A Question About Female Anatomy

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Question About Female Anatomy

Post by MrMan »

I haven't noticed it so much nowadays, but in the past, I have noticed my wife gets water all over the sink. I realized what the problem was. She washes her face with her elbows off to the side instead of straight down. The water runs down her elbows, wetting the sink.

This used to really irritate me. I didn't want to be too much of a jerk about it. It's one of those learned muscle behaviors. I wouldn't want to be hounded about putting the toilet seat down or squeezing the toothpaste a certain way. But when we had one sink instead of a double sink, and it was one of those cheap wooden ones, I did get on her case about it a bit.

Now what I was trying to figure out is whether the issue is breasts. Does having breasts keep women from pointing their elbows down so the water drips in the sink? Or is it more likely the fact that a lot of Indonesian bathrooms down have sinks. There is a drain on the floor, and it doesn't matter if you splash water everywhere when you wash your face?

So what about you other guys. Do you notice women getting water all over the sink? Is this associated with having breasts?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: A Question About Female Anatomy

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
December 6th, 2022, 11:15 pm
I haven't noticed it so much nowadays, but in the past, I have noticed my wife gets water all over the sink. I realized what the problem was. She washes her face with her elbows off to the side instead of straight down. The water runs down her elbows, wetting the sink.

This used to really irritate me. I didn't want to be too much of a jerk about it. It's one of those learned muscle behaviors. I wouldn't want to be hounded about putting the toilet seat down or squeezing the toothpaste a certain way. But when we had one sink instead of a double sink, and it was one of those cheap wooden ones, I did get on her case about it a bit.

Now what I was trying to figure out is whether the issue is breasts. Does having breasts keep women from pointing their elbows down so the water drips in the sink? Or is it more likely the fact that a lot of Indonesian bathrooms down have sinks. There is a drain on the floor, and it doesn't matter if you splash water everywhere when you wash your face?

So what about you other guys. Do you notice women getting water all over the sink? Is this associated with having breasts?
I've lived with one or two different girls and never experienced this. Why not wash her face with a sponge and then the issue won't be an issue.

To find out if a woman's breasts are too big you can do a test. Ask them see if they can touch their elbows behind their back :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Question About Female Anatomy

Post by MrMan »

My wife's a thin Asian lady, not someone with triple D's. I don't know her bra size, probably an A cup.

It's what I figured. It probably come from being raised without a sink in the bathroom. I think I sort of remember figuring out when I was a kid if I pointed my elbows down I'd make less of a mess and it became a habit.

We have double sink made out of a nice material, so I don't really notice it anymore. She might have changed her habit also.