Three reasons why women have it easier in the dating field

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Three reasons why women have it easier in the dating field

Post by jamesbond »

There seems to be at least three reasons why women in the US have it much easier in the dating field than men. First of all, men outnumber women in the USA up until age 35. That means there are more men looking for women than there are women that are available. It's simply supply and demand. Second, statistics show there are more women who are overweight in the USA than men. Have you noticed how many fit guys are dating fat women? I certainly have, some guys have to lower their standards and maybe date women who are overweight just so they can get a date with a woman! And third, women in the USA tend to very picky about who they date.

Heck, even fat chicks have their standards! In my opinion, American women are the most picky about who they date and marry. The reason for this is that they can afford to be picky, they have so many guys to choose from! In LA alone, stats show there are at least 40,000 more single men than women! Women who place personal ads get a lot more responses from men than men do who place personal ads. On internet dating websites, men usually outnumber women 4 to 1! Women simply have the upper hand in the dating field here in America! Compare this to Russia where there are 10 million more women than men. Women in Russia are not nearly as picky about who they date because they cannot afford to be. Maybe it's time to check out the Ukraine and Russia! :D
Last edited by jamesbond on April 1st, 2012, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Where did you learn that there are more overwieght women than men?

I always wondered about that. Do you know the actual statistics?

How bad is it really?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gmm567 wrote:Where did you learn that there are more overwieght women than men?

I always wondered about that. Do you know the actual statistics?

How bad is it really?
The stats I read said 33% of women in America are obese and 30% of men in America are considered obese. Obese meaning at least 35 percent above your normal weight. So there are slightly more obese women in America than men.