Why Dating Is Ruined In 2022

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Why Dating Is Ruined In 2022

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Yohan wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 3:42 am
castlebasetone wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 1:56 am
Appreciate the encouraging overview, as I am 2 weeks away now from making the move.
If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you now and how old were you when you left Europe? Did you ever marry or settle into an LTR in Japan or elsewhere?
@castlebasetone
To answer your question, I was 20 when I left Europe for the first time, ending up in Malaysia among Chinese people, but this did not work out as expected. Later on moved to Japan, now married with a Japanese woman since 45 years, and with 2 daughters and 2 granddaughters and also with a Filipina fosterdaughter, wife and I we are 70, daughters 43 and 40, granddaughters 2 and 5, Filipina fosterdaughter living in Cebu is 27.

After my retirement we moved out of Tokyo to a less busy city, living now a bit outside of central Okayama/Kurashiki between Osaka/Kobe and Hiroshima, not so crowded, but still about 1.2 million people are here.

I never came back to Europe after moving to Japan, but I visit frequently a few Asian countries and I have a second home for holidays/retirement in Thailand.

Wishing you the best for your relocation - to where do you intend to move?
70...? Goddamn. :shock: Well at least you won't die alone like half the people who don't even give a f anymore.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 4:50 am
70...? Goddamn. :shock: Well at least you won't die alone like half the people who don't even give a f anymore.
Not a problem, I will not die alone.

Yes, 70, but so far very fit, I hope it will continue for a while like that.
My father died 101 years old, the grandfather was 89, two aunts (oldest sister of my father was 98 and the other one was 96).
They were never really sick up to their death.
I hope same with me.

Next week I will be gone to Thailand, it's getting cold in Japan, and after in January it's for Philippines.
Flights already booked and confirmed.

I should also mention, that our family life in Japan is really good. Nice condominium with view to forests and a river, and Japan is a safe place with very few crimes - you can go out day and night, no problem at all, we have also full health insurance for everybody, including dentist and almost no waiting time when you need any medical treatment, very good public transport, friendly people everywhere and we have also 2 cars and motorcycle, and I receive a good retirement allowance from Europe.

I am really happy, very satisfied with my present situation. Not really rich, but also far away from being poor.

If I compare this with my former life in Europe, what a difference. I never regretted to move away to Asia.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Yohan wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 8:29 am
November 9th, 2022, 4:50 am
Not a problem, I will not die alone.

Yes, 70, but so far very fit, I hope it will continue for a while like that.
My father died 101 years old, the grandfather was 89, two aunts (oldest sister of my father was 98 and the other one was 96).
They were never really sick up to their death.
I hope same with me.

Next week I will be gone to Thailand, it's getting cold in Japan, and after in January it's for Philippines.
Flights already booked and confirmed.

I should also mention, that our family life in Japan is really good. Nice condominium with view to forests and a river, and Japan is a safe place with very few crimes - you can go out day and night, no problem at all, we have also full health insurance for everybody, including dentist and almost no waiting time when you need any medical treatment, very good public transport, friendly people everywhere and we have also 2 cars and motorcycle, and I receive a good retirement allowance from Europe.

I am really happy, very satisfied with my present situation. Not really rich, but also far away from being poor.

If I compare this with my former life in Europe, what a difference. I never regretted to move away to Asia.
Japan is only safe because, 1. Nobody owns firearms there, even the Yakuza don't really have access to them at least I don't think they do and they are the only criminal organization in Japan vs 100+ different f***ing gangs like what we got in America with Hispanics, Asians, Blacks, Samoans, Whites, every ethnicity and every race you can imagine in this country has a goddamn gang and the dangerous ones are immigrant gangs like MS-13, Mexican Mafia, etc. If MS-13 existed in Japan you would be in deep shit trouble. And 2. The Japanese government isn't betraying their own people and purposely creating chaos to make the people fearful of living in their own country while treating them like second class citizens.

You have many places in Europe and America both you can't even go during the day or night because it's so damn bad. There was this one story about these Africans gang raping a 13 year old white girl in a bathroom and the white people were so damn scared to even criticize this shit out of fear of being labeled "Racist" they have to tolerate this stuff in their own damn country because their government back stabbed them and don't even care that the women and children are at risk of these violent attacks by males who are the main ones flooding these countries with the intent to take over.

