Debunking the "Foreign Women just want a green card or your money" claim and myth

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

aozora13 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Dude..... your fake profile guy is waaaaaaay out of those women's league that it isn't even funny....

As fine as number 7 is, she is too old and has a kid. The rest are pretty kinda, but basically 4-6. A guy that looks like that, should only talk to 9s and 10s. The reason why is because you cannot go that far down as a good looking guy. Those women's insecurities will make things worse later on. That makes for a terrible match.

I learned my lesson the hard way marrying down with my ex-wife like that. Any man intelligent to find out why their wives should look better than them, will be richly rewarded. No man should be better looking than their wife! Ever! Unless they are both 10s.

Edit: Okay that first one you posted is indeed an 8...but barely. Still not good enough for a guy like the one in your profile.
Kai, thanks for helping me really think how my 'relationship' with a Latina woman is going to be in the future. I am mixed about the future because of other issues but I can best rank her at 4-6. I think her best day she is between a 5-6. I think that she knows that certain qualities I like she does not have plus with Rock's requirements such as height is a slight issue but not a permanent one. However, looking at her in various photos, I realized that I wish I had a woman with certain body porportions and a decent about 5'5-5'6. I think when I was visiting her, I saw women who were more of high tier than her. It was funny when looking at a woman briefly and she was pretty upset about it. She was Asian too. Oh well...
You are very welcome. I used to think my mother was being mean the one time she told me that, but she was right all along. She herself was a knockout when she was my age, like an 8 or 9 and I look exactly like my mother. My dad is like a 6 at best. She and everyone else I knew, including my ex-wife, probably felt humiliated inside. It's not easy, but we have to look at the writing on the wall and accept the reality. It would have been fine in a world devoid of insecurities, but our own personal comforts inside our hearts, mean nothing to the other people that have to walk in their own shoes. Their own torment being with a guy they feel as if they cannot feel confident being with, spreads like a contagious corruption, and before you realize it, you are doing things you have never done before. Things like being angry all the time, overly cynical, unhappy, argumentative for no good reason, un-productive, unmotivated, and somewhat empty inside.

An unequal woman will never fill that empty half inside your heart. The feeling she gives you after having sex, is relatively short and temporary and never lasts more than a day or a week. It is not the love that persists long past several days of separation. Any feelings that un-equal woman gives is merely lust for some 1 or 2 things she has that you have "settled" for (eg. big breasts, hairy/shaved p***y, small hands, pretty eyes, good height, nice hair, nice ass, thick thighs, white/dark skin, heavy weight/pressure on top, tight/loose p***y, hard f***ing, awesome blowjobs, great personality, loyal, sweet, etc etc). All these silly things are merely lust factors that make you feel horny for, but nothing about loving the person herself as a whole. The minute she loses any of the 1 or 2 things that make her good enough for you, you will feel like the biggest ass in the world, because no one maintains 1 or 2 things like that forever.

The right woman will have nearly all of those things (or whatever you like) or develop them later as she gets older! Hot looking cougar MILF, but actually a loyal wife anyone? :D

It just isn't love. Don't settle for what Chinese men call a "Good Enough Wife". They have those kinds of wives because they cannot lose everything in a divorce for having mistresses and second wives. If you come to this forum, you are meant for much more and better things, because you have an open mind and you are quite possibly a romantic minded person. There is a perfect fit someone for everyone, I really believe that because I know that God has a plan for every man. He does not want any of us, non-believer or not, to ever be alone in life. He did not create or design any woman to be a cum receptacle either, any woman like that chose that. He made them to be our other half.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:
Banano wrote:Colombian women are gold diggers,

men is always expected to pay and cover all expenses, makes no difference whether you are Colombian or American man

going Dutch wont work with them, in fact it will upset them
Real men should pay for a dinner. Don't date 100 whores if you don't have enough money for a date. Most quality women want a traditional gentleman. If you want something less than quality, or a woman that will challenge your position of head of household after marriage, by all means keep dating women with money that prefer dutch.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Debunking the 'they just want your green card / money' c

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

steve55 wrote:....But irregardless, getting this many.....
Really, sir??? *Where's the grammar-police emoticon??* :roll: :roll: LOL
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Steve made a video explaining that foreign women are not after money or a green card.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v18929eK2Y[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

