Wins $30 million lottery after GF dumps him

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Wins $30 million lottery after GF dumps him

Post by smallcheese »

I love these kind of stories: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ma ... 57264.html

This guy was working two jobs to support himself and his family. I'll bet the ex-GF suddenly changes her mind and calls him up again. If I were him, I would ask: "And who are you again???? Karma's a bitch, isn't it? And so are you!" Then I'd hang up. :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

That guy deserves it and f**k his ex-girlfriend. Sadly now, there is going to be swarms of AW wanting his money. He should go get a women overseas.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Wins $30 million lottery after GF dumps him

Post by Teal Lantern »

smallcheese wrote:I love these kind of stories: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ma ... 57264.html

This guy was working two jobs to support himself and his family. I'll bet the ex-GF suddenly changes her mind and calls him up again. If I were him, I would ask: "And who are you again???? Karma's a bitch, isn't it? And so are you!" Then I'd hang up. :D
Most interesting is the dearth of comments from females, on the story.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Dark_Sol wrote:That guy deserves it and f**k his ex-girlfriend. Sadly now, there is going to be swarms of AW wanting his money. He should go get a women overseas.
If I were him, I'd STAY overseas.
Go east, young man. Go east
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

If I had that kind of money for sure I wouldn't stay in North America. I'd buy myself a nice house on the beach in Ibiza and offer accomodations for young chicks coming to party in the world's best clubs.