Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Post by Winston »

Great review of "Looker" by two nerds. Apparently this movie predicted the future, that corporations would start using CGI to create characters that will do whatever they want without having to hire anyone. The main girl in it, Susan Dey, is from the Partridge Family TV series. Wow she was so hot.

A longer trailer that shows the future of CGI and how it will even be used to create fake presidents.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Wow look how hot Caroline Munro was. She's British and so nice and wholesome too. She was in Hammer Horror films as well as the Starcrash movie I posted above.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New movie with a "reality is a simulation" theme starring Owen Wilson. Trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10333426/? ... _sr_srsg_0

Bliss (2021)

"A mind-bending love story following Greg who, after recently being divorced and then fired, meets the mysterious Isabel, a woman living on the streets and convinced that the polluted, broken world around them is a computer simulation."

Another one from 1999.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120907/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Existenz (1999)

"A game designer on the run from assassins must play her latest virtual reality creation with a marketing trainee to determine if the game has been damaged."

Why do these movies always show women being more enlightened than men are? Usually women are conformists who follow trends, they don't "discover that reality is a simulation". Only men come up with those kind of insights. WTF?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Trailer for Bliss.

Deep review and analysis of the film and what it means.

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

@Winston I watched the movie you recommended a while ago, Midnight in Paris. I thought the portrayal of the girl and in-laws to be genius. A great portrayal of most americans. It's almost like Happier Abroaders wrote the dialogue.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

rudder wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 6:35 pm
@Winston I watched the movie you recommended a while ago, Midnight in Paris. I thought the portrayal of the girl and in-laws to be genius. A great portrayal of most americans. It's almost like Happier Abroaders wrote the dialogue.
Yeah it's rare for a movie to portray the guy to be the good guy and the freespirit, and his fiancee to be the bad person with lower consciousness. Usually most movies do the opposite and portray the female as the wise freespirit and the man as backward. In reality men are more open to truth because women tend to be trendy conformists and more materialistic than men, who just want the simple joys of a spartan life. Supposedly it's a Woody Allen film. I don't know if he's a HAer but many celebrities are, such as Johnny Depp or Julia Roberts.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 6:19 pm
Trailer for Bliss.

Deep review and analysis of the film and what it means.

Just saw this. It was really good. Owen Wilson meets this Hispanic woman who tells him he's in her matrix and most people around him are NPCs. In the movie they call it FGP - Fake Generated People. She then takes him outside the matrix to the real world, where he was plugged into a machine like a brain in a vat, but it's not clear whether that is the real world or if the matrix was the real world. That's where it gets confusing and open ended. Very good movie. Highly recommended. Similar to the matrix. I think that woman who created the matrix represents Sophia from Gnostic mythology, who created this world before the Demiurge hijacked it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this alien abduction movie called "Beyond the Sky" from 2018. The trailer looks really good.

Also check out this HG Wells adventure movie called "First Men in the Moon" from 1964. It looks rad. Here's the trailer.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
October 5th, 2021, 8:42 am
Do any of you remember this awesome fun flick from the 80s called "Remo Williams - The Adventure Begins"? It was really rad and memorable. If you've seen it, you will remember it for sure. One of the best and funniest action films of the 80s, one that stays with you, totally underrated. See trailer below.

@Moretorque and @gsjackson you must remember this one right? It was so friggin awesome. That Korean martial arts master who could dodge bullets was so friggin hilarious. And the scene at the Statue of Liberty was very memorable.

Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins (1985)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089901/?r ... ims_tt_t_1

"An officially "dead" cop is trained to become an extraordinary unique assassin in service of the US President."

The same actor was also in the movie "Timerider" about a motorcycle champ who travels back in time to the 1800s. Also looks good. The girl in it was so hot and played the beautiful woman in the Airwolf pilot movie too.

Timerider: The Adventure of Lyle Swann (1982)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086443/?r ... ims_tt_t_3

"A maverick motorbike racer wanders into a top-secret time-travel research test site which unintentionally teleports him to the mid-1800s and ends up having to fight violent outlaws for his survival."

Some great clips from the Remo Williams movie with the soundtrack theme in the background. Doesn't it look great? Isn't the theme rad? They don't make them like they used to.

Some funny scenes from the movie.

Why it's the best movie you never saw.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this movie called "10" from 1979 about a songwriter who has everything, except Bo Derek, so he becomes obsessed with her. The erotic instrumental masterpiece "Bolero" is in it too. Trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078721/?ref_=vp_back

Here's the Bolero soundtrack from the movie. Doesn't it sound so erotic and sensual? Wouldn't you love to make love with this track in the background? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this clip of Sharon Tate fighting Nancy Kwan in the movie "The Wrecking Crew" from 1968. Quentin Tarantino made a parody of it in his movie "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" in 2019. It was frigging hilarious if you haven't seen it. In that movie, Sharon Tate survives the Manson attack and goes on to live happily ever after.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One of the last true Classic Noir Films from 1975 starring Robert Mitchum called "Farewell, My Lovely" about an LA detective hired to find a missing nightclub dancer. Very typical plot for a noir film. lol. The noir jazz score complements the film perfectly for its 1941 setting. They don't make them like they used to.

Farewell, My Lovely (1975)

The noir jazz soundtrack to the film. Very melancholy and beautiful.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is similar to Lolita and is very beautiful and touching yet taboo. It's about a young hippie girl who falls in love with an older man (William Holden) and is directed by Clint Eastwood. This would be too taboo for today. I can't believe they got away with stuff like this in the past. Why would Clint Eastwood direct a film like this? If you like films where a young girl falls for an older man, this is for you. Here's the trailer to Breezy (1973) below. Unfortunately the full film is not on YouTube, but you can download it here: https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=5554220

Trailer for Breezy (1973)

Tribute song with clips from the film. Very moving, flowery, and will make you teary-eyed. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new Liam Neeson movie called Blacklight. The trailer looks intense.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14060094/?ref_=vp_back

Notice how in the poster it lightens up his left eye and puts his right eye in a shade. What a coincidence huh? It could be if it were not for the fact that thousands of celebrities have covered up their right eye and showed their left eye, as if emphasizing the left hand path to us. There are countless examples in media images and posters of celebrities, even in truther documentary posters like for the movie "Thrive". You gotta wonder what's going on. See the Thrive movie poster below and you will see that the woman is shining her left eye and cover up her right eye, clearly. This is clearly symbolism of some sort, and occult ritual message as well.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2063834?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_1

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@Winston

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