Just tried to explain some stuff about FW on GodLikeProductn

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Just tried to explain some stuff about FW on GodLikeProductn

Post by Hook »

It is amazing the hostility some guys (curiously it is almost always guys) have to the idea of foreign women being higher quality. It seems to always go to shaming language and how Western women are the best, and if you have any complaints about them you are a loser.

Look at http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 1#27176168
Another f***ing 80%er. A p***y boy who can't get a date with women in his own country.

Flash alert for you Casanova - those women's dating profile examples are the same across the western world. Here in Aus too.

At the end of the day these chicks dig the idea of being with someone awesome. Someone they can be proud to be in a relationship with, who gives them butterflies and screaming orgasms. Would you want to be with an ugly, depressed, fat loser chick? Me neither.

If you're a bloke who's ugly, depressed, fat and a loser, then you need to change it - well, maybe not the ugly part ;). Ugly, happy, fit and successful (or on the way to being successful) will do you just fine. It's an attitude thing. If chicks don't dig you it's because your attitude is all wrong. Unless you change your attitude you'll keep getting what you've always gotten - guaranteed. It's called evolutionary biology - do yourself a favour and go read up on it.

f**k being in a relationship with some third world chick who's meek, timid, and naive. I need a strong woman who challenges and complements me.

You stick with your LBFMs and leave the hot western women to those of us who appreciate and can handle them

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

People like that are totally brainwashed. If it was all about attitude, then how come 95 percent of girls on AOL dump me when they see my picture (which is very nice and taken by Don Johnson's photographer in San Francisco) or find out that I'm Asian? This happens even if they LOVE my personality.

You should tell this irrefutable point to the guy on godlikeproductions.

What's odd is that women dump guys if they don't like their looks or race, but then they turn around and tell guys that it's not about looks, but about their attitude. Isn't that 100 percent hypocritical? I mean, if women themselves KNOW that they dump men based on looks and race, and not attitude, then why do they always cite attitude as the sole reason for a man's failure with women? It doesn't make any sense. Shouldn't women be the first to know why a guy gets rejected? Why do they lie about it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

These men are programmed. I'm sure these are the same men who bought new homes in 2006 at the peak of the housing bubble, the same men who believe their first marriage failure was a fluke and they will marry until they get it right, and the same men who believe that "buy and hold" is the winning formula in the stock market.

There is no saving men that far gone. The good thing is that you don't want most men realizing what you already know. You belong to an exclusive club that most are not bright enough to enter.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote: What's odd is that women dump guys if they don't like their looks or race, but then they turn around and tell guys that it's not about looks, but about their attitude. Isn't that 100 percent hypocritical? I mean, if women themselves KNOW that they dump men based on looks and race, and not attitude, then why do they always cite attitude as the sole reason for a man's failure with women? It doesn't make any sense. Shouldn't women be the first to know why a guy gets rejected? Why do they lie about it?
I have pondered this question too. I think it is because of the fakeness that America likes people to project. I see it when "liberals" show more bigotry and close-mindedness than conservatives because being liberal is for show.

I see it when women dupe men into marriage for love when they do so with the ulterior motive of financial opportunism.

I could go on and on, but the point is that foreigners can detect American duplicity much better than we can. It is the very fakeness that they speak of often.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Winston wrote: What's odd is that women dump guys if they don't like their looks or race, but then they turn around and tell guys that it's not about looks, but about their attitude. Isn't that 100 percent hypocritical? I mean, if women themselves KNOW that they dump men based on looks and race, and not attitude, then why do they always cite attitude as the sole reason for a man's failure with women? It doesn't make any sense. Shouldn't women be the first to know why a guy gets rejected? Why do they lie about it?
I have pondered this question too. I think it is because of the fakeness that America likes people to project. I see it when "liberals" show more bigotry and close-mindedness than conservatives because being liberal is for show.

I see it when women dupe men into marriage for love when they do so with the ulterior motive of financial opportunism.

I could go on and on, but the point is that foreigners can detect American duplicity much better than we can. It is the very fakeness that they speak of often.
Do you think AW who tell guys that it's all about their attitude, know that they are lying and that the truth is that it's about their looks? Or have AW deluded themselves and don't know it? I mean, are they knowingly lying when they say this hypocritical thing?

I see your point about liberals. I've noticed that conservative down to earth types will still keep a friendship with me even when they disagree with my views. But liberals tend to hate me and avoid me if I have views they don't agree with.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Show me a guy who comes quickly to the defense of AW and I'll show you a guy who has never travelled! It's the plain and simple truth. But that's ok with me! The fewer the guys sniffing around foreign women the better it is for those adventuresome and wise enough to pursue them.