You'll never hear about someone getting on a train in Japan and shooting it up but stuff like that happens here all the time. Hell Korea only had one major serial Killer case, the rain coat killer. These countries are safe because they aren't whoring out their country to everyone who wants to move there. The Japanese aren't violent people, and they have no intent on harming each other.
America intentionally lets people flood into the country because the more issues they can create the more money they can make off of keeping people scared and terrified of living in their own neighborhoods. It's also why they want to disarm the people so bad while the assholes will obtain them illegally and will be the only ones armed as well as law enforcement. Everyone else will be vulnerable to threats. People in the West are obsessed with firearms because the West is a shitty unsafe place to live with various people from around the world thinking they own the damn place and have a right to change it into their own country.

Japan also doesn't have neighborhoods or places like Chicago and Detroit where you got Japanese on Japanese crime happening every damn day, little kids dying in the street because some thug killed them with a stray bullet. Even the poor parts of Japan is safer than the ones in America and Europe. Some parts of Asia are safer than others, but I read an article that even Filipino people are obsessed with owning firearms, and they still have terrorism in certain parts of that country too where Japan has no terrorism at all.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Reminds me of a bitch I know
A fat bitch called Denise
I actually call her silly fat bitch to her face :lol:
But fellas!!!
Need some advice from my friends here at haopierabroad
viewtopic.php?style=11&f=2&t=46661
Come over to my fat bitch denise thread to help ur old pal CaptainSkelebob solve this dilemma
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WanderingProtagonist

Eh, let's be real... Any country/city/state that is full of Asian people will have virtually no violent crime. Its not because Japan has no guns, its because Japan is all Asian people. You can go to any country, city, or village on Earth, and even if its the poorest, most decrepit place you've ever seen, if you see that everybody around you is Asian, you won't feel so much as a hint of fear. Asian people simply don't rob, stab, mug, or kill random people in the streets. You could hand guns out like candy to every person in Japan and the crime rate wouldn't go up.

Hand guns out to everybody in Detroit or Chicago, and you'll have Rwanda 2.0 on your hands.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 11:23 pm
@WanderingProtagonist

Eh, let's be real... Any country/city/state that is full of Asian people will have virtually no violent crime. Its not because Japan has no guns, its because Japan is all Asian people. You can go to any country, city, or village on Earth, and even if its the poorest, most decrepit place you've ever seen, if you see that everybody around you is Asian, you won't feel so much as a hint of fear. Asian people simply don't rob, stab, mug, or kill random people in the streets. You could hand guns out like candy to every person in Japan and the crime rate wouldn't go up.

Hand guns out to everybody in Detroit or Chicago, and you'll have Rwanda 2.0 on your hands.
Asians don't kill? LOL you obviously never read a single horror story about attacks that happen in Thailand and I've read LOTS of horror expat stories about people getting attacked, robbed, and even stabbed out there. Then you have kidnappings in Asian countries that have Islamist like the Philippines Southern Region, and Indonesia even had a bombing in 2016. There are also machete gangs in out there too, a lot of Asian countries its hard to obtain fire arms but people still use other objects to terrorize like knives and other sharp objects.

But the Philippines do have armed citizens because I read an article about how they are just as crazy about gun ownership as Westerners are. And Japan is safe because it's one of the most passive Asian countries in the world, but the Yakuza still reside there and they get arrested all the time for crime. It's not MS-13 level crime but still crime none the less. Plus Japan recently started letting people move right in. They don't have a massive immigration thing going on but if they did that it and especially if 90% of them are men, they won't be safe worth for shit anymore. Japan is one of the easiest countries to invade and take over due to how small it is, and the massive number of weak ass males living over there including an aging population, they would be done for if they pulled a "Refugees" welcomed.

