A Nuanced Overview of my Ethnic Preferences for Females

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

A Nuanced Overview of my Ethnic Preferences for Females

Post by Lucas88 »

I've seen a lot of threads on HA comparing the aesthetics of different races of women such as White vs. Asian, White vs. Latina, Asian vs. Latina, etc. I've also encountered threads in which members rank their preferred female ethnicities in hierarchical order.

I could rank my preferred female ethnicities from first to last and it would look like a hierarchy with Latinas at the top and probably Whites (Anglos and Northern European) or East Asians at the bottom, but that would be simplistic and lack nuance. In reality there is significant variation within each proposed ethnic category.

@88jose88 often talks about "ceilings" for beauty within the different ethnicities, i.e., some groups have more potential for beauty than others. I find this observation to be valid—every group contains within it a spectrum but with some groups the spectrum's range extends higher than usual.

Now for my own aesthetic preferences with attention to nuance.

The kind of girls that I find the most attractive are the following (in order):

1. Triracial Latinas
2. Light-skinned mixed Black girls
3. Tanned Caucasian brunettes

These descriptions all reflect a very specific variation within the ethnic categories of "Latina", "Black" and "White".

More on nuances.

Latinas vs. Mixed Black Girls and Tanned Caucasian Brunettes

Latinas are my favorite but only a particular type of Latina. That type is the so-called "triracial" Latina that has a more or less equal balance of European and indigenous blood plus that 20% or so African admixture to bring out the ass. This is the bootylicious bombshell type commonly found in Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, and various parts of the Caribbean.

What many people don't know is that African admixture is responsible for the breath-taking curves that some Latinas have. The regions where African admixture is higher tend to have women with the most banging figures.

On the other hand, I'm far less attracted to the pure india types or mestizas that lack African admixture. Those types, which abound in countries like Peru, Bolivia and Chile, tend to have mediocre looks or are cuteish at best and rarely have the booty genetics of the Africanized Latinas of Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, etc. African admixture in Peru, Bolivia and Chile is generally less than 2%.

While triracial Latinas with booty and big curves are my most preferred type of woman of all, I generally find light-skinned mixed Black girls and tanned Caucasian brunettes more attractive than the pure india Latinas, usually in that order.

Mixed Black girls are often insanely gorgeous and have the obvious benefit of African booty genetics, while tanned Caucasian brunettes have a beautiful complexion that approaches that of a Latina (unlike regular pale-skinned White girls) together with attractive Caucasian facial features that are more defined than the typical pudgy and Chinese-looking india face.

For me, the order of preference goes:

1. Triracial Latinas
2. Light-skinned mixed Black girls
3. Tanned Caucasian brunettes
4. Pure indias

Black Girls vs. White girls

As I've already stated, I find light-skinned mixed Black girls extremely exotic and sexually magnetic. I'm talking about Haitian Metisses, LatAm Mulatas, and the kind of Black-White mixes that you find in the cosmopolitan cities of countries like Holland. Such girls are delicious! 🥰

I like light-skinned mixed Black girls more than tanned Caucasian brunettes but I'm not very attracted to dark-skinned Black girls. Dark-skinned Black girls look too dark for me and often have unattractive features (in my opinion) such as prognathic jaws.

I prefer tanned Caucasian brunettes to dark-skinned Black girls due to the more moderate skin tone and the more defined facial features.

Meanwhile, I'm not attracted to pale-skinned White girls at all because pale skin just looks too weird and gross.

1. Light-skinned mixed Black girls
2. Tanned Caucasian brunettes
3. Dark-skinned Black girls
4. Pale-skinned White girls

White Girls vs. Asian Girls

I'm not a fan of Asian girls. Many of them have skinny underdeveloped bodies, probably the worst booty genetics of any race, weird faces, and alien-shaped heads. Sorry Asiaphiles, they're okay for White anime nerds but they're not my cup of tea. :lol:

That said, the average Asian girl might be a better choice than a lot of White (Anglo and Northern European) girls.

In my observation, the White race is one of extremes, with some of the greatest specimens of human perfection at one end (e.g., Baywatch babes) and some of the weirdest-looking and ill-constituted creatures at the other (e.g., big fat landwhales, tatted-up trailer trash, abnormally pale nerdy-looking chicks, etc.).