If you eat Cheerios each and every day for breakfast and somebody slams Cheerios, of course you're gonna get pissed off because you have ZERO reference points hence the close-mindedness.
Last edited by pete98146 on September 20th, 2011, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

pete98146 wrote:Show me a guy who comes quickly to the defense of AW and I'll show you a guy who has never travelled! It's the plain and simple truth. But that's ok with me! The fewer the guys sniffing around foreign women the better it is for those adventuresome and wise enough to pursue them.

If you eat Cheerios each and every day for breakfast and somebody says slams Cheerios, of course you're gonna get pissed off because you have ZERO reference points hence the close-mindedness.
+1 ^^

If you guys had known me 10 years ago, I was such a magina'ed, capt-save-a-hoe simp. I used to think that it was me and not the fat Black AW I was dating. Even before they threw me under the bridge, I was beginning to see how vile and caustic these broads were. And since in 2009 I have returned from being abroad for 3.5 years, fat AW are becoming worse.

Man...good thing I have fertility problems or else I'd be screaming blood murder while I'm holding my ankles in the court of law receiving how much I'm supposed to pay monthly in child support.
In addition, pulling out worked for me when I was screwing them on the regular grind. Sorry, I hate condoms. Yeah, even with AW, i had gone there. Sorry brothers.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Just tried to explain some stuff about FW on GodLikeProd

Post by Jackal »

Hook wrote:It is amazing the hostility some guys (curiously it is almost always guys) have to the idea of foreign women being higher quality. It seems to always go to shaming language and how Western women are the best, and if you have any complaints about them you are a loser.
They just act like that because they think that AWs might be listening, so they do all that nationalistic chest-thumping and other douchebagery to try to put on an impressive show for them. If you had instead asked them each privately what they thought about the issue via PMs, you might have much calmer, more sensible responses. Remember that most Americans fear public speaking more than they fear death because they are terrified of not fitting in with other Americans.
Again, it's because of who's listening. These women are like politicians who are rude and blood-thirsty behind closed doors, but who smile and say agreeable things when the cameras are rolling.

AWs have it both ways when they are ice-cold to men who they are not interested in in private, but then say loudly in public that all they really want is a "nice guy" so that they can at least appear to be virtuous. It's like a corrupt priest who does unholy things when no one is watching, but then says only holy things in his sermons.

It's basically about being selfish in actuality while maintaining their public image.

I think that part of the reason that most of us didn't fit in in America is that we weren't continuously thinking about our public image like politicians or most Americans do obsessively. We were naive enough to think that we could "just be ourselves" in America.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

Do you think AW who tell guys that it's all about their attitude, know that they are lying and that the truth is that it's about their looks? Or have AW deluded themselves and don't know it? I mean, are they knowingly lying when they say this hypocritical thing?
I honestly think the fakeness and duplicity is subconscious for the most part. However, I believe some people like feminists are intentionally duplicitous out of pure self-interest. They want to have their cake and to eat it too. Feminists play on the subconscious duplicity of others in this culture.

I suspect that the mangina spouting the status quo deep-down does not believe it, but since he worked at it and became successful at it, he justifies his effort by denigrating the concept of foreign women as options. Inculcation and cultural programming are stronger than logic for most people.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

These guys have not traveled and thus are very provincial. They are also nationalistic while purporting to be living in open, multi-cultural societies and never admitting to being prejudiced. And that is what they are.

They will change their tune when they are 45 and paying alimony. Or maybe not. They have not traveled.

I don't mind, less competition for me.

I have another unpleasant experience- a few days ago, I shared on Yahoo , as a comment to an article about people who could not find work, that they as native English speakers could easily teach ESL to the Chinese and the Russians online through Skype, as I am doing, and make some good income. I got 6 "thumbs downs" and nasty comments about these foreigners later coming over to take away what American jobs are left and that we should not teach them English. It was bizarre.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the swine, lest haply they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend you.

Jesus Christ.
Last edited by ladislav on September 20th, 2011, 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

Hook wrote:It is amazing the hostility some guys (curiously it is almost always guys) have to the idea of foreign women being higher quality. It seems to always go to shaming language and how Western women are the best, and if you have any complaints about them you are a loser.

Another f***ing 80%er. A p***y boy who can't get a date with women in his own country.

Flash alert for you Casanova - those women's dating profile examples are the same across the western world. Here in Aus too.

At the end of the day these chicks dig the idea of being with someone awesome. Someone they can be proud to be in a relationship with, who gives them butterflies and screaming orgasms. Would you want to be with an ugly, depressed, fat loser chick? Me neither.

