Different Phenotypes of Latinas

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Different Phenotypes of Latinas

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@WilliamSmith your take on the Marrano-Jewess is hilarious!!!!! Spot-on.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed and I had a humorous exchange in his thread where he seems to be on-tilt over whats-his-name marrying that silly Latina that white lib girlyman whats-his-name was engaged to in days of yore before he chickened out and called it off (or whatever it was that the jewmedia told us all about to distract us from their tribe utterly destroying our own country from within while conning our "armed forces" into mass-mudering 10's of millions of people in the Middle East)....
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=45822

But on the lighter side of Latinas, that brings us to: What do you think of Jennifer Lopez @Lucas88?
@E Irizarry R&B Singer how about you? :D

She's not my personal type exactly (no offense, Ms Lopez) but you guys might like her per your first preference in Latinas...?

Here's from the newer photoshoot where Cornfed was going off on her, but Lucas88 might have other views:

Her dark-colored eyes do like quite pretty, even if not quite the pools of totally sublime feminine beauty black women's eyes so often look like......
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 9:25 pm
But on the lighter side of Latinas, that brings us to: What do you think of Jennifer Lopez @Lucas88?
Jennifer López always looked okay and was an icon of that big booty aesthetic in the US long before it was popular but any guy who's spent a lot of time in Latin America will understand that women with that kind of figure are commonplace in countries like Puerto Rico, Colombia and Venezuela and that J-Lo is nothing special. In fact in Puerto Rico and also among the Puerto Rican diaspora in the US there are Boricuas who are much hotter than J-Lo.

As a person I don't like J-Lo at all. Even though she's a good dancer, Ms. López can't sing and some of the vocals of her iconic songs were performed by my talented artists. She also promotes feminism in some of her more recent songs and so she's now undeniably a major cunt. So much for Jenny from the block!

That said, I enjoyed seeing her hot curvaceous Boricua body in the movie The Cell:

Some more photos of Ms. López from behind:

More photos:

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 10:37 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 9:25 pm
Jennifer López always looked okay and was an icon of that big booty aesthetic in the US long before it was popular but any guy who's spent a lot of time in Latin America will understand that women with that kind of figure are commonplace in countries like Puerto Rico, Colombia and Venezuela and that J-Lo is nothing special. In fact in Puerto Rico and also among the Puerto Rican diaspora in the US there are Boricuas who are much hotter than J-Lo.
Yeah, I've been after white women with big butts since before the PNW flooded with Latinas post-NAFTA, so that's true, I prefer even bigger myself but she did pioneer big butts as a "feature rather than a bug" along time before it became a popular trend. Black men naturally with their long history of good taste and selective breeding were already out there celebrating big asses though. I recall some goofball called Sir Mix-a-Lot or something had a rap song about big butts I never heard, but I remember him promoting it with these big silly inflatable statue things of a big ass, LOL.
I never even heard JL's music before, but the white fishnets are in good taste. She'd have been even more hot if she ate some more food and thickened up a bit...

This was a particularly good one, I thought:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Unbalanced oddly shaped ass and generally flabby and saggy. Promoting these worn out hags is as bad as promoting other perverted fetishes. There is no excuse for her to still be famous.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@WilliamSmith , my friend-o, J. Lo is a.o.k. physically. I never found her to be super-hot. Maybe at one time I thought more of her. Nowadays, meh. I just like the fact that she ages well by taking care of herself. Update: actually, I dislike that she took Ben back and fell out with Marc Anthony. Ben wasn't stupid; he realizes that her p*ssy cannot reproduce any more spawn so raw-dog all day every day due to how Hispanic women naturally LOATHE condoms! Marc Anthony and she seemed like the eternal pair because of their Boricua-ness and what-not. IDK. I like some of her music. I do like her 2002 album that showed her Urban-Music side more of her Bronx roots.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Look at this selection of nice little Latinas from Ecuador with various distinct phenotypes:

They all have nice figures, sexy legs and beautiful tanned skin and ooze feminine charm and sensuality!

There's even a cute little Asian Latina (third from the left) or chinita as they say in Spanish. Maybe @Outcast9428 would like her. :D

I'm going to post a collection of photos of some hot big butt mulatas soon too. I'm sure that @WilliamSmith will appreciate that! :mrgreen:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Son de Azúcar de Colombia - Mujer Latina

Wow, look at these gorgeous little Latinas!

The girl on the left is just perfect with those sexy wide hips, that big round booty and those awesome titties! I'd love to have a woman like that. Latinas always look great in jeans!

This is a good cumbia too. It celebrates the beauty of Latinas from all over Latin America.

I just love Latinas so much. They're my true passion. Latina lover 4 life!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

They all look yummy and fantastic. Yum Yum.
Better than 300lb Gringa man hating feminists.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!