Some of the girls that want to meet me on POF!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I was hiding my profile for a while, but just changed my picture and put my profile as public again, you can see it here:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=50951643

shortly thereafter I got one of the ...so and so wants to meet you! messages from POF.

This is the profile:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=55001690

Too bad no one told her she was bad enough before she got the 2 tattoos.

Welcome to Canada, where women are men and men are women!

I've thought about writing a book about Canada after I've left.

It's tentative title will be:

Canada Royally Sucks, and here's why

under it, I'll have some reviewer say:

Pack your bags before reading, because you'll want to leave as soon as you're done!
Just imagine working with a woman like that. She and all the other women would work double time stabbing you in the back to try to convince you that you're ugly, in order to chip away at your self esteem. That is the price you'll pay for being in their presence yet refusing to kiss their asses. Isnt that just great?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Here's 2 real gems I've found:

Read this girls profile, what a load of absolute garbage! Whats in it for the poor guy?

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=13450050

Here's your typical westernised Filipina, with nonsense on her profile:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=53171569

Potential:

This girl actually seems pretty cool, and might be Filipina, I'm going to message her:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=47324255
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Andrewww wrote:Maybe the guy wants to bang higher quality women who don't have 50 other cocks stuffed in their v****a.

Looks don't do shit in USA. You should see the amount of good looking men walking around with fat women in North America.

I can't see any of those profiles. Maybe it's because I don't have an account ?
It used to be a guy hooked up with a woman and once she popped out a kid or two she got fat. Now they get fat before they pop out the kid and still expect the same guy.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

What do you guys think of the recent developments at POF? Seems they are are trying to make some changes. Maybe the women were starting to leave the site? http://onlinedatingpost.com/archives/20 ... p-its-act/
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Christianfilipinacom wrote:What do you guys think of the recent developments at POF? Seems they are are trying to make some changes. Maybe the women were starting to leave the site? http://onlinedatingpost.com/archives/20 ... p-its-act/
I can't see it making any difference. The site was founded by a guy in Vancouver of course, since dating in the city is a disgrace. But it has now become worse because he is a mangina and made all the rules favour girls even more. Now guys can't even do what is completely natural: chase much younger girls because they are preventing big age difference contact below and even above your age. It's the guys that are leaving because of all the BS. If they really wanted to change it they would force strict rules on how the women behave. That will never happen of course. Even if they changed the rules to favour guys, the girls will just leave and join another site. Unless all dating sites start favouring guys, nothing will change. The only way for that to happen is for society to start favouring guys. The only way for that to happen is for a Men's revolution against misandric societies. Unlikely to happen since most western men are mangina's and take the blue pill. The only current solutions are to MGTOW, or even better expat, or the best, sexpat.

I would love to see western men revolt or go on strike completely and see how women behave then!
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

This site hasn't been updated in almost a year and looks like it won't ever be again, but it is a great read!

http://pofsucks1.wordpress.com/

Big surprise, every guy feels the same way.
quito
Freshman Poster

POF are Idiots

Post by quito »

So I was away from POF for a while and now was checking messages.... Finally I received some messages from a couple of nice looking girls with decent profiles so I was trying to reply... But POF wont let me reply now coz they are younger than me !!!! And then I see this stupid message from Markus that he is automatically blocking all messages where the age difference is greater that 14 years coz in his opinion its wrong???!!! Well f**k... my x wife was more than 14 years difference and we lasted for 15 years.. wtf is wrong with that asshole? I guess those ladies sent the messages to me shortly before he instituted his asshole rules about age differences.. and those young ladies probably think I am just ignoring them when of course I am not.

Additionally, in my honest opinion, the BEST relationships are going to have a 10-20 year age difference. . Maybe I sound sexist but I think a lot of women need to have an older guy like that to look up to and respect.. It helps keep their fickle asses in check.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

