The Myth and Fallacy of Social Skills (with Women)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Myth and Fallacy of Social Skills (with Women)

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Spencer wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 9:40 pm
Winston wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 9:29 pm
But CE. That's what happened with all my girlfriends before. They signaled interest in me, then I asked them out and got their number. Then things escalated naturally from there. They would come over after the date and start kissing and getting physical. It's not just the movies. That's how it works in real life too. If the girl likes you, then that's how it goes. Even an older Chinese lady that I used to date long ago in Taiwan, followed that same order of events with me. Same with Dianne. Same with my exes in America. Same with my girlfriends in Russia and China, etc.

Haven't you ever had a girlfriend who was not a whore? If so, didn't things progress just as I outlined above?

Movies are not total fiction. They contain a lot of metaphorical truth and artistic truth in symbolic form. See what Natalie Portman said in "V For Vendetta".

"Politicians use lies to cover up the truth. Artists use lies to tell the truth."

It's been that way for thousands of years. I'm not talking about online girls. I'm talking about girls you meet in person from work, friends, public events, bars, cold approach, etc. If they really like you, for whatever reason, it's easy to bed them from there and only a matter of time. You don't have to do anything special. Come on. We all know that.
Wiseton contarian using the sugardadying way not purity naturlings like you make for purity romanticings so apple ornge but if you like try other way contarian also shem are big expererencing in ukrania
True, but remember I meet them initially the normal way and only introduce the sugaring incentive later on after I spend time and establish that I want her in my stable.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 9:01 pm
I also disagree with your "ask them on a date" theory. That might have been true in the 1980's and before, but young women are now in the mode of exchanging social media information to check you out first, then arrange a "meet up" if she approves of you. If you ask a hot girl on a date, she might not even know how to react. I was out with a recent university grad last month who told me that she has never even been out on a date in her life, but she used to "hook up" all the time in college.
An early post I made in this forum years ago explained this. It is good to have it confirmed that I am such a perceptive social critic.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 15th, 2020, 12:12 am
True, but remember I meet them initially the normal way and only introduce the sugaring incentive later on after I spend time and establish that I want her in my stable.
...and that's when, as if by magic, they agree to hold hands, kiss and slip into your bed :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

August 15th, 2020, 12:09 am
Winston wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 9:29 pm
But CE. That's what happened with all my girlfriends before. They signaled interest in me, then I asked them out and got their number.
You and I are two different people. If I go to a club or an event, I will have a keen eye for the BEST looking girls there. Once I have been there for awhile, I will know who I am interested in. Girls who bump into me (on purpose), chat me up, or send some type of understated signal are ignored. I only look for chances to interact with the few girls I want to talk to.

The exception is if a girl parks herself somewhere in my line of sight so she can get noticed by me, AND I find her attractive. In those cases, I DO pay attention to that signal and take action on it. For me, that is about the most overt signal a quality girl will do because she is still waiting for you to take the first step like a man.

By brother taught me to always do the selecting of the girls, not simply be the selected because you'll never really get the girls you truly want. I have come to agree with him on that!
But all the oldest and wisest expats in Angeles City said you should let the girl choose you, because the ones that choose you will be the best GFE's and the sweetest in bed. I found that to be true. If I go to a go go bar and select the hottest one I see, she will usually have a spoiled attitude and perform badly in bed and not be as sensual or GFE. But if a bar girl approaches me and chooses me first, the experience tends to be much better and sweeter and more GFE. That does make sense, because if she takes the initiative, it means she is interested and into you and will perform better and treat you better, because she is willing and actively sought you out in the bar.

So no, just picking the best looking girls isn't likely to give you the best GFE experience. But it sounds like you are a lot more picky than me. I'm not that picky.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 12:45 am
But all the oldest and wisest expats in Angeles City said you should let the girl choose you, because the ones that choose you will be the best GFE's and the sweetest in bed. I found that to be true. If I go to a go go bar and select the hottest one I see, she will usually have a spoiled attitude and perform badly in bed and not be as sensual or GFE. But if a bar girl approaches me and chooses me first, the experience tends to be much better and sweeter and more GFE. That does make sense, because if she takes the initiative, it means she is interested and into you and will perform better and treat you better, because she is willing and actively sought you out in the bar.
Therein lies the difference. I am not interested in women in the Philippines and the oldest and wisest expats there have nothing in common with me.

I deal with the former Soviet Union, the South of the USA, Japan, the Nordics, the Balkans, and a smattering of other countries who have women I find most attractive. So my approach has worked very well and there is no need for me to even consider the lazy strategy of old sexpats in the Phils.

I find that men who subscribe to the "Let them choose you" mentality have just never gotten over their fear of rejection. Rejection is your friend because it saves time and gets you closer to paydirt. I am now immune to rejection and I have had girls who rejected me later become interested after seeing me succeed with other good looking women.

In a certain Caucasus country, I once said hello to a smoking hot girl I had my eye on for weeks. She gave me a look that was literally painful to see. She was a regular that particular club and I lost interest after she slashed a guy's cheek open with a cracked bottle. Low and behold, after she saw who all of my female friends were, she invited me to her table. I declined because I like my cheeks intact, but she insisted. We actually became acquaintances, and she later hooked me up with her friend who looked like a tattooed MMA fighter. I was nervous around them both, but they were very kind and sweet with me. The lesson is, rejection is your friend. It can pay dividends later and if you handle it well, it can get the girls who rejected you interested in you!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

August 15th, 2020, 1:33 am
Winston wrote:
Therein lies the difference. I am not interested in women in the Philippines and the oldest and wisest expats there have nothing in common with me.

