66 Year Old American Man Marries A 26 Year Old Filipino Woman

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 66 Year Old American Man Marries A 26 Year Old Filipino Woman

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 4:49 pm
Here is his wife doing the laundry by hand in their bathroom. You would never see an American women do this.
Honestly, that's another tell-tale sign that the girl is from a poor family. You wouldn't see a middle-class-and-above Filipino woman doing laundry by hand like that, either. Washing machines over here cost $100 and even less buying one second-hand.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Holy !@#$, goddamn, @Lucas88 look at this... Per our personal skepticism regarding monogamy hodlers: I personally don't have any of this animosity many in the "men's rights" scene have toward white or so-called "Western" women, because I never let them get me by the balls and consequently never went through anything like this, but just look at what @jamesbond posted about what this seemingly decent guy went through before finding happiness in the Philippines:
jamesbond wrote:
July 30th, 2022, 2:54 am
Here he explains why he sold everything in America and moved to the Philippines. He went through a divorce after 15 years of marriage, had two kids and had to pay $ 7,000 a month in alimony and child support. After a while he had to file for bankruptcy and had to foreclose on his home. He eventually had a heart attack and needed open heart surgery. After all those horrible things that he went through, he was going to commit suicide and actually bought the rope to hang himself and wrote letters to his family members to explain why he committed suicide. He explains all of that and more in this video.
I'm upset with the so-called "Western" men for not doing a better job fighting back against degenerates take over everything, but I go off on beta males too hard sometimes, so just weighed in here to say I'm glad seemingly decent guys like this actually find some happiness when this so-called "arbitrage" works out well for both the nice women in some countries and some of these older Western gents, who don't seem to have anything wrong with them (unlike the sexpat types who have an openly exploitative way of talking about the women in the countries they go to).

"Mixed feelings" is an understatement, because I've recently seen some behavior of sexpats where I'm utterly disgusted with them for being so rude and degrading toward the young women in those countries (@Outcast9428 you were right about some of these guys even if we don't agree on everything!!) .
The age gap seems a bit high to me, but overall, unless there's way more to the story of some seemingly decent guy like this and his pretty Pinay wife, I see nothing wrong with this kind of situation, seems like a win-win all around...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is his wife Jen interviewing her neighbor Mae, where they discuss various topics.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 10:57 pm
Holy !@#$, goddamn, @Lucas88 look at this... Per our personal skepticism regarding monogamy hodlers: I personally don't have any of this animosity many in the "men's rights" scene have toward white or so-called "Western" women, because I never let them get me by the balls and consequently never went through anything like this, but just look at what @jamesbond posted about what this seemingly decent guy went through before finding happiness in the Philippines:
jamesbond wrote:
July 30th, 2022, 2:54 am
Here he explains why he sold everything in America and moved to the Philippines. He went through a divorce after 15 years of marriage, had two kids and had to pay $ 7,000 a month in alimony and child support. After a while he had to file for bankruptcy and had to foreclose on his home. He eventually had a heart attack and needed open heart surgery. After all those horrible things that he went through, he was going to commit suicide and actually bought the rope to hang himself and wrote letters to his family members to explain why he committed suicide. He explains all of that and more in this video.
I'm upset with the so-called "Western" men for not doing a better job fighting back against degenerates take over everything, but I go off on beta males too hard sometimes, so just weighed in here to say I'm glad seemingly decent guys like this actually find some happiness when this so-called "arbitrage" works out well for both the nice women in some countries and some of these older Western gents, who don't seem to have anything wrong with them (unlike the sexpat types who have an openly exploitative way of talking about the women in the countries they go to).

"Mixed feelings" is an understatement, because I've recently seen some behavior of sexpats where I'm utterly disgusted with them for being so rude and degrading toward the young women in those countries (@Outcast9428 you were right about some of these guys even if we don't agree on everything!!) .
The age gap seems a bit high to me, but overall, unless there's way more to the story of some seemingly decent guy like this and his pretty Pinay wife, I see nothing wrong with this kind of situation, seems like a win-win all around...
The age gap does seem pretty extreme, but I suppose we aren't intimately familiar with the details. He seems decent enough. I just hope she isn't abandoning her dreams of having children for this given that the chances of a 66 year old man conceiving children are pretty unlikely.

I'm glad we can agree on being disgusted with the behavior of some of the people going over to these countries. Hopefully there aren't too many of those types in these countries.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 2nd, 2022, 7:11 pm
The age gap does seem pretty extreme, but I suppose we aren't intimately familiar with the details. He seems decent enough. I just hope she isn't abandoning her dreams of having children for this given that the chances of a 66 year old man conceiving children are pretty unlikely.

I'm glad we can agree on being disgusted with the behavior of some of the people going over to these countries. Hopefully there aren't too many of those types in these countries.
Yeah, I personally don't think the young bucks or ladies' men who just want to go over and get laid a lot are really doing anything wrong as long as they're nice to all the women they score with over there, but the ones not only debauching themselves at brothels full of girls but also calling them "little brown monkeys" and other insults are beyond disgusting. I only saw one guy (a forum troll) say that, but considering how low a lot of men are these days I have a feeling a lot of "sexpats" aren't living up to the "Western gentleman" ideal, to put it mildly.

