Don't Date Ugly Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Don't Date Ugly Women

Post by jamesbond »

This guy explains why you should not date ugly women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Don't Date Ugly Women

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 1:14 am

Hey Jamesbond, this was a another great video. He made some excellent points on why men should really select women based on her inner qualities or character. Not just her looks. However, I believe in being with a woman to whom I have a MUTUAL attraction to. But not the crazy belief of "take what you can get" or "she's easy" because the woman is ugly. Besides, when any man approaches a women in desperation, that gives her power over him in the relationship. I think it's just better to happy alone than to be miserable with somebody!!!
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on November 21st, 2021, 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 1:15 pm
I think it's just better to happy alone than to be miserable with somebody!!!
I agree.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 1:15 pm
jamesbond wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 1:14 am

Hey Jamesbond, this was a another great video. He made some excellent points on why men should really select women based on her inner qualities or character. Not just her looks. However, I believe in being with a woman to whom I have a MUTUAL attraction to. But not the crazy belief of "take what you can get" or "she's easy" because the woman is ugly. Besides, when any man approaches a women in desperation, that gives her power over him in the relationship. I think it's just better to happy alone than to be miserable with somebody!!!
My wife and I were talking to a guy at church, who was probably in his 40's at the time, who had never married. He said, about finding a woman to marry, looks are not important.

I said, "Looks are not important? Have I got a girl for you!" I was just joking, sort of. I actually did have one of my wife's friends in mind, but I wasn't going to say that I was thinking she wasn't attractive. She seems to be a really nice person. It turns out looks were important to the guy after prying a bit.

It does not make sense for a man to date a woman he thinks is ugly. Maybe if a man does not care that much about looks, he can date a physically unattractive girl that he considers to be attractive for other reasons, personality or character or whatever. She wouldn't be an 'ugly girl' to him if that is the case.

It is best if you get a woman that you are thankful to God for, that you feel blessed to have met and to have ended up with, and if she feels the same way about you. Back when we were engaged and getting married, wife and I were like that, so thankful to have met each other and thankful to be getting married. We expressed this idea to each other. That's the best mindset and attitude to have, and to treat each other this way.

If a man is just settling for a girl he thinks is ugly to reduce stress, that's not a really good thing for her. It's not good for the man who gets a girl who thinks she can do much better.

I also wonder about the guys idea in the video that men date ugly girls thinking they will have low stress in the relationship because they jump through hoops for the pretty girl. Realistically, if you are with a pretty girl for a while, after a while that, "Oh, wow, she is so beautiful" wears off and you get to know the person and you have to get along with this person. I sure thought my wife was beautiful when I met her. And sure, many months into dating her and also into marriage I would look at her and think how pretty she was at times, and I still do years later. But I was not nervous because she was pretty after we got to talking, really clicked, and started to get to know each other. We felt comfortable together, and that was part of the attraction, like it is with many relationships with people who hit it off. We also had a language barrier, but still clicked, even though we couldn't always understand each other.

Maybe I got my ego puffed up a bit at the time, though. Occasionally, girls would seem to show some interest to me in the US. I was kind of blind to it, though, especially if I wasn't attracted to them. But this really ramped up in Indonesia. Whites were high status 'catches' for women there, and I was at prime marrying age over there. Being different got me female attention, and some women were attracted to white men. So there were women trying to get close to me, trying to make friends, giving me gifts to give my mom when I went home for Christmas (someone explained later they were hoping to warm up a future mother-in-law). By the time I met my wife, I wasn't sitting around wondering what if women don't like me. I was thinking I really needed to find a really good woman to be my wife and trying to find one I wanted who was a good fit, not just a 9 or 10 for looks, but also who had the faith, character, etc. that I needed in a wife.

If a woman looks ugly to you, she might not look ugly to someone else. There are those who believe that men marry women that have traits similar to their mothers. So if your mother was 250 pounds when you were a little kid, that is your idea of what a woman is. So, while you might tell your buddies in high school that the supermodel on a poster is hot, secretly, on some level, you are attracted to the 250 pound girl in class with the fat hanging over her bra strap on the back of her T-shirt. That's probably why these girls eventually end up dating, maybe even marrying someone.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 8:13 pm
It does not make sense for a man to date a woman he thinks is ugly.
The idea used to be to use them for practice. With the slutification of females, this and a longer term low-stress option probably only works with females who are ugly because they are post-menopause.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Very few women in America are actually attractive, also the majority of women in the US are overweight. The good looking women get hit on left and right in the United States. I still agree that men should not settle and date or marry a fat chick or an ugly chick.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 4:22 pm
Very few women in America are actually attractive, also the majority of women in the US are overweight. The good looking women get hit on left and right in the United States. I still agree that men should not settle and date or marry a fat chick or an ugly chick.
Hey Jamesbond, I agree with everything you said 100%!!!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

A man should not date or marry a woman he considers to be ugly. Even if he is not into looks, there should be something about the woman he finds attractive. What woman would want a man who considers her to be ugly.

I talked with a young thin guy who was married to a hefty woman with an unattractive face. She looked like she could be mentally retarded or something, just for her looks. She wasn't, and she seemed to be a nice person. I remember I was having a conversation with her husband and he said something about ugly people, and I made comment about treating based on their looks or something, and he clarified that he considered people ugly based on their character, not their looks. It kind of made sense. He didn't care that much for looks, but appreciated something about his wife.

Good for him. Good for all the other men out there who cannot help but be attracted to looks who had one less competitor for the women they found physically attractive.

I wanted to marry a woman whose looks I found attractive who also had the character, faith, etc. I was looking for. I held out and found someone who was a good match. I was looking at a kind of journal/diary that I wrote around that time, and I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for.