Japanese people also don't strike me as the type of people that will do shit to defend their country if they were forced to hand it over to immigrants either. I also have to disagree with you because here in California Asian gangs re just as dangerous as black, and Latino gangs. Asian gangs anywhere in the U.S. are dangerous and carry firearms like anyone else here. You can easily pull up photographs of Asian crime around the world, lol these people aren't perfect man. I spoke to this Russian guy I know, and I showed him photos of various gangs around the world, and some of them were Asians, policed confiscated loads of firearms, drugs, and knives off of them. There are even homicide images of serious crimes they committed. It's just that in Japan you have a nation full of hyper passive individuals that have little to no aggression. The men have been neutered there so damn bad, they wouldn't know what to do if they got invaded by a physical force.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

November 10th, 2022, 12:26 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
@WanderingProtagonist

Asians don't kill? LOL you obviously never read a single horror story about attacks that happen in Thailand and I've read LOTS of horror expat stories about people getting attacked, robbed, and even stabbed out there. Then you have kidnappings in Asian countries that have Islamist like the Philippines Southern Region, and Indonesia even had a bombing in 2016. There are also machete gangs in out there too, a lot of Asian countries its hard to obtain fire arms but people still use other objects to terrorize like knives and other sharp objects.

But the Philippines do have armed citizens because I read an article about how they are just as crazy about gun ownership as Westerners are. And Japan is safe because it's one of the most passive Asian countries in the world, but the Yakuza still reside there and they get arrested all the time for crime. It's not MS-13 level crime but still crime none the less. Plus Japan recently started letting people move right in. They don't have a massive immigration thing going on but if they did that it and especially if 90% of them are men, they won't be safe worth for shit anymore. Japan is one of the easiest countries to invade and take over due to how small it is, and the massive number of weak ass males living over there including an aging population, they would be done for if they pulled a "Refugees" welcomed.

Japanese people also don't strike me as the type of people that will do shit to defend their country if they were forced to hand it over to immigrants either. I also have to disagree with you because here in California Asian gangs re just as dangerous as black, and Latino gangs. Asian gangs anywhere in the U.S. are dangerous and carry firearms like anyone else here. You can easily pull up photographs of Asian crime around the world, lol these people aren't perfect man. I spoke to this Russian guy I know, and I showed him photos of various gangs around the world, and some of them were Asians, policed confiscated loads of firearms, drugs, and knives off of them. There are even homicide images of serious crimes they committed. It's just that in Japan you have a nation full of hyper passive individuals that have little to no aggression. The men have been neutered there so damn bad, they wouldn't know what to do if they got invaded by a physical force.
I feel like Asian gangs don’t target random people nearly as much though. They are more like the mafia. They keep the violence internal.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 12:44 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
@WanderingProtagonist

I feel like Asian gangs don’t target random people nearly as much though. They are more like the mafia. They keep the violence internal.
That depends on what gangs you're talking about. Triads and Yakuza don't target random people hell no. But A gang with a name like Asian Boyz
Black Dragons
Jackson Street Boys
Vietnamese Boyz
Tiny Raskals
Wo Hop To
Born To Kill
Flying Dragons
Menace Of Destruction
Satanas

Those are all real gangs, and if you are in their area they will most likely step up to you. Nowhere in the U.S. can you just walkz right into gang territory and not be approached. It's just that blacks and Latino gangs outnumber Asians in America, therefore they are the ones that do a lot of the heavy handed crime out in the open that gets more coverage when it happens. But I wouldn't walk into an area where a group of guys were hanging out if I knew it was gang territory. Chances are they will get in your face and challenge you. Street gangs are a lot different from Organized crime gangs. And to prove one self street gangs will target random people if they are being tested to prove they can rob, kill, or harm the individual. Organized criminals see that stuff as trifling childs play. Although they do target business owners with forced extortion so that's still really no different than targeting random people minding their own business. The only difference there is that they are targeting businesses because there's money involved, and lots of it vs robbing some guy for his shoes or cellphone.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

November 10th, 2022, 12:56 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
@WanderingProtagonist

That depends on what gangs you're talking about. Triads and Yakuza don't target random people hell no. But A gang with a name like Asian Boyz
Black Dragons
Jackson Street Boys
Vietnamese Boyz
Tiny Raskals
Wo Hop To
Born To Kill
Flying Dragons
Menace Of Destruction
Satanas

