Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Post by Winston »

What do u guys think of the trailer for Indiana Jones 5? I hope it isn't overrun with SJW stuff and "strong independent women". Good God. 😫

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate

Here's a movie you will like because it represents what you think about people like Neo and their inner demons. lol. See the review below.

It Comes at Night (2017)

Secure within a desolate home as an unnatural threat terrorizes the world, a man has established a tenuous domestic order with his wife and son. Then a desperate young family arrives seeking refuge.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4695012/re ... ef_=tt_urv

It was there all the time

Pourya_Bagheri18 June 2019

Warning: Spoilers

First of all you should know that this film is not about some demon or some monster that comes at night. "It Comes at Night" is about an apocalyptic world where the greatest enemy of human beings is their own fears and suspicions. Most of the people who didn't like this movie watched it because they just wanted to know "What is it that comes at night?". The monster that they were waiting for was in front of their eyes from the beginning until the end. This ugly monster is inside the characters it's inside their mind. It is not about the monster that kills people it's about the fear of the monster that kills them.

The cinematography is just perfect. It creates a freaky atmosphere and makes the movie really scary. Lighting is used perfectly. Every corner feels like it may contain a beast of a zombie.

Don't watch this movie if you just want to be entertained.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 10:04 pm
@Contrarian Expatriate

Here's a movie you will like because it represents what you think about people like Neo and their inner demons. lol. See the review below.
I don't watch Hollywood films. But @Neo or @MrMan are just brainwashed and therefore deeply misguided about life and spirituality.

Because of some undue influences in their backgrounds, they do sometimes behave as demons because they tend to condemn people who don't exhibit the same irrational fears that control their lives, especially children.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 10:47 pm
Winston wrote:
@Contrarian Expatriate

I don't watch Hollywood films. But @Neo or @MrMan are just brainwashed and therefore deeply misguided about life and spirituality.

Because of some undue influences in their backgrounds, they do sometimes behave as demons because they tend to condemn people who don't exhibit the same irrational fears that control their lives, especially children.
Bless you, Contrarian Expatriate.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
@Contrarian Expatriate

Talk about the proverbial pot calling the kettle black.

So, do you believe demons exist, but do not believe God exists?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 9:52 pm
Winston wrote:
@Contrarian Expatriate

So if someone does not believe any of the Christian stupidity you believe, they don't believe god exists? You really are a special type of moron.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

November 7th, 2020, 10:08 pm
MrMan wrote:
Winston wrote:
@Contrarian Expatriate

So if someone does not believe any of the Christian stupidity you believe, they don't believe god exists? You really are a special type of moron.
So basically you believe in God in general in a basic way, but just not in a religious way? In other words, you reject man made organized religion, but you do believe in a Creator in general right? If so, how do you know who the creator is or what he wants or what his message for us is? Or what his will is? Isn't that the 64k question? How do you answer that?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 10:18 pm
November 7th, 2020, 10:08 pm
MrMan wrote:
Winston wrote:
@Contrarian Expatriate

So basically you believe in God in general in a basic way, but just not in a religious way? In other words, you reject man made organized religion, but you do believe in a Creator in general right? If so, how do you know who the creator is or what he wants or what his message for us is? Or what his will is? Isn't that the 64k question? How do you answer that?
That has no relevance to my deep objections Christianity, other evil religious faiths, and the brain-dead simpletons who mindlessly follow them.

It is no coincidence that the most toxic, unintelligent, and mentally disturbed posters on this forum (@Cornfed, @Hypermak, @MrMan, etc. have all admitted to adhering to some measure of Christian orthodoxy at some point. Pathology just comes with the territory of that particular faith. At least the followers of Judaism can think and reason unlike these Bozos.

@Neo and @Adama are fully brain-fried with the Christianity as well, but they have never been toxic, so I did not include them on that list.

The bottom line is Christians (and other religious nutjobs) have had their capacities for reason, logic, and higher-level thinking hijacked. It is never worth it to spend your time exchanging complex ideas and concepts with those who are not able manage and control their own ideas free of indoctrination and conditioning. I just write them off (other than when I like to toy with them for sport.)
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

@Contrarian Expatriate, if you had the grace to read other people's posts instead of breathing your own mind farts, you would have realised that I have a lot of contempt for the Catholic church and every form or organised mass religion.

