I decided I'm going to lay over 100 women ;)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: I decided I'm going to lay over 100 women ;)

Post by WilliamSmith »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 2nd, 2022, 3:47 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 1:32 pm
I avoid no P4P like the plague!
"P4P is the only creed to take heed so best believe yes indeed" -- E. Irizarry (2019)
"Pump N Dump these bitches/pump n' dump these hoes" -- Ramil Amyr x Mr. Palmer (2021)
:lol: Those young lads are definitely in the "not good enough for my daughter" category, so hopefully they'll stick for p4p too. But I'll never catch up with you with you guys who have p4p on your side when it comes to putting in the #s.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

September 1st, 2022, 3:54 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
August 31st, 2022, 4:10 pm
I am sensing some jealousy from a few of these guys....
So many mean comments :cry:
For your information I have banged 100s of women
While you ppl have been complaining about my spawn everywhere and crying like a set of babies about how immoral it is to bang women blah blah blah I was nailing some hot brunette from my neighbourhood 8)
Give me sum credit anyway guys.... the sprogs can always look me up when they turn 18
Don't be too pompous now; lol; I got the late Wilt Chamberlain numbers en route. :shock:
@E Irizarry R&B Singer
@CaptainSkelebob

Holy !@#$, Wilt Chamberlain #s en route, eh?
You two guys are leaving late-bloomers like me in the dust. With p4p at your disposal, I'd never catch up even if I can work my way up past the first modest 100-150 of my own to maybe a modest Tony Curtis level of 1,000 or so, which I think is pretty doable over the next 2 decades as long as I'm around enough white and Asian women (and possibly Latinas, they seem to like me about as well, but I never tried as assiduously so not sure). Thanks again to Irizarry and Lucas88 for the tip on Peru, that might help if I need to put in the #s.

I suspect black women might put a stop to me even reaching 100 though: If I get black girlfriends who treat me good I always turn into a lovestruck romantic mooncalf, so I might end up a husband with only a couple girlfriends on the side (with wife knowing it's "open" for me though, not the "faux traditionalist" thing that the tradpill crowd has been arguing about lately where the guy won't let the wife out of the kitchen but goes to bang as many chicks himself as he wants on the side).

But back to the #s subject:
I still can't quite wrap my mind around Wilt Chamberlain's 20,000, how many years was he at it to get to that high a #?
Jack Nicholson's 2,000 sure, but 20,000, damn...

Unless I botched the gradeschool math being lazy, that's still like 400 women per year even over a span of 50 years and I'm not sure he was even alive that long or not.

An oldtimer who was alive during the sexual revolution period said he'd sometimes pick up one "broad" at a bar and then decide to go back and pick up another one the same night later, but he also did orgies (another thing I'd never do, but no mystery that gets the notch count up fast). I don't know his bio but I'm guessing Chamberlain must have done a lot of that kind of thing at the Playboy mention festivities and so on to get to those type of #s.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

In Angeles there are quite some guys who were easily above 1000. There it is the place for that sport
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 12th, 2022, 11:33 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
While you ppl have been complaining about my spawn everywhere and crying like a set of babies about how immoral it is to bang women blah blah blah I was nailing some hot brunette from my neighbourhood 8)
Give me sum credit anyway guys.... the sprogs can always look me up when they turn 18
Don't be too pompous now; lol; I got the late Wilt Chamberlain numbers en route. :shock:
@E Irizarry R&B Singer
@CaptainSkelebob

You two guys are leaving late-bloomers like me in the dust. With p4p at your disposal, I'd never catch up even if I can work my way up past the first modest 100-150 of my own to maybe a modest Tony Curtis level of 1,000 or so, which I think is pretty doable over the next 2 decades as long as I'm around enough white and Asian women (and possibly Latinas, they seem to like me about as well, but I never tried as assiduously so not sure). Thanks again to Irizarry and Lucas88 for the tip on Peru, that might help if I need to put in the #s.

I suspect black women might put a stop to me even reaching 100 though: If I get black girlfriends who treat me good I always turn into a lovestruck romantic mooncalf, so I might end up a husband with only a couple girlfriends on the side (with wife knowing it's "open" for me though, not the "faux traditionalist" thing that the tradpill crowd has been arguing about lately where the guy won't let the wife out of the kitchen but goes to bang as many chicks himself as he wants on the side).

I still can't quite wrap my mind around Wilt Chamberlain's 20,000, how many years was he at it to get to that high a #?

Unless I botched the gradeschool math being lazy, that's still like 400 women per year even over a span of 50 years and I'm not sure he was even alive that long or not.

An oldtimer who was alive during the sexual revolution period said he'd sometimes pick up one "broad" at a bar and then decide to go back and pick up another one the same night later, but he also did orgies (another thing I'd never do, but no mystery that gets the notch count up fast). I don't know his bio but I'm guessing Chamberlain must have done a lot of that kind of thing at the Playboy mention festivities and so on to get to those type of #s.
All you have to do is be alpha as fk and show a bit of charm and intelligence and the p***y will be falling all over itself to get to ya!! :lol:
Honestly I dont know why some of these guys find it so hard to get laid.....
But judging by their babyish rants and beta personalities I think the evidence speaks for itself.....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

WilliamSmith wrote:
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
@E Irizarry R&B Singer
@CaptainSkelebob

Okay 700. So I'm a bit of charlatan compared to he. Hhahahahahaa
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 12th, 2022, 12:27 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
@E Irizarry R&B Singer
@CaptainSkelebob

All you have to do is be alpha as fk and show a bit of charm and intelligence and the p***y will be falling all over itself to get to ya!! :lol:
Honestly I dont know why some of these guys find it so hard to get laid.....
But judging by their babyish rants and beta personalities I think the evidence speaks for itself.....
FCKIN' THANK YOU!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Let's get inspired here guys, we have role models. Like they used to say "If I've seen farther, it's because I've stood on the shoulders of giants."

Here's Jack:

Jack was quoted as saying he'd laid 2000 women of every legal age “and their mothers… some of them with their mothers.”

I acquired a more complete collection of Jack Nicholson films last week including that "Two Jakes" which is where that pic is from, since he's one of those guys who you can always learn a thing or two from watching in movies where he's got good chemistry with the women.
I'll post some clips to Bitchute later so the incels can learn from him and other good role models.

Witches of Eastwick is obviously the top pick to watch for "knowhow" to learn from Jack as Darryle Van Horne, but here's a younger Jack in "Carnal Knowledge," one of the new retro flicks I bought.

The film might be a bit jewy (unfortuantely it has the ugly curly-headed nose gremlin Art Garfunkel co-starring), but I'll let you know if it has any good stuff and maybe upload some clips if it does, aiming to keep Garfunkel off screen if possible.

By the way, I've never really seen much of her before, but I shrewdly observe that's one hell of a nice set of bazooms on that Ann Margaret, especially for such a slender woman!
Unlike Cornfed I don't hate my fellow "Anglo" women, but have to admit most white women seem to have become such a f***ing pain in the ass in the 2020s they're definitely not my "preference," but I can't deny if I ran into one who looked like that who wasn't ranting about "white supremacism" or climate change or transgender rights I'd like to give her a good banging and give those big tits a good hard squeeze while doing so.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Oh, I better make one more post before I leave since I'm on a bender until 1am here:

Tony Curtis, there was a man:

He's the Mediterranean type unlike me, but we have a few things in common, like womanizing and alcoholism.

He was way more of a drinker than me even: He drank himself to death and was found in the autopsy to have alcohol crystals growing on his spinal column, but before that he was also very into the ladies, and once said:

“I ran around with a lump in my pants, chased all the girls. This is what I reflected on the screen. There wasn't anything deeper or less deep than that.”