If you're a bloke who's ugly, depressed, fat and a loser, then you need to change it - well, maybe not the ugly part ;). Ugly, happy, fit and successful (or on the way to being successful) will do you just fine. It's an attitude thing. If chicks don't dig you it's because your attitude is all wrong. Unless you change your attitude you'll keep getting what you've always gotten - guaranteed. It's called evolutionary biology - do yourself a favour and go read up on it.

f**k being in a relationship with some third world chick who's meek, timid, and naive. I need a strong woman who challenges and complements me.

You stick with your LBFMs and leave the hot western women to those of us who appreciate and can handle them
You started a great thread, Hook. These assholes are the product of ignorance that comes from close-mindedness, and rehashing of FW stereotypes (meek, timid, naive). Trust me, many Filipinas are not naive (esp the ones I've talked to). These idiots have a complete lack of reference points because they lack the e-word - EXPERIENCE. Most of them have probably not even traveled outside North America, let alone tried to date an uncorrupted foreign woman here in America. f**k em. Hot western women? Pullllease!! As far as I'm concerned, they can have their ugly, party animal, money-sharking troll of an AW and their cock/STD infested snatches, while I'm pounding a hotter, tighter (virgin) p***y of a gorgeous and sweet 20-something Filipina/Asian girl.

It seems this asshole is spouting the usual drivel of pop-science bullshit "evolutionary biology". Blah blah blah. Yeah, evolutionary from the standpoint that feminism has corrupted Western women, and men are now struggling to adapt to, and meet the ever mounting unattainable standards women place on mate selection. Men can't be men as nature intended. Feminism has f***ed with mother nature.

NEWSFLASH -- Asian women (Filipinas, et al) ARE proud of the men (us foreigners) they are with because we are much obliged to pleasing her, and giving her screaming orgasms. We care about who she is as a person, unlike AW, who judge you by the fatness of your wallet, and the year and model of your Mercedes that you drive. She'll dump you because you drive a C-class, and its not an E-Class. I rest my case.
Last edited by jcris7 on September 20th, 2011, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

jcris7 wrote: money-sharking troll of an AW and their cock/STD infested snatches
:lol: :lol:
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jcris7 wrote:

You started a great thread, Hook. These assholes are the product of ignorance that comes from close-mindedness, and rehashing of FW stereotypes (meek, timid, naive). Trust me, many Filipinas are not naive (esp the ones I've talked to). These idiots have a complete lack of reference points because they lack the e-word - EXPERIENCE. Most of them have probably not even traveled outside North America, let alone tried to date an uncorrupted foreign woman here in America. f**k em. Hot western women? Pullllease!! As far as I'm concerned, they can have their ugly, party animal, money-sharking troll of an AW and their cock/STD infested snatches, while I'm pounding a hotter, tighter (virgin) p***y of a gorgeous and sweet 20-something Filipina/Asian girl.

It seems this asshole is spouting the usual drivel of pop-science bullshit "evolutionary biology". Blah blah blah. Yeah, evolutionary from the standpoint that feminism has corrupted Western women, and men are now struggling to adapt to, and meet the ever mounting unattainable standards women place on mate selection. Men can't be men as nature intended. Feminism has f***ed with mother nature.

NEWSFLASH -- Asian women (Filipinas, et al) ARE proud of the men (us foreigners) they are with because we are much obliged to pleasing her, and giving her screaming orgasms. We care about who she is as a person, unlike AW, who judge you by the fatness of your wallet, and the year and model of your Mercedes that you drive. She'll dump you because you drive a C-class, and its not an E-Class. I rest my case.

¡¡Jajajajaajjajaa!! Tan gracioso, papi...tan gracioso. You are catching on, compañero.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Post by FlyingMoose »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:... the same men who believe that "buy and hold" is the winning formula in the stock market.
I'm curious what strategy you think is superior to a buy, hold, and rebalance portfolio of low-cost index funds?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. There are a number of threads in GodLikeProductions forums that are discussing Happier Abroad and Foreign Women.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 645133/pg1
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 319708/pg1
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 329102/pg2

Even an AW agreed with Steve's Dating Profiles Comparison.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 645133/pg1
I am a married amerikan female...and I can honestly say this does NOT surprise me in the least...

So many amerikkan females (and males) think so much more highly of themselves than what is reality...

They are brought up to be egotistical snobs because their parents are such...

Yep

I have traveled a bit and the foreign people I have met are MUCH more humble and down to earth than

amerikkans
Now that's odd. Why would an AW spell "American" wrong? lol