etc. exist, however it depends on their country/citizenship, if their number is high or low.

There is a talk about Thailand going on in this forum and I can say, many Thai women are often highly materialistic orientated and morally totally rotten.

To marry for money is however not the same as to marry for a visa/green card. 2 different things.

In Thailand what counts for the Thai woman is the money - if the money is OK for her she is not much interested into leaving Thailand.
Life is not really so bad in Thailand, all is available.

You will also find Japanese women who are looking out for rich people only - local and foreign, but you will hardly find a Japanese woman who marries for a visa/green card - if she want to travel to the States or elsewhere, she will take her passport and pays for her ticket, no problem to enter USA or EU legally.

A woman who marries for a visa/green card to get away from her own country is more related to the political/economic situation of her country, of her citizenship, Philippines comes to my mind and also Myanmar. Such women are often rather modest, not really so much into money.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
September 26th, 2021, 3:11 pm
@Yohan if divorce rate means the percentage of marriages that end in divorce that is different from the percentage of people who get divorced because some people get divorced over and over again
Never mind how it is counted, it remains the fact that the probability that your marriage will end in divorce is high and it will be you, the man, who pays for it with all what you own and were working for it, especially in case of children.

The risk facing a costly divorce is with the man...there is really no incentive for a man to marry nowadays due to the legal situation.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
September 26th, 2021, 6:49 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 26th, 2021, 3:11 pm
Never mind how it is counted, it remains the fact that the probability that your marriage will end in divorce is high and it will be you, the man, who pays for it with all what you own and were working for it, especially in case of children.

The risk facing a costly divorce is with the man...there is really no incentive for a man to marry nowadays due to the legal situation.
If a man protecting his belongings is his only priority, that would be the case. But different men have different values, desires, and priorities. A man who marries will likely have a better chance of raising his kids and in some cases will have stronger legal rights over them than a man who does not. There are also religious reasons to choose marriage. There are also women who are really high risk for divorce and women who are lower risk.

This is date research, but Teachman (1990) found that women who had only slept with their husbands were much likely to experience 'marital disruption' than those who had had multiple partners. Women who regularly attend religious services are lower risk, I have read, and so are couples who have the same religious beliefs. I suspect marrying a woman from a country with a low divorce rate could lower a man's risk of divorce.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Yohan wrote:
September 26th, 2021, 6:33 pm
jerryrigged wrote:
September 26th, 2021, 3:18 pm
Of course foreign women who look out for Western men and marry them only for visa/money etc. exist, however it depends on their country/citizenship, if their number is high or low.

There is a talk about Thailand going on in this forum and I can say, many Thai women are often highly materialistic orientated and morally totally rotten.

To marry for money is however not the same as to marry for a visa/green card. 2 different things.

In Thailand what counts for the Thai woman is the money - if the money is OK for her she is not much interested into leaving Thailand.
Life is not really so bad in Thailand, all is available.

You will also find Japanese women who are looking out for rich people only - local and foreign, but you will hardly find a Japanese woman who marries for a visa/green card - if she want to travel to the States or elsewhere, she will take her passport and pays for her ticket, no problem to enter USA or EU legally.

A woman who marries for a visa/green card to get away from her own country is more related to the political/economic situation of her country, of her citizenship, Philippines comes to my mind and also Myanmar. Such women are often rather modest, not really so much into money.
My first one was more visa oriented... Chinese. The thai girl didnt care if we stayed in Thailand or came to the USA, she just wanted the money. No feelings for me whatsoever. The amorality is weird, though. They usually feel more guilty about scamming their own people than they do about scamming farang. Farang is "rich", so therefor must be smart and wise, so if he gets "duped" its "his fault", anyway. Hey.. all they need to do is go and bring the monks some food and a little bit of money on temple days and everything will be erased, anyway. If thats not bad enough, I feel like very serious crimes often go ignored or uninvestigated in Thailand, and especially in the big four cities of Esan. Murder, corruption, money laundering, human trafficking, smuggling, arms trafficking, you really name it, and its there. Thais tend to get away with this crap for generations. And yet, if a farang is caught with a pot plant in his closet, he's lucky to see the sun in a few years time.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

When I was single in my mid-20's, I went to Indonesia. I think my looks suited a lot of Indonesian women, or at least the type who liked whites. I had a friend who was thin and short. He said Greek women wouldn't give him the time of day in Greece, but in Poland, the girls would look at him and flirt.

I could tell certain women I worked with or knew at church or elsewhere seemed interested in me. If a woman seemed too needy/desperate, seemed too interested in the US, etc. I'd avoid her. My wife didn't care if we lived in the US or in Indonesia. We lived over there a couple of years after we got married, then decided to move to the US. She also felt uncomfortable with me spending money on her, first on phone calls calling her or taking her out to eat, especially at first. She wasn't trying to tie me down to get money out of me and did not seem money motivated. I cannot say that about all of my in-laws. Nowadays, though, she had relatives 'richer' than I am. She had maybe one that I knew for sure back when we got married. I was making a whopping $1900 a month when we got married, a small fortune after the monetary crisis for regular working folks back then.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

It's staggering to me that in the year 2021 men are still allowing women--no matter she is from--anywhere near his wallet.

Come on men, you're supposed to screen out the gold-diggers and money-grubbers during the dating phase. What the hell is the dating phase for if not that.