You Don't Need Looks or Money to Get Hot Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

You Don't Need Looks or Money to Get Hot Women

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Caleb Jones explaining that a man doesn't have to be good looking or make a lot of money to get hot women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: You Don't Need Looks or Money to Get Hot Women

Post by Spencer »

jamesbond wrote:
January 16th, 2022, 3:08 pm
Good video by Caleb Jones explaining that a man doesn't have to be good looking or make a lot of money to get hot women.

61 view 753 subs = lamester wannabe hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 16th, 2022, 3:08 pm
Well, as a fact there are many criminals who have no money and are not good looking either but they always have girls around them.
Girls are waiting even in front of the jail gate to welcoe them on the day of release.

In this regard it can be said that money and good looks might be not everything - but in general good looks and money make everything easier for men who are looking for a female.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

More reasons why men don't need looks or money to get women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the real reason why men think they can't get women who are really good looking.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 5:13 pm
Here is the real reason why men think they can't get women who are really good looking.

I don't get his comment about religious guys wanting to 'hook up' with a 10 but marry a 6. If a man is a Christian and serious about walking out his faith, he shouldn't be having sex with 10s. And why would a man hold a woman's great looks against her when deciding who to marry?

I was particular about looks. I think of 6's as being in the 60th percentile for looks. I did not seriously consider a woman who was below and 8. I'd say I married a 9+ for looks, for my personal tastes, mainly because perfect 10s for looks don't really exist, or if they do, they would be the rarest of the rare for looks, not just thoroughly pretty, but with some unique unusual features beyond the norm.

That sex being a big deal thing is another good reason to marry a virgin. If sex is a big deal for her before marriage, then she marries you, then after marriage adultery is a pretty big deal. If she can hold off when she is not attached, why wouldn't she after? The woman who goes to the club and hooks up with different dudes develops a habit of sleeping with men. Later, if she is presented with a temptation, sleeping around is a familiar thing from her past history.