Some of the girls that want to meet me on POF!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 16th, 2020, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some of the girls that want to meet me on POF!

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:So...why are you still bothering with this? I thought pinays were doing so well for you, Mr. I'm-a-god? Why ever look at PoF again, especially if you are in the Phils?
Don't you get it? Boasting that he's too good looking for mediocre AWs is as much a part of his exercise in narcissism as complaining that he's too good looking for the better Pinays.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by Voyager1 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:In 4 months of having the profile, haven't met a single one. I haven't wanted too, since i only want Asian girls, but I got a message from a local Japanese one and we are going to chat and meet I hope, I gave her my phone number. I am really only interested in Asian girls that are non-drinkers, non-smokers, no drugs, no tattoos, are not religious, and pay for themselves when we go out. So I am very picky, but won't settle for less.
I don't know how it works in Asia but here in Eastern Europe the gentleman is always expected to cover the cost of the date. That is if he wants a second date.

You invested $10K+ with some shyster but you are too cheap to pay when you ask her out?

Is that part of the reason you may have failed with Asian girls in Canada? Just sayin'