This doesn't mean I don't have moral judgment and moral values that drive my life. Your life seems to be centered around showing off how much wealth you have and how much young Slavic p***y your wealth can buy. Whether I was a practising Catholic or just a man of good common sense, I can't say your choice of moral values are the best a man can get.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

November 7th, 2020, 10:41 pm

@Neo and @Adama are fully brain-fried with the Christianity as well, but they have never been toxic, so I did not include them on that list.

The bottom line is Christians (and other religious nutjobs) have had their capacities for reason, logic, and higher-level thinking hijacked. It is never worth it to spend your time exchanging complex ideas and concepts with those who are not able manage and control their own ideas free of indoctrination and conditioning. I just write them off (other than when I like to toy with them for sport.)
Toxicity is a violation of virtue.

Christianity is not a departure from reason and logic. As I've implied before, God is the source of true wisdom. It is just that the logic, reasoning and wisdom that those who don't believe in the God of the Bible have, is not aligned with Christianity.

But I don't spend my time telling people what they should do with their lives or how to live. That's between that person and God. I only inform them, that salvation and eternal life comes from belief that Jesus is the Son of God. That's good news: that salvation is a free gift for all who believe, rather than having to be earned by the perfection of good works.

And when others verbally attack me, I hardly even care about it. I've been through much worse. It's like nothing in comparison to adversity.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 2:27 am
Christianity is not a departure from reason and logic. As I've implied before, God is the source of true wisdom. It is just that the logic, reasoning and wisdom that those who don't believe in the God of the Bible have, is not aligned with Christianity.
I'm glad you posted this because it is an example of the mangled thinking I referred to.

So to you, anything is logical so long as you interpret it as "wisdom from god?"

Sounds like you would benefit from a course in philosophy because your mental gymnastics are anything but logical, but empty rationalizations.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 11:50 pm
@Contrarian Expatriate, if you had the grace to read other people's posts instead of breathing your own mind farts, you would have realised that I have a lot of contempt for the Catholic church and every form or organised mass religion.

This doesn't mean I don't have moral judgment and moral values that drive my life. Your life seems to be centered around showing off how much wealth you have and how much young Slavic p***y your wealth can buy. Whether I was a practising Catholic or just a man of good common sense, I can't say your choice of moral values are the best a man can get.
You said you don't believe in organized religion. But you do believe in God right? So who do you think is God's representative on Earth then? What is his will and message, if any? We all know the Catholic Church went very liberal in the 1960's. But do you think the original foundation of the Catholic Church 1500 years ago was legit? Are you a Catholic at heart? What do you believe about Jesus? I've asked CE these questions too, but he dodged them. What about you?

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

November 8th, 2020, 2:41 am
Neo wrote:
I'm glad you posted this because it is an example of the mangled thinking I referred to.

So to you, anything is logical so long as you interpret it as "wisdom from god?"

Sounds like you would benefit from a course in philosophy because your mental gymnastics are anything but logical, but empty rationalizations.
Actually I am a fan of philosophy and wisdom. In any case, you have your beliefs and I have mine.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 2:51 am
Neo wrote:

Actually I am a fan of philosophy and wisdom. In any case, you have your beliefs and I have mine.
Correct, and your Christian beliefs are just plain false. I would not have a problem with that if it were not for your constant attempts to draw others into that brain-rotting, cultish mentality.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

November 8th, 2020, 3:16 am
Neo wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 2:51 am
Neo wrote:

Correct, and your Christian beliefs are just plain false. I would not have a problem with that if it were not for your constant attempts to draw others into that brain-rotting, cultish mentality.
Some times a person has to agree to disagree in the interests of interpersonal peace and mutual respect. There are many beliefs and opinions that I read online which I find downright insulting, but it doesn't matter to me one bit; at least not enough to even mention it. I know that each person is entitled to believe what he or she wants to believe, even if I personally dislike their opinion. I don't find a need to dislike the person either. I have other interests.