Those are all real gangs, and if you are in their area they will most likely step up to you. Nowhere in the U.S. can you just walkz right into gang territory and not be approached. It's just that blacks and Latino gangs outnumber Asians in America, therefore they are the ones that do a lot of the heavy handed crime out in the open that gets more coverage when it happens. But I wouldn't walk into an area where a group of guys were hanging out if I knew it was gang territory. Chances are they will get in your face and challenge you. Street gangs are a lot different from Organized crime gangs. And to prove one self street gangs will target random people if they are being tested to prove they can rob, kill, or harm the individual. Organized criminals see that stuff as trifling childs play.
Well that is true... Anybody with a certain look to them, tattoos up and down their body, hanging out in a group in sketchy looking surroundings can be intimidating. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if Californian Asians commit more crimes then Asians anywhere else in the world do cause street gangs in countries like Japan, South Korea, and China are basically unheard of. I could see a bit more of that in Thailand or the Philippines though.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 1:05 am
November 10th, 2022, 12:56 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
@WanderingProtagonist

Black Dragons
Jackson Street Boys
Vietnamese Boyz
Tiny Raskals
Wo Hop To
Born To Kill
Flying Dragons
Menace Of Destruction
Satanas

Those are all real gangs, and if you are in their area they will most likely step up to you. Nowhere in the U.S. can you just walkz right into gang territory and not be approached. It's just that blacks and Latino gangs outnumber Asians in America, therefore they are the ones that do a lot of the heavy handed crime out in the open that gets more coverage when it happens. But I wouldn't walk into an area where a group of guys were hanging out if I knew it was gang territory. Chances are they will get in your face and challenge you. Street gangs are a lot different from Organized crime gangs. And to prove one self street gangs will target random people if they are being tested to prove they can rob, kill, or harm the individual. Organized criminals see that stuff as trifling childs play.
Well that is true... Anybody with a certain look to them, tattoos up and down their body, hanging out in a group in sketchy looking surroundings can be intimidating. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if Californian Asians commit more crimes then Asians anywhere else in the world do cause street gangs in countries like Japan, South Korea, and China are basically unheard of. I could see a bit more of that in Thailand or the Philippines though.
Man you would be surprised, I found a list that said African gangs were unheard of, and I saw the photos of these gangs and it was like African gangs don't get any coverage compared to the ones in America. It's like people never even heard of the ones in Africa before, but they do exist because i seen the pics of them. But as for Japan no I doubt they have street gangs at all or South Korea. California has Korean gangs yeah, but it's the Hmong and Chinese ones that are mostly here. I went to school with a lot of Hmong students, they loved the drag racing scene for sure. Not sure if its still even like this anymore though. CA has changed so damn much over the years that it feels like the deadest state ever.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Asians don't kill? LOL you obviously never read a single horror story about attacks that happen in Thailand and I've read LOTS of horror expat stories about people getting attacked, robbed, and even stabbed out there.
@WanderingProtagonist Have you ever been to Asia? I lived in Asia from 2017 - 2022. I spent the majority of my time in Thailand and Vietnam. I also visited Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, and Bali.

The majority of Thailand is a peaceful, safe, and happy place. There's a reason it's called the LOS. Don't talk shit about a country based on something you read.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 12:07 pm
Asians don't kill? LOL you obviously never read a single horror story about attacks that happen in Thailand and I've read LOTS of horror expat stories about people getting attacked, robbed, and even stabbed out there.
@WanderingProtagonist Have you ever been to Asia? I lived in Asia from 2017 - 2022. I spent the majority of my time in Thailand and Vietnam. I also visited Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, and Bali.

The majority of Thailand is a peaceful, safe, and happy place. There's a reason it's called the LOS. Don't talk shit about a country based on something you read.
Dude shut the f**k up I wasn't even talking to your ass, just because Thailand is peaceful in one place doesn't mean it's peaceful everywhere else up there. You sound like an Asian dick rider right now just because you traveled and lived in a few of those places. I bet you never flashed any of your expensive shit in poor parts of those countries either.

I could care less where the f**k you lived at. If there are other people that traveled to certain countries and had bad experiences that doesn't mean you not experiencing it makes it less bad. I recall seeing footage of a guy who got attacked by damn ladyboy with her high heel shoes all because he wouldn't talk to her, and she attacked his gf too. Kidnappings definitely happen in the Philippines and I don't have to live there to know this when travel guides mention this shit all the time and some of the images I've seen of expats who found themselves kidnapped, documentaries and interviews of people that survived such horrors.