5 minutes of that video was all I could take. Of course foreign women want to improve their lives, they aren't going to tie themselves to a complete loser. But they also have far more loyalty than Americans and will stick with someone through far more troubles.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

snede wrote:5 minutes of that video was all I could take. Of course foreign women want to improve their lives, they aren't going to tie themselves to a complete loser. But they also have far more loyalty than Americans and will stick with someone through far more troubles.
It's perfectly reasonable for anyone to want a life where they're not struggling financially and to have a happier existence, I agree. The problem lies with the ones who seek a luxurious and glamorous lifestyle for little or no effort and the ones whose priority is to marry a westerner just so he can support her family.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Debunking the "Foreign Women just want a green card or your money" claim and myth

Post by Winston »

Here is Mark Davis explaining if foreign women just want to marry a western man to get a green card.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Debunking the "Foreign Women just want a green card or your money" claim and myth

Post by Winston »

Some of my articles debunking the claim and myth that Russian or Filipina women just want you for a green card.

Aren’t foreign women just after your money and a green card?
https://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74.htm

12 Reasons Why Russian Women are NOT Desperate to Leave Their Country: A Complete Debunking of the American Myth
https://www.happierabroad.com/Reasons_Russian_Women.htm

Twelve Reasons Why Russian Women Are NOT Desperate To Leave Their Country
http://www.womenrussia.com/eight_reasons.htm

10 Reasons Filipinas don't just want me for money or a green card
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=175

Some articles on Elenas Models Russian women info site debunking myths about Russian women.

http://www.womenrussia.com/russianwomen/escape.htm
http://www.womenrussia.com/myths.htm
http://www.womenrussia.com/mail_order_brides/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just put up my 12 reasons article into an official blog post on my modern blogger platform so it can get higher rankings in search engines.

12 Reasons Why Russian Women are NOT Seeking a Green Card or Desperate to Leave Their Country - Debunking The Common Myth

https://blog.happierabroad.com/2021/01/ ... untry.html

Over
Freshman Poster

Post by Over »

Let them think that! Sheesh! This way we don't have millions of Americans going there. And let them think that all these countries are dangerous and backward.

We don't need the competition!
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

If you have money and a decent job and your life is pretty decent plus not bad looking. The majority of these men going overseas is pretty low. These days a lot of men aren’t even interested in getting married as there is so much to lose if things go sideways. Even a lot of mothers are protecting their boys from even dating because they know how toxic and bad the next gen women are over here in North America. Sure they are decent for a few months or maybe a year tops but after that it’s dumpsville because of the illusion they put on the whole beginning of the relationship. I’m not saying TikTok is a very reliable or good source for how relationships are going but a lot of those short videos are women complaining these days how men don’t approach them anymore or want anything serious. Hell men don’t even split the Bill or hold doors, etc, etc.

So if a man is in his 30s and pretty much has his life somewhat together. He ain’t thinking of going overseas to get married. It’s basically a mans ho years. A mans 30s and early 40s is the equivalent of a females 18 to 25 years age of which are her height of beauty. This is the Mans height of success, confidence and where he got his sh*t together where women are now just a bonus in their life. In my early 30s. good god it was so easy to meet women and I’m talking pretty cute or hot.it didn’t even take long to get them home with you after a few dates then just say you weren’t looking for anything serious rinse and repeat. But after a while the drama gets old with these chicks. So once I heard of the whole overseas thing. I went and had a blast and finally settled down with a little rocket.

Trust me...there’s not much competition going over there man so fear not
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I agree that "Foreign Women just want a green card or your money" is a myth. I've seen little to no evidence of that during my time in Asia. Women are, after all, focused on making their own money.

Let's properly correct the sentence. Because there IS a thing that foreign women just want from a Westerner, particularly a Westerner from the US. (and it doesn't matter if that Westerner is male or female) English. Foreign women just want your English.

English is the skill that will open career opportunities for them and they know it. It's why, from my experience, so many relationships with women (especially younger women) in Asia tend to center around language exchange. On occasion language exchange can lead to eventual romance, but don't count on it. Meeting lots of women in a country where English skill is in demand is easy. Having romantic relationships with them is not.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

Flower.they want your money big boy with a girly attitude like that. I can see why..ohhh blame everyone but me..I’m such a douche wizard..man..overseas dating ain’t for the weak.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

See the profile pic lads..look at that look. It’s called intensity. Some of us know what we talking about. I laughed when the so called experts were trying to tell me what I was going to do wrong. Hahaha....ya..ohhh so that’s why I succeeded my first trip
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Jonnyblond wrote:
February 14th, 2021, 8:35 pm
See the profile pic lads..
Is that picture you?

Must be great to save money on buying shampoo, eh?