Asian girls, on the other hand, seem to be heavily concentrated around the center of the spectrum, with not many absolute stunners, but not many absolutely hideous girls either. This was my impression after one year in Japan.

So I'd rather date an average Asian girl than an average White girl (since today so many White girls look so bad).

However, between a top-tier White girl and a top-tier Asian girl, I'd definitely take the top-tier White girl. Top-tier Western women (e.g., tanned, statuesque and feminine) completely blow even the best conceivable Asian girls out of the water in terms of looks.

I agree with @88jose88 when he says that top-tier Asian girls merely equate to "upper-tier Beckies" in the West.

I know that a lot of guys here don't like Western women, but let's be real, when they're top-tier they look fuckin' great!

Outro

Of course, all of the above is simply my subjective opinion. Please don't get offended if I don't like the type of girls that you like.

My preferences with regard to female aesthetics are more nuanced than simply saying "First Latinas, second Black girls, third White girls, etc.". In this post I've addressed the important variations within each ethnic category.

What about your more nuanced preferences with regard to female aesthetics?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: A Nuanced Overview of my Ethnic Preferences for Females

Post by 88jose88 »

My preference is for native american women from Canada and the USA,They have superior facial and body genes for women and men.otoh,latino men are jokes.

with the exception of amazonian indigenas(It depends on the tribe,the tupi and caribe look best to me),who look very good to me.I don't like the Wayuu women much.I agree that native latin americans and indo-mestizas look like shit in general,

My second preference is for Desi women and Mediterennean women from the Balkans and morocco,with the exception of Greece.I find them more goodlooking than any Triracial latina,by comparing my matches on indiancupid vs colombiancupid,both if which were goodlooking but my bollywood looking indian matches blew these latinas out of the water.the same could be said for my moroccan and algerian matches on muslima.com vs latinamerican/colombiancupid.both of which were generally goodlooking.

But I'm not a fan of latinas and latino american culture,as to me they dress like 4 dollar prostitutes and sleep with black men.They are dimwitted and not very deep.

I find white women to be better looking than asian women too,when they're goodlooking,which is rare.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Colombians and Venezuelans

These are the types of girls that get me going the most! 🔥

Sorry Peruanos but there is some truth to this 😞 (my Peruvian girlfriend did have ass though):

Light-Skinned Mixed Black Girls

These are some of the hottest and most exotic girls in Western countries!

Here's a full thread on light-skinned/mixed Black Women from another forum:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/o ... d-1619732/

Top-Tier White Girls

Paige Vanzant – MMA fighter and model

Natacha Peyre — A Swedish-Spanish singer and model

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Lucas88,You will have a happy time picking out a female when you go abroad,as those women are very attainable for the average guy.

there was one 7 in there though.

Alot of latinas get BBLs or Silicon injections,though the women in honduras from a video were well built though they had average faces to me.

I think Canadian and american indigenous women are Taller,more well proportioned and facially aesthetic and developed than latinas.

I follow native media and also follow the miss indian pageants and there are some striking women there from all tribes.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

I agree. It's not that I don't think there are beautiful women in other races, but if I had the choice, I'd want to be with a naturally blonde (and not bleached) woman who is slim and is 7+ in looks before anyone of other ethnic groups just based on preference. And as a white person myself, I think it is weird or wrong that I have to be excluded to date within a closer range of women with similar looks to me.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 9th, 2024, 5:03 pm
Colombians and Venezuelans

These are the types of girls that get me going the most! 🔥

Sorry Peruanos but there is some truth to this 😞 (my Peruvian girlfriend did have ass though):

Light-Skinned Mixed Black Girls

These are some of the hottest and most exotic girls in Western countries!

Here's a full thread on light-skinned/mixed Black Women from another forum:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/o ... d-1619732/

Top-Tier White Girls

Paige Vanzant – MMA fighter and model

Natacha Peyre — A Swedish-Spanish singer and model

Wow dude! A lot of these women are absolute babes! Especially the light skinned black girls. The one at the end of that section the two girls with protruding booty are absolutely sexy as hell! There is no doubt in my mind that we are both bone fide ass men, a well thought out selection of booty goddesses. Kindred spirit of mine!

I think the girl Paige is really hot as well, I'd suck on her toes. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

@Pixel--Dude,some 7s in there but most of those girls are mid or worse.

Those girls are very attainable for the average guy and they're nothing to write home about.Nice BBLs though.