How to Get Your First Girlfriend

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

How to Get Your First Girlfriend

Post by kangarunner »

I'm looking for advice from some more experienced members here on how to get a girlfriend. How to get one?

Do you guys use dating apps? Or is there a place I should go to meet women?

How do you guys talk to girls? What's the first thing to say?

If there's a girl I like, should I give her roses?
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to Get Your First Girlfriend

Post by Yohan »

WillSmith wrote:
February 20th, 2024, 7:25 pm
Maybe here http://rooshvforum.org/showthread.php?tid=28
Hi, PAG, now creating a Fake Rooshv Forum?

You are such a sad loser...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
February 18th, 2024, 11:49 pm
I'm looking for advice from some more experienced members here on how to get a girlfriend. How to get one?
This is a difficult question, it is not easy to approach a female nowadays, especially not in Western pro-feminist countries - you never know how the woman will react - and even without any wrongdoing by your side you might find yourself in a rather unpleasant situation if the woman is rejecting you.

Dating Apps often fail, as there are many more men than women using them, and often profiles of women are containing totally misleading untrue information or even worse, many are fake-profiles and the girl does not even exist.

Dating on the workplace is clearly a NO, you might be out of job next day, if the woman claims she feels offended or such BS.

The most difficult step is surely the first contact, where and how?

About myself, I had a lot to do with Asian people while working for a large travel agency in Europe, and as I was alone I often said to them I would like to find a girlfriend and it worked for me by introduction - first to Malaysia/Singapore and later on to Japan.

It depends from where do you want to find a girlfriend - many Western women are morally rotten and as young as 13 had already their first sex with boyfriends and many of them later on have multiple boyfriends - do you really want to meet such a woman and line up with other men?

I never met a Western woman in my life while still living in Europe who was 18+, clearly available and did not have a sexual relationship with several men.

Also be aware, if such girls find any other boy who might be more interesting, offering a more exciting life-style as you can, she will leave you anyway.

Chances to find a really reasonable girl for a long-term relationship in Europe - at least in my native country with a high divorce rate and with a lot of single/divorced mothers among them is rather low.

Don't listen to angry BS-comments from feminists, that NAWALT (not all women are like that)...

What I found which is really rather different with many Asian women, many more have rather realistic and serious intention for a long-term relationship compared with Western women and it is about introduction - if you speak the local language in Asia, you just tell it to all people you know that you are looking for a female companion - and nobody will make fun out of you, and gossip among females still plays a major role in Asia - Asian people concerning that situation are more helpful than Western people in general - and suddenly somebody will show up and will ask you if you really want to meet a girl he or she knows from somewhere.
milevaa
Freshman Poster

Post by milevaa »

Getting a girlfriend starts with being yourself and showing genuine interest in the person you're talking to. A good place to meet women can be anywhere—whether it's a social event, hobby group, or even dating apps. Apps like Bumble or Hinge are popular for more meaningful connections, and you could also explore niche platforms like doublelist here https://doublelist.pissedconsumer.com/review.html if you're looking for more casual encounters or community recommendations.

When it comes to talking to girls, keep it simple and be confident. Start with a friendly compliment or ask about something you both have in common. As for giving roses, it's a sweet gesture, but maybe wait until you've gotten to know her a bit first to make sure she appreciates it. Be patient, and things will come together!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

milevaa wrote:
September 17th, 2024, 11:30 am
Getting a girlfriend starts with being yourself and showing genuine interest in the person you're talking to. A good place to meet women can be anywhere—whether it's a social event, hobby group, or even dating apps. Apps like Bumble or Hinge are popular for more meaningful connections, and you could also explore niche platforms like doublelist here https://doublelist.pissedconsumer.com/review.html if you're looking for more casual encounters or community recommendations.

When it comes to talking to girls, keep it simple and be confident. Start with a friendly compliment or ask about something you both have in common. As for giving roses, it's a sweet gesture, but maybe wait until you've gotten to know her a bit first to make sure she appreciates it. Be patient, and things will come together!
Shut up, troll.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 9:51 pm
kangarunner wrote:
February 18th, 2024, 11:49 pm
This is a difficult question, it is not easy to approach a female nowadays, especially not in Western pro-feminist countries - you never know how the woman will react - and even without any wrongdoing by your side you might find yourself in a rather unpleasant situation if the woman is rejecting you.

Dating Apps often fail, as there are many more men than women using them, and often profiles of women are containing totally misleading untrue information or even worse, many are fake-profiles and the girl does not even exist.

Dating on the workplace is clearly a NO, you might be out of job next day, if the woman claims she feels offended or such BS.

The most difficult step is surely the first contact, where and how?

About myself, I had a lot to do with Asian people while working for a large travel agency in Europe, and as I was alone I often said to them I would like to find a girlfriend and it worked for me by introduction - first to Malaysia/Singapore and later on to Japan.

It depends from where do you want to find a girlfriend - many Western women are morally rotten and as young as 13 had already their first sex with boyfriends and many of them later on have multiple boyfriends - do you really want to meet such a woman and line up with other men?

I never met a Western woman in my life while still living in Europe who was 18+, clearly available and did not have a sexual relationship with several men.

Also be aware, if such girls find any other boy who might be more interesting, offering a more exciting life-style as you can, she will leave you anyway.

Chances to find a really reasonable girl for a long-term relationship in Europe - at least in my native country with a high divorce rate and with a lot of single/divorced mothers among them is rather low.

Don't listen to angry BS-comments from feminists, that NAWALT (not all women are like that)...