If I was a computer hacker I would honestly spend my time hacking into POF and erasing every girls profile on it. The very purpose of the site is fraudulent. It is almost offensive to even be on it as a guy. I now just hide my profile and make it so people can't see I looked at theirs. Now all I do is troll Asian girls profiles and call them out on their BS. One girl had the very original headline that she was looking for Mr. Right, so I told her my last name is Wright, so I am Mr. Wright, and would that be enough to win her over. Another girl said she wants a man who knows who he is, so I told her I am a man but I have amnesia. The same girl said she wants a man to challenge her, so I challenged her to reply to every message she gets on POF.
Then another local girl said she wants a man who works and likes his work, so I told her I like not working and is that OK too? Any girls that are Vancouver Canucks fans I ask them doesn't that suck being a Canuck fan, they've been losing for 43 years! Then the girls that say they don't want any creepers, I ask them if they make excpetions for really hot creepy guys. I assume I'll be banned, but it's so much fun calling them out on all their nonsense. I think that I might start sending out mass messages to them with this link:

http://pofsucks1.wordpress.com/
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I have a new policy on POF, although I am on there rarely these days. If I message a girl and she doesn't respond I will block her. I wish every guy out there would do this. Then if a girl gets too many guys blocking her, her profile would be deleted, but of course, POF is run by a mangina and feminists so that will never happen. I honestly wish Anonymous would hack it and wipe it all out. Even the Filipinas on there now don't respond to me.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I have a new policy on POF, although I am on there rarely these days. If I message a girl and she doesn't respond I will block her. I wish every guy out there would do this. Then if a girl gets too many guys blocking her, her profile would be deleted, but of course, POF is run by a mangina and feminists so that will never happen. I honestly wish Anonymous would hack it and wipe it all out. Even the Filipinas on there now don't respond to me.
Will, isn't it a bit masochistic to stick to hopeless websites like POF? You probably won't get much out of it anymore, ever. Perhaps you should consider paying another visit to Davao, or perhaps China, or Thailand this time?
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I'm going back to Davao in 2-3 months. I just have 2 wait until July to get my new 10 year passport and then I can get my Filipino Visa, and then I can go. I am trying to sell or rent my condo until then, but if I can't I'll just leave it empty and go. I can leave anytime after August 9th, so getting excited.

I discovered that if you block someone on POF, it erases all your messages with them, even one you just sent them. I found out because I sent a usual troll message to a girl making fun of her stupid profile, and she responded to me. So I got an email saying I got a message from her, but when I opened my profile, their was no new message from her, and I was unable to send her any more messages. Then I decided to block any girls that don't reply to me, and each time I did, all contact I sent them was erased. I'm surprised they haven't deleted me because all I do now is troll. It's actually quite satisfying, far more than trying to meet them in vain. At least I get to call them on their total BS.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I changed my profile yet again and I made it visible again too.

Now what I do is every time a girl I fancy looks at my profile but doesn't message me, I send them a message that says:

"Thanks for looking at my profile! Do I need plastic surgery?"
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on February 12th, 2017, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I deleted my account since I actually feel happier not having one. It is actually worse to have one and get pissed off at all the BS, then it is to not have one and just live my life ignoring the local girls. I'm leaving town in less than 4 week anyways finally.

As a conclusion to this depressing thread, I was going to post a local girls profile that had the most ridiculous statement I have ever read on POF, but I couldn't find hers anymore, so I'll post what she said:

I'm not making this up. A mid 30's something average white girl here in Vancouver had put in her profile that she loved all living creatures on earth, and the poor man she is looking for must also. She then went on to say that all living creatures included bugs, spiders and insects, and that she wouldn't accept any violence against them, and THAT SHE HAD ONCE ENDED A DATE ON THE SPOT WITH A GUY BECAUSE HE HAD SQUASHED A MOSQUITO THAT HAD LANDED ON HIS ARM.

Once I'm in the Philippines I'm actually thinking about creating a profile again on POF in Vancouver, to remind myself on what a disgrace to men and society in general it is. I'll even put on my profile that I'm in the Philippines, and I only have it to remind myself of the atrocious dating scene and appallingly awful Vancouver girls.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

if they want to you you should try dating/having some sex :) with some of them...until you find some nice asian girl :) why wasting your time, you have just one life
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I joined POF in the smaller city in BC where my parents live and I stay when I'm in Canada now. Believe it or not, it is actually worse than Vancouver. I know that is hard to believe, but in Vancouver at least there were a lot of cute girls, even if they didn't write back. Here their are essentially none worth even writing to. Since it is a small city in Canada, most of the population is white, which of course means I'm not interested in the local girls since I like Asians. So as usual, I get quite a few "...so and so wants to meet you!" messages from POF and then click on the girls profiles and am horrified as usual. Small city and town white girls in Canada are even worse than big city ones.