On the other hand, at the moment the older white gentlemen like this guy who got brought up to be diligent "provider" type monogamists, then got utterly reamed in a divorce like this guy, and on top of that are now the most demonized group in the "West" because of the jews laying the blame for everything in world history on "white males" and so on, seems like a win-win if they can go start a new life over in the Philippines or other countries that actually welcome retiree types and expats.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Outcast9428 wrote:

Overlooking your very own state's example of senior potency. John Tyler, who left the U.S. presidency in 1845, had a grandson who was still living in 2020, and may still be. Tyler had a son at 63, and that son had the grandson in his 70s.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@gsjackson

I mean, I suppose its possible but I imagine it would be quite difficult.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

gsjackson wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 9:31 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

Overlooking your very own state's example of senior potency. John Tyler, who left the U.S. presidency in 1845, had a grandson who was still living in 2020, and may still be. Tyler had a son at 63, and that son had the grandson in his 70s.
A friend and I were just talking about him. I first heard about him from a man I met in Indonesia who said he had a female friend who was Tyler's great grand-daughter, that Tyler had a son in his old age, and so did his son. He said their families were friends and their parents might have liked them to get married. I think he's still a bachelor, though. It's possible I met her. He introduced me to a friend of his he brought to Indonesia or was showing around while she was there, but I do not know if she was that friend and I didn't recall the story at the time.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

When I first went to Indonesia in the 1990's, maids washed clothes by hand. We had a washing machine-- or it was in the rental, but the maid washed by hand. Maybe the maid wasn't comfortable with it, or my wife, like many Indonesians at the time, though clothes were cleaner and/or lasted longer if washed by hand. But our last maid in the second decade of the 2000's, used a washer, hung clothes up on a long rack we got her to dry, then ironed them. She did that, made food, and cleaned.

When we had little kids, we'd run through maids fast, even when we had a nanny also to care for the littlest one. My wife washed clothes by hand if we had no maid right when we got married. Maids come and go, but without kids, they might hang around for months and months.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 10:43 pm
When I first went to Indonesia in the 1990's, maids washed clothes by hand. We had a washing machine-- or it was in the rental, but the maid washed by hand. Maybe the maid wasn't comfortable with it, or my wife, like many Indonesians at the time, though clothes were cleaner and/or lasted longer if washed by hand. But our last maid in the second decade of the 2000's, used a washer, hung clothes up on a long rack we got her to dry, then ironed them. She did that, made food, and cleaned.

When we had little kids, we'd run through maids fast, even when we had a nanny also to care for the littlest one. My wife washed clothes by hand if we had no maid right when we got married. Maids come and go, but without kids, they might hang around for months and months.
It's the same in the Philippines, maids and family women in general wash clothes by hand. Most families in the province (countryside) can't afford a washing machine and, if they saw one, they wouldn't have a clue how to use it. When asked why they would keep handwashing outside in the patio instead of using the washing machine, they would probably reply that they are "too shy to ask how to use it".

Not sure about Indonesians, but Filipinos are not known to be adventurous in their learning experiences. They'd rather stick to the one thing they learned, tried and tested.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 9:39 pm
@gsjackson

Well it certainly would be today when the ruling class is doing everything in its power to destroy fertility and potency, but historically men haven't been seen as having an age limit on their ability to conceive, unlike women.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 4:54 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 9:39 pm
@gsjackson

Well it certainly would be today when the ruling class is doing everything in its power to destroy fertility and potency, but historically men haven't been seen as having an age limit on their ability to conceive, unlike women.
LOL, I didn't realize you guys were just talking about an older man's potency in the family jewels at these ages, I thought the comment on the age gap being a bit much meant you just thought it's slightly iffy for a guy that old to have a young 20-something wife (not that I think it's horrible or morally wrong, it'd just be... odd). But I'm glad if they're happy.

Anyway, you "tradwife" seekers have your own priorities, but you guys realize that it also puts a disproportionate amount of extra labor on guys like me and other guys like young Jamaicans, Brazilians and Gambians to have to provide sex for all the sex-crazed older women in heat their late 30-40s-50s? A lot of older women seem to be in heat even worse than when they were in their early 20s like these pretty young Pinays the older Western gents are marrying. :wink:

In my early 40s, I'd personally much rather only score women who are at least in their late 20's and have already got going in their lives and had enough experience of other men to have some perspective, rather than young things in their early 20s who might be sensible girls but seem like they'd be a bit too inexperienced, so I wouldn't want them to feel like I'd snatched away their youth. It's more fun scoring 30+ women IMO though since they're more likely to be even more excited, LOL. (Actually, I've heard some PUA and dating coaches with much higher notch count say that older women have more initial resistance to jumping in bed fast, but getting them in bed fast vs relationship dynamics are very different... I think it was that guy Caleb Jones who I remember saying that. Maybe @E Irizarry R&B Singer with his 100+ notch count can enlighten us: He mentioned being turned down by an SSBBW in Toronto once, so if he's that open minded I'm guessing he's scored 30+ women as well? :mrgreen: )
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is his wife Jen interviewing her co-vlogger Ging.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:
July 30th, 2022, 1:58 pm
This guy went through hell, divorced, paying $ 7,000 a month for child support and alimony, bankruptcy, foreclosed on his home, heart attack and open heart surgery and almost committed suicide. At least now he is happy and has a great wife and a great life. Here they talk about how their life changed after they got married. He would never find a young, beautiful, loving wife like this in any western country (especially not the USA).
@jamesbond I agree with you. I just don't see what's special about his relationship with a dime-a-dozen girl from the province. He extracted her out of abject poverty and she reciprocates by being a decent wife. It's a story I have seen or heard of hundreds of times. Good for them, more power to them.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Shemp wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 3:02 am
66yo sugar daddy is a milk cow, lovingly kept alive as long as it produces valuable milk.
I agree, she doesn't love him. If you think young Filipinas are having sexual fantasies about old guys your wrong. It might seem counter intuitive but Filipina single moms over the age of 30 are your safest demographic for marriage. That's my opinion after living in Cebu for 10 years.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs