Male Rights Activist Calls for Valentine's Day Boycott

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Male Rights Activist Calls for Valentine's Day Boycott

Post by Mr S »

Women can't argue to save their lives...

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/04/male- ... tines-day/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Oh there are some hardcore comments in those 137 comments left at the bottom of that article.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

This is about as dumb as the "boycott gas station day". Sooner or later you'd pull your car into the gas station. Guys with girlfriends will celebrate valentine's day and get laid, while those who are alone have no need to boycott because they have nobody to celebrate it with in the first place.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

momopi wrote:This is about as dumb as the "boycott gas station day". Sooner or later you'd pull your car into the gas station. Guys with girlfriends will celebrate valentine's day and get laid, while those who are alone have no need to boycott because they have nobody to celebrate it with in the first place.
...or those girlfriends will get laid by somebody else. :roll:

I notice that you're far too kind to Anglo women in general, momopi. In all truth, Valentine's Day is just a continuation (and exaggeration of) the pedestal treatment that they've so enjoyed for decades without doing anything to warrant it. Most of them detract from a typical man's well-being - they do not enhance it.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

I have to admit.. I'm with Momopi on this one. Not that I think American women are all that but... yeah the whole idea is kinda dumb. Like if youre a baseball player and you refuse to play major league.... because the team didn't draft you. If women didn't choose you in the first place... then chances are theyre not really going to notice any boycott. And anyway youre always going to have scabs crossing the picket line cause.. well thats how guys are with each other chasing women, competitive and cutthroat. Not being pessimistic but... just calling it as i see it.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

DaRick wrote:
momopi wrote:This is about as dumb as the "boycott gas station day". Sooner or later you'd pull your car into the gas station. Guys with girlfriends will celebrate valentine's day and get laid, while those who are alone have no need to boycott because they have nobody to celebrate it with in the first place.
...or those girlfriends will get laid by somebody else. :roll:

I notice that you're far too kind to Anglo women in general, momopi. In all truth, Valentine's Day is just a continuation (and exaggeration of) the pedestal treatment that they've so enjoyed for decades without doing anything to warrant it. Most of them detract from a typical man's well-being - they do not enhance it.

Valentine's, anniversaries, birthdays, etc. are those things that make relationships fun. Same with celebrating local holidays, exchanging xmas gifts, shopping for dolls for Hinamatsuri, watching dragon boat races on Duanwu, eating Moon cakes for Mid-Autumn festival, and so on.

In Japan it's the girls who give gifts to guys on Valentine's, and the guys who received the gifts would in turn give a gift to the girl on White Day (March 14th). For Valentine's the girl gives dark chocolate and for White Day the guys give white chocolate (or something white). If you hang out with a lot of Japanese people in the US, the custom is carried over by some. Technically Valentine's is a foreign import and White Day is a "commercial holiday", but hey, it's fun and gives the guys and girls the opportunity to hook up.

As for putting women on a pedestal, there's nothing wrong with treating a lady well, but that is not the same as bending over for her. As I've said previously in other posts, men who bend over for women have assumed the position for themselves to get screwed.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Marc Rudov on a cable news program explaining why men should boycott Valentines day.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

jamesbond wrote:Here is Marc Rudov on a cable news program explaining why men should boycott Valentines day.

That video is already in the original link if you read the original news link. This is what I was commenting on originally...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

momopi wrote:Valentine's, anniversaries, birthdays, etc. are those things that make relationships fun. Same with celebrating local holidays, exchanging xmas gifts, shopping for dolls for Hinamatsuri, watching dragon boat races on Duanwu, eating Moon cakes for Mid-Autumn festival, and so on.
Well, they may make relationships fun elsewhere, because of the different ideals behind Valentine's Day. In the Philippines, it appears to be more about giving (and girls occasionally do things for their men). In America, it appears to be about feeding the ego's of horribly flawed women with a gargantuan sense of entitlement.

That is why, within the American/Anglo context, a boycott of Valentine's Day is perfectly justifiable.
As for putting women on a pedestal, there's nothing wrong with treating a lady well, but that is not the same as bending over for her. As I've said previously in other posts, men who bend over for women have assumed the position for themselves to get screwed.

I don't disagree with this, but most American women are not 'ladies' - they lack the class and grace. They are simply females, much in the same way that moronic poseurs make a mockery of the term 'man'. Treating them well earns you their contempt, seemingly.