You people talk like Asians are perfect and shit like they don't do no harm. Yet here you are back in America. If you lived in Asia why didn't stay your pale ass over there then? Why come back to the United States a country so many of you hate and loath but can't stop dick riding countries you don't live in. Thailand has problems, the only country I'm willing to believe is safe is Japan and South Korea, the only reason why those nations is safe is because the males aren't aggressive. A country that promotes effeminate faggots like Kpop bitches can't be all that damn dangerous. But I challenge anyone to walk around Thailand with their expensive goods out in the open. Crime exist in every damn country, you people need to take your heads out of your collective assholes thinking Asia is paradise. If it were paradise I sure as hell don't see a horde of people dying to live in Asia. They rather live in Europe or the United States. Those are the two destinations a vast majority of the world want to live no matter how much shit people give the West.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

November 10th, 2022, 1:43 pm
Dude shut the f**k up I wasn't even talking to your ass, just because Thailand is peaceful in one place doesn't mean it's peaceful everywhere else up there. You sound like an Asian dick rider right now just because you traveled and lived in a few of those places. I bet you never flashed any of your expensive shit in poor parts of those countries either.

I could care less where the f**k you lived at. If there are other people that traveled to certain countries and had bad experiences that doesn't mean you not experiencing it makes it less bad. I recall seeing footage of a guy who got attacked by damn ladyboy with her high heel shoes all because he wouldn't talk to her, and she attacked his gf too. Kidnappings definitely happen in the Philippines and I don't have to live there to know this when travel guides mention this shit all the time and some of the images I've seen of expats who found themselves kidnapped, documentaries and interviews of people that survived such horrors.

You people talk like Asians are perfect and shit like they don't do no harm. Yet here you are back in America. If you lived in Asia why didn't stay your pale ass over there then? Why come back to the United States a country so many of you hate and loath but can't stop dick riding countries you don't live in. Thailand has problems, the only country I'm willing to believe is safe is Japan and South Korea, the only reason why those nations is safe is because the males aren't aggressive. A country that promotes effeminate faggots like Kpop bitches can't be all that damn dangerous. But I challenge anyone to walk around Thailand with their expensive goods out in the open. Crime exist in every damn country, you people need to take your heads out of your collective assholes thinking Asia is paradise. If it were paradise I sure as hell don't see a horde of people dying to live in Asia. They rather live in Europe or the United States. Those are the two destinations a vast majority of the world want to live no matter how much shit people give the West.
So you haven't been to Asia. That's what I thought. LOL.....you definitely have a lot of shit to say about Asia don't you.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

@kangarunner

Whatever man, you're just a white male that went to Asia because you couldn't control and hold down your own nation, you white men today are so cucked to high hell you forgot what it feels like to live like Kings in your own countries that you have to glorify Asia as paradise and perfect when really Asia hasn't been invaded yet by outsiders but once the Elites decide to take over Asia, they'll be down on their knees apologizing and washing negro feet and waving BLM flags. They just need enough whites and blacks to move to Asia, and they'll convert it in no time. The Cucks of the West would love nothing more than to have their Asian wives getting used by black males while they stroke and jerk to it the same way they do with their white wives in White nations with their white women.

You fools have no control over your own government, no control over your damn women, Conservative males are so much of a joke that even they get cucked by their women just as much as the liberal white men do. You have no control over anything. You let black and browns roll over and humiliate you. Half of your own kind is self hating retards that feel guilty for shit we nigs were doing to each other long before the whites started doing it. Add on top of the fact that every time a country gets far too many white men trying to escape the crap they created themselves back home with their be tolerant of everyone bullshit, the first thing they do is take their cuckoldry ways abroad with them like a liberal taking their liberal ways to a conservative state to vote for the same people that f***ed up their home state.

America wasn't always as bad as it is, it got that way when white people thought they could force everyone to get along and sacrificed everything their ancestors gave them just to make everyone else feel like Kings while they are forced out. Asia is only paradise because Asians kiss your ass and make it seem that way. In the West it's the complete opposite, you get humiliated and treated like dog crap by your own damn race.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 10th, 2022, 4:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

kangarunner wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 12:07 pm

I went to Thailand for a few weeks and it had a great atmosphere!!!
Everyone is really nice there
So I have to agree with you about thailand