Why Asian men and White women are NOT naturally compatible

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Asian men and White women are NOT naturally compatible

Post by Winston »

Very sad but true. See list below. Very depressing if ur an Asian man.

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

3.16 is sadly true. White women who claim to have no racial preference still only like white men and never asian men which is evident in their actions. Total hypocrites.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
October 5th, 2021, 4:10 am
Very sad but true. See list below. Very depressing if ur an Asian man.

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

3.16 is sadly true. White women who claim to have no racial preference still only like white men and never asian men which is evident in their actions. Total hypocrites.
Well, there is nothing hypocritical in having a preference - do you have a preference?

You still have 30-40% who would go with an Asian man... do you think this guy would struggle finding a white woman?

Whereas this guy... (despite his money....)

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I have known a lot of white female expats from the west in the 12 years I have lived in East Asia and most (95% plus...) have boldly stated they would never date a local Asian man... hardly hidden...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I used to hang out with a group of expats and local people in Jakarta. We still have a Whatsapp group. There were a couple of white girls in our group, both raised overseas, but not in Indonesia. One of them seemed to like this certain Chinese-American guy there. Lots of girls seemed to like him. He must have been good-looking, plus he was confident, didn't have an accident, and was maybe 5'10" or so, taller than they were and tall compared to the locals there.

The two white women in the group stayed in Jakarta until their early 30's. One was pretty, but looked like she was just on the edge of chunking up if she got older, which she did eventually. She liked Mediterranean looking guys and I could tell she was really interested in a Mexican expat who had a European Spanish look to him. The other woman was thin, and was until last year, and was okay-looking. She was friends with an older white expat, really nice, solid, guy with a good business and a pillar of the community, but I think she decided not to pursue it. As far as I know, neither of them married. I saw one a few years ago and the other one has no indication of being married on Facebook. I wonder if their not marrying had anything to do with spending their prime marrying years in Asia when neither of them were that into Asian guys-- except the tall Asian-American guy.

A couple of the young men in our group were white expats, including me. One of them was dating a very pretty Indonesian girl when I met these people, and they married. I met my wife and she joined our group, and we got married. One white guy in our group seemed to like a sassy Nigerian in our group but I do not think they ever went as far as dating. I think he's still single. He did not seem to like the local girls. Generally, young white guys over there that were inclined to date and marry local girls seemed to be successful doing so. But it seemed like white women in this social group and at work seemed less inclined to date local men.

I have known a few 'reverse' expat couples with a white wife and Indonesian husband. One white wife did not want to submit to her husband, who was quite an accomplished man, and I could tell it was a source of issues for them, though they made the marriage work. The other two couples, I did not know that well. One was a couple where the wife met the husband on the beach in Bali when they were young. I met them when they were old. I have friends in the US where the husband is a man, and he's the type to scold if he see something he does like, typically of his people-group. His wife isn't the diligent cooking, cleaning type like my grandmother's generation in the US is. Indonesian women tend to be like that, and she isn't, and it's tough for him.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
October 5th, 2021, 4:46 am
I have known a lot of white female expats from the west in the 12 years I have lived in East Asia and most (95% plus...) have boldly stated they would never date a local Asian man... hardly hidden...
Because of cultural differences or racial preference or both? Probably both. They usually tell me though that they wouldn't date an Asian guy unless he was hot like in the photo above. lol.

There are some white women that pretend to be open to dating asian guys but they never actually do. They are all talk and no action. When asked why, they will lie and say "Well no Asian guy ever approaches me." Then when I say "How about I approach you for a date then?" they will say "Well I just like you as a friend." lol. No win situation.

What about the New Age white women in India who are into Hinduism or Buddhism? Aren't they open to dating Asian or Indian men?

There's only one type of white women that do like asian men, the goth type that wears black and is into vampires and wicca. Those types are into anything black so they like the black hair of asian men. And maybe some girls who are into anime or Japanese culture maybe.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Once they get their Vagina reemed by the black man his little PEE PEE will not cut it.
Time to Hide!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
October 5th, 2021, 5:13 pm
yick wrote:
October 5th, 2021, 4:46 am
Because of cultural differences or racial preference or both? Probably both. They usually tell me though that they wouldn't date an Asian guy unless he was hot like in the photo above. lol.

There are some white women that pretend to be open to dating asian guys but they never actually do. They are all talk and no action. When asked why, they will lie and say "Well no Asian guy ever approaches me." Then when I say "How about I approach you for a date then?" they will say "Well I just like you as a friend." lol. No win situation.

What about the New Age white women in India who are into Hinduism or Buddhism? Aren't they open to dating Asian or Indian men?

There's only one type of white women that do like asian men, the goth type that wears black and is into vampires and wicca. Those types are into anything black so they like the black hair of asian men. And maybe some girls who are into anime or Japanese culture maybe.
It's race, most white women want a white guy - some will look past it but not many. Those white women who told you they would date a 'hot' Asian guy will be nowhere near the guy in the photo above in the attractiveness scale - as a non-white guy - you are equal to a 4/10 white guy just because you aren't white - not every woman - some women like what they like - some like Asian guys, some like black guys, Latino guys whatever - but you're up against it as an Asian guy.

I was in either Doha airport or Dubai - one of the other in the departure lounge and saw some Indian man try and attempt conversation with a white woman - might have been asking for the time or whatever, she just got up and sat herself away from him in another part of the lounge without saying a word - it was brutal and very unnecessary but there you go!

I have three cousins in South America dating Asian guys - they're not FOB's or even off a boat/plane - they were born and brought up there and my cousins are beautiful girls who have a lot of choices of mate. So, there are places where Asian men do fine.
Last edited by yick on October 6th, 2021, 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Moretorque wrote:
October 5th, 2021, 11:03 pm
Once they get their Vagina reemed by the black man his little PEE PEE will not cut it.
You talking from experience? :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

yick wrote:
October 6th, 2021, 12:23 am
Moretorque wrote:
I am talking from all these cocoa colored babies popping out here in the US as of late.
Time to Hide!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Moretorque wrote:
October 6th, 2021, 9:15 am
yick wrote:
October 6th, 2021, 12:23 am
Moretorque wrote:
I am talking from all these cocoa colored babies popping out here in the US as of late.
Oh, OK! Good luck with motherhood. :D
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
I guess it's on me to save the "white race" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 7:38 pm
Moretorque wrote:
I guess it's on me to save the "white race" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Probably so but not with your VOO DOO medicine such as the vaccines.
Time to Hide!