I deal with the former Soviet Union, the South of the USA, Japan, the Nordics, the Balkans, and a smattering of other countries who have women I find most attractive. So my approach has worked very well and there is no need for me to even consider the lazy strategy of old sexpats in the Phils.

I find that men who subscribe to the "Let them choose you" mentality have just never gotten over their fear of rejection. Rejection is your friend because it saves time and gets you closer to paydirt. I am now immune to rejection and I have had girls who rejected me later become interested after seeing me succeed with other good looking women.

In a certain Caucasus country, I once said hello to a smoking hot girl I had my eye on for weeks. She gave me a look that was literally painful to see. She was a regular that particular club and I lost interest after she slashed a guy's cheek open with a cracked bottle. Low and behold, after she saw who all of my female friends were, she invited me to her table. I declined because I like my cheeks intact, but she insisted. We actually became acquaintances, and she later hooked me up with her friend who looked like a tattooed MMA fighter. I was nervous around them both, but they were very kind and sweet with me. The lesson is, rejection is your friend. It can pay dividends later and if you handle it well, it can get the girls who rejected you interested in you!
Omg contrarian now we see in actualmente choset the lo quality skanky discrusting ho for how lo can you go and how can you looking even 2 times girl break botle slashing face that so obvious for trashgirl for we think you wit hi qualities girly living next door but you go strip club for be with degeration lo livers for why you not learn from experences of wiseton in rabbit ranch contarian you not what we think before so so dispoint
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Spencer wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 6:23 am
Winston wrote:

Omg contrarian now we see in actualmente choset the lo quality skanky discrusting ho for how lo can you go and how can you looking even 2 times girl break botle slashing face that so obvious for trashgirl for we think you wit hi qualities girly living next door but you go strip club for be with degeration lo livers for why you not learn from experences of wiseton in rabbit ranch contarian you not what we think before so so dispoint
They were indeed trash girls, but since they were regulars, I thought it best to make nice, nice with them instead of having a cheek slasher and her friend angry at me in a foreign country.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

August 15th, 2020, 7:20 am
Spencer wrote:
Winston wrote:

They were indeed trash girls, but since they were regulars, I thought it best to make nice, nice with them instead of having a cheek slasher and her friend angry at me in a foreign country.
Ok but that place wasting time for what reality so amaze realy inspirator is midelderman get hi quality colege girl sweetness atitudes admiration you frenchman kiss hangout do sex same girfrend and only need smallmony maybe 100 dolar for stay all day or all nite that seem same mircle and dobly mirclous if americagirl for how so how can top girl be possible for get pocketmony if this truth than it superamazing inspirator for even shem not say so so good like you say he pay bigmoney and shemp girls looking more bizneswoman....pleasing for tell is this truthing and why can you do what special for you to make miraculous acheving what otherman say imposbility
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Spencer wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 9:47 am
August 15th, 2020, 7:20 am
Spencer wrote:
Winston wrote:

Ok but that place wasting time for what reality so amaze realy inspirator is midelderman get hi quality colege girl sweetness atitudes admiration you frenchman kiss hangout do sex same girfrend and only need smallmony maybe 100 dolar for stay all day or all nite that seem same mircle and dobly mirclous if americagirl for how so how can top girl be possible for get pocketmony if this truth than it superamazing inspirator for even shem not say so so good like you say he pay bigmoney and shemp girls looking more bizneswoman....pleasing for tell is this truthing and why can you do what special for you to make miraculous acheving what otherman say imposbility
I agree. No woman in the world is worth "big money" as you say. Pocket money, on the other hand, is a pleasure to provide because sometimes less is more.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Social skills are only relevant if the other side is WILLING to engage. If they aren't, it doesn't matter even if you have the greatest social skills in the world. Everyone knows that. Let me ask you this: If you met someone with good social skills but didn't like him or her, would it matter? You would avoid them right? It doesn't matter how good their social skills are, if you don't like them, you avoid them. Ask anyone. They would do the same.

Social skills only matter if you are an ambassador, diplomat, or working in public relations or customer service and have to be very tactful, diplomatic, and sensitive with others. It has nothing to do with making friends. Friends are about RESONANCE. If you don't resonate with someone, there's no friendship, it doesn't matter if you both have good social skills. If you don't resonate and have nothing in common, then social skills don't matter and are moot. This is obvious. Duh. Making friends isn't supposed to be like rocket science or fixing a car. If it doesn't happen naturally, then it's not meant to be. DUH.

If only people with good social skills had friends, then shy people and strong silent male types would have no friends, but that's not true. Average people with little or no social skills have friends too, if they resonate well and bond well with them. Social skills is not like putting on a show for entertainment. That has nothing to do with human relationships. Even if you could make friends with good social skills, those aren't real friends, just temporary acquaintances, because if there's no resonance, chemistry or connection, then there's no real friendship. Very simple. Why do stupid people try to turn this into rocket science?

No real friendship is gained from social skills or rocket science formulas. Let me ask you this: When you and your best friends met, did you need social skills or formulas to bond or get along? Or did you get along naturally, like flowing water? Of course the latter. Duh.

Therefore, this "social skills" thing is a myth, totally fictional, and meant only to SHAME others by finding BS reasons to explain things that can easily be explained by simple things like resonance, chemistry, connection, synergy, etc. It has no substance, basis, or reality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!