Why Online Dating Is A Complete Waste Of Time For Men

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Online Dating Is A Complete Waste Of Time For Men

Post by jamesbond »

Wow, listen to what this guy has to say about online dating (Tinder specially).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dejBMKE_Ltc[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Online Dating Is A Complete Waste Of Time For Men

Post by jamesbond »

This guy explains why using online dating is for beta males who are afraid to meet women face to face.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 7:10 pm
This guy explains why using online dating is for beta males who are afraid to meet women face to face.

What he says is so much bullshit that I had to write a comment on his video. First of all, I don't know how old he is or what his demographic is. But dating apps are the norm for the younger generation. In fact, apps are how the younger generation do shit now.

The part at at 1:28 where says "For one thing Online, I think makes men become more feminine". That is 100% bullshit. Do I grow a vagina when I get on Tinder buddy? Is that what happens? Get real. If you think using some stupid dating app makes you more feminine, then you're not secure in your masculinity to begin with.

This article says Tinder got a US patent for the invention of "'double blind opt-in'". https://www.axios.com/2018/02/07/tinder ... ble-merger So both users have to like each other before they can message. Whereas, in person, you can go up to a woman and chat her, but she may not like you at all.

Finally, any kind of dating it doesn't matter whether it's online or in person is COMPLETE TRASH in the West. I lived in SE Asia just recently for 5 years. I had Tinder on the entire time and went on a bunch of dates. I was doing a cycling trip along the coastline of Vietnam and met an English speaking Vietnamese girl on Tinder while in Ba Ria-Vung Tau area. I met her for coffee one day and then the next day she texted me back on Tinder to meet at a hotel that night. We ended up having crazy, animalistic sex. She called me a slut, choked me, and told me she was gonna rape me.

Other than that, I've met some very good, interesting women on those apps to be honest.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy says all you need to do is approach more women.

Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 6:58 pm
Wow, listen to what this guy has to say about online dating (Tinder specially).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dejBMKE_Ltc[/youtube]
Of course online dating is a waste of time for men. Men likely don't know it, but easily at least 98% of women on dating websites are morbidly obese, most of them even supermorbidly obese. Many have fake pictures of someone else so they get emails. That woman you see on Match may look cute and attractive in her profile picture, but then you meet her and she turns out to be 400 pounds or bigger, and then in many cases, you tell her the date is off due to her lying and posting fake pictures, though a truthful guy who isn't attracted to obese woman would straight up tell her that he personally isn't attracted to women that are overweight.

In most other cases, for every one woman that's on a dating website like Match or e-Harmony, there's enough men on that same website to fill Atlanta's Mercedez Benz Stadium to maximum capacity.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video explaining why online dating does not work for men.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good video explaining why online dating is a complete waste of time for men.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
July 20th, 2022, 4:19 pm
Here is another good video explaining why online dating is a complete waste of time for men.

How 'organic' is it for a man to have an online dating coach and email this young guy?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I've never used an online dating app before... To those of you who do like them, which ones do you use?
I don't need anymore women right now, but it seems like an interesting way to talk to women in foreign countries you're interested in for expatriation possibilities, and learn something about what it's like there while also practicing making women happy over the phone using only your voice, something I've always found interesting...
(Or do the apps work differently and you actually have to use some video app thing or text messaging??) :?

I've never used a dating app, but seems like it could potentially cut down a lot of wandering around on the prowl, and get conversation going with women and build some interest.
It is true if you have the balls to approach women without these apps then it probably scores you some points, but seems perfectly reasonable to use both, unless there's other things wrong with the apps I don't know.....
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

kangarunner wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 8:09 pm
jamesbond wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 7:10 pm

What he says is so much bullshit that I had to write a comment on his video. First of all, I don't know how old he is or what his demographic is. But dating apps are the norm for the younger generation. In fact, apps are how the younger generation do shit now.

The part at at 1:28 where says "For one thing Online, I think makes men become more feminine". That is 100% bullshit. Do I grow a vagina when I get on Tinder buddy? Is that what happens? Get real. If you think using some stupid dating app makes you more feminine, then you're not secure in your masculinity to begin with.

This article says Tinder got a US patent for the invention of "'double blind opt-in'". https://www.axios.com/2018/02/07/tinder ... ble-merger So both users have to like each other before they can message. Whereas, in person, you can go up to a woman and chat her, but she may not like you at all.

Finally, any kind of dating it doesn't matter whether it's online or in person is COMPLETE TRASH in the West. I lived in SE Asia just recently for 5 years. I had Tinder on the entire time and went on a bunch of dates. I was doing a cycling trip along the coastline of Vietnam and met an English speaking Vietnamese girl on Tinder while in Ba Ria-Vung Tau area. I met her for coffee one day and then the next day she texted me back on Tinder to meet at a hotel that night. We ended up having crazy, animalistic sex. She called me a slut, choked me, and told me she was gonna rape me.

Other than that, I've met some very good, interesting women on those apps to be honest.
LOL, interesting stories! :lol:
Sounds like you had a bit of a tough date there in the Ba Ria-Vung Tau area, though at least you escalated further than my favorite "tough date" story from a Montanan from a much older generation: He had a hot date with a tough blond tiger woman from MT, but for some reason he got it into his head to sneak a look in her purse and ended up spraying himself in the face with a can of bear-spray she had in there (not sure how that happened, maybe she rigged it to fire if someone got in her purse??), and when she got out and found him rolling around on the ground screaming, she was so mad learning he'd been looking in her purse she just left him rolling around on the ground yelling without helping him, and stalked off....

Re apps: I didn't watch that video yet but while there are a lot of negative influences trying to feminize men in the so-called West, I don't really see it makes sense to blame it on these apps either.
They sound rather useful to be able to do a lot of introductory conversation building with at least some amount of mutual interest in advance...
I do like it when you find women "in the field" who give you a clear sign they're interested right up front, which wouldn't be the same scoping out some peoples' online profiles (if I understand how this works), but the apps do sound practical. Not sure if I'll ever use one or not, but if I do and it surprisingly makes me wake up with a pair of man-breasts or an alarming spike in estrogen levels I'll be sure to post something to warn other HA members away from the dangers of these feminizing apps.....
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/