What I found which is really rather different with many Asian women, many more have rather realistic and serious intention for a long-term relationship compared with Western women and it is about introduction - if you speak the local language in Asia, you just tell it to all people you know that you are looking for a female companion - and nobody will make fun out of you, and gossip among females still plays a major role in Asia - Asian people concerning that situation are more helpful than Western people in general - and suddenly somebody will show up and will ask you if you really want to meet a girl he or she knows from somewhere.
Good post, @Yohan ! When the odds of divorce are one in two, the odds are not in your favour when you will lose your house, money, access to your kids etc :lol: You don't want to be putting rings on the fingers of women who have f***ed dozens of blokes before you because more than likely, she is going to f**k dozens after you.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Asian women need - well, Chinese women anyway - are not going to put up with fat, scruffy, video game obsessed nerds, scruffy, badly dressed with bad personal hygiene when they can have all them at home?

A lot of western men at this moment in time wouldn't get anywhere with Chinese women because a lot of them take drugs, even marijuana - because of the opium wars - all drugs have a very bad rep and people who frequently use them have a even worse rep. You tell your beautiful Chinese girlfriend that all weed should be made legal and that you like to 'smoke to relax/chill/unwind' and watch her walk out of your life quicker than it has took for me to write this post.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Women choose men, not the other way round. To get a girlfriend you need to have all your ducks in a row regards fitness, weight, grooming, personal hygiene, fashion and if you are abroad, your language skills in that country - if a woman likes you, she will approach you in a subtle manner and then you have the chance to take it from there.

I wear nice aftershave most days and women comment on that more than how I dress. These things are important and I know they shouldn't be but they are! A lot of men aren't wired right for most of the women in the world, are most western women these days crap? Yeah - but so are most western men. When the fish swimming in the rivers of the UK are all high on cocaine - we have a problem with the people of that country and of similar ones like it - not just women, everyfuckingone needs to get a grip.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

"Women are using the 6-6-6 dating rule to find the perfect man — but is it hurting their chance at finding love?"

https://nypost.com/2024/09/16/lifestyle ... ding-love/

Yep, gotta be 6 feet tall, 6 figure income, 6 inch dick, 6 pack abs, 6 bank accounts, 6 credit cards, 6 cars, 6 homes.

Even then, that's still not good enough! Women will take whatever you give them and if you do the wrong thing such as look at them the wrong way, they'll ditch you because of "how they feel".
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yep, gotta be 6 feet tall, 6 figure income, 6 inch dick, 6 pack abs, 6 bank accounts, 6 credit cards, 6 cars, 6 homes.

[/quote]

@88jose88 fails on every single strata

HE'S 5.6-3-0

He is going to reply to me which will only put him in more debt. :lol:
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

yick wrote:
September 18th, 2024, 3:16 am

@88jose88 fails on every single strata

HE'S 5.6-3-0

He is going to reply to me which will only put him in more debt. :lol:
[/quote]

I only want unconditional love or metta mutually or it's just based on self interest and conditions and is not true love.

The mundane love is not even love.the dirty love of this world cannot be called love and is only selfish .

I don't even want someone's love based on self interest thru conditions being met first.

I'm much more spiritually evolved than you and I would never want to be desired for my looks,income or even how I make them feel since it's a love based only on their selfish receiving and liking someone for what they give you is not true love and is not real.

I also realized that since mundane romantic love is based on conditions being met it cannot last.

Your looks will fade with age,your money will lose it's worth over time since that's just how money works and you could lose everything she loves you for thru sheer change of the world and even your personality changes thru time depending on your mindset,realizations and experiences.

So if you want to chase women then be my guest but I would rather work on having metta for others which you clearly lack and would just focus on God.

I also realized I only wanted to be validated,have sex and enjoy pleasures thru womens orifices and beauty so I was not ready for love either .my love was also selfish and thus doomed to changes and not pure or true .

I am a contingent being with sexual desires so I must fulfill that but I rather do that thru other means than a relationship that isn't based on metta which is impossible in this world .

Honestly romantic love and friendship's are always selfish and doomed to failure because conditions always change and this is not unconditional love.

@Lucas88 is the only spiritually evolved person I see on here and I'm sure he would agree with me that you're chasing a mirage like all the other npcs.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

yick wrote:

I exceed two of those, but not the rest. I still got a woman even though I exceeded, and didn't 6 cars or 6 homes.. I don't have a 6 pack, unless it's under there somewhere. I'm not 6 feet tall. I still got a woman. Just sayin'.

Having six bank accounts is pretty easy. I may have six if we include credit unions and joint accounts, since they open savings when you open checking.

There are lots of places in the world where women aren't hung up on 6 feet and US 5-figure incomes are big. If you are 5;6" and go to Indonesia or the Philippines, you are at a reasonable height for a man.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MrMan wrote:
September 19th, 2024, 5:53 pm
yick wrote:

I exceed two of those, but not the rest. I still got a woman even though I exceeded, and didn't 6 cars or 6 homes.. I don't have a 6 pack, unless it's under there somewhere. I'm not 6 feet tall. I still got a woman. Just sayin'.

Having six bank accounts is pretty easy. I may have six if we include credit unions and joint accounts, since they open savings when you open checking.

There are lots of places in the world where women aren't hung up on 6 feet and US 5-figure incomes are big. If you are 5;6" and go to Indonesia or the Philippines, you are at a reasonable height for a man.
@yick: if you read carefully, you will see that he is saying he has 6+ bank accounts (i do as well, most have minimal balances, I want lots of bank accounts because accounts can be canceled or debit cards damaged, easy to do this because online only bank accounts are typically free in USA) and 6+ inch dick. Not sure why he needed to tell us this...