Not Enough Women in the US - Myth or Reality?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

droid wrote:I hate to keep reposting this image but it puts the idea into persepective

What I don't get is how some PUAs and others claim to make "hundreds" and even "thousands" of approaches, when it's very rare to see a woman you would actually like to approach and that's not with some chump already. :shock:
I have been thinking the same thing, some PUA's claim that they have approached thousands of women. How in the hell can they do that when most of the time at bars and clubs the men outnumber the women.

Also, when it comes to "cold approaching" I rarely see single women by themselves, they are either with their girlfriends or they are with a guy already. I do see some fatties by themselves but who want's to approach a fat chick? :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote: I have been thinking the same thing, some PUA's claim that they have approached thousands of women. How in the hell can they do that when most of the time at bars and clubs the men outnumber the women.

Also, when it comes to "cold approaching" I rarely see single women by themselves, they are either with their girlfriends or they are with a guy already. I do see some fatties by themselves but who want's to approach a fat chick? :lol:
The picture shows men:women 42 : 5.

This is about the same situation regarding internet-dating within USA. It is said, that men outnumber women at least 6 : 1, but a huge number of profiles are plainly fakes or contain a serious amount of untrue information. In some serious pay-sites - membership with creditcard only - often men outnumber women 10 : 1 or even more.

USA and similar Western countries are not a good place to find a nice girl. Not willing even to try.

In Asia and in Latin America, maybe in Russia too, the chance you get at least a reply and the profil in general is true and the girl exists is clearly better - international dating simply said is better than local dating in USA, UK etc.

OK, I am aware, there are plenty of scammers on the internet, talk with these girls, but never send them any money!
You have to meet the girls personally and see about their way of life, get on an airplane, no other way around...

Maybe something works out, and if not, at least you had a nice vacation travelling in foreign countries, talking to people you never can meet in your neighborhood.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:You only started noticing problems in the mid 2000s? Doesn't seem like much of a problem then.
Even if there were enough American women to go around, they would still ignore all but the "top" 20% of guys. So gender ratios are only a part of the formula you need for success.
Don't underestimate the power of supply-and-demand. If some of the enthroned "hotties" were to face some real competition, they would have to f*cking yield (haha), even if just to get some validation.
Last edited by droid on July 27th, 2014, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »