Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Check out these cool music videos from the 1970's

Post by Winston »

Isn't this song "Stayin Alive" by Bee Gees a legendary great 70s song that is eternal and never gets old? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another legendary 70s hit.

'If I can't have you' was written by The Bee Gees for the soundtrack of the motion picture 'Saturday Night Fever'. Both the versions by The Bee Gees and by Yvonne Elliman were featured on the soundtrack. Yvonne Elliman's version became a huge world wide hit. I extended the song a bit. For the video I used footage I found here on youtube.

Another great Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.

More Than A Woman - Bee Gees

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great classic relaxing oldies from the 1970s by Gordon Lightfoot.

Great classic Eagles oldies song "I can't tell you why".

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Beautiful sublime song and theme by Diana Ross in her 1975 movie "Mahogany" starring herself and Billy Dee Williams. This is an extended edited version. When you're on a journey or in transition in life, this song comes to mind. :)

Another great hit by Diana Ross called "It's My Turn", extended mix version.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great song by Samantha Song and the Bee Gees called "Emotion".

Extended disco version.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

This one is not from the 70s, more mid-90s but...
  • It's got a 70s disco vibe
  • It's 100% made in Italy
  • Look at the artist's name...WUUUUUUUUUUUHAN :D :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another great 70's oldie. It suddenly popped into my head for some reason so I searched for it on YouTube. lol. Do any of you ever do that too?

You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine - Lou Rawls (1976)

Beautiful song called Clair by Gilbert O'Sullivan, about his bond and friendship with a little girl that wasn't even his daughter. Considered pedophilic by modern people, but was written with pure intentions.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Not sure when this was, but I love this song by the Beach Boys. It makes you feel cheerful and reminds you of good times and romance.

Beach Boys - Don't Worry Baby

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

1964. Years ago I sent this video to a friend who is a fellow Beach Boys fan (and whose son played this song as part of his wedding ceremony as a tribute) as a hilarious example of the Boys at their least cool. Dennis and Carl with their arms folded, Brian with his hands clasped together. The old-man high waist trou and striped shirt uniforms. But, as always with the Beach Boys, great melody and harmony -- two elements of this thing we used to have back in the day called music.

Yes, that was a very different time, but that was the year a long-standing cultural consensus started to unravel. The Beach Boys got oh-so-cooler as the culture got oh so much more decadent and eventually, in the '90s, explicitly demonic. And here we are in 2020. Even if music was being produced, we're not allowed to go see it in person, or do much of anything else until our demonic overlords give permission. The land of the free and the home of the brave -- what a joke!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another version below.

Isnt this beach boys song "dont worry baby" very romantic and feel good and nostalgic? Like the happy ending between you and your love? Lol. It was used as the ending song to "never been kissed" starring drew barrymore.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

In a lower register Billy Joel did what I thought was a very good cover of it during a Brian Wilson tribute concert:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ending scene from "never been kissed" starring drew barrymore, featuring the song "dont worry baby" from beach boys. Isnt this the romantic ending u guys dream of? Lol

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Music and movies and music videos are escapism and a waste of time. We don't want to encourage that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

flowerthief00 wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 9:31 pm
Music and movies and music videos are escapism and a waste of time. We don't want to encourage that.
You dont wanna make it worse by adding video games. Movies and TV already waste a lot of time. Dont make it worse by playing video games too.

Music is not a waste of time. Look up sacred sonic geometry. Musical strings are the building blocks of the universe. Sound is sacred and can heal too. For example if u play classical music to plants they will grow healthier than if u play hard rock to them. Double blind experiments prove this. Also look up 432 Hz music. The right frequency is good for your brain. When they changed the frequency of music it dumbed people down. See here.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=38357

Also studies show that babies who hear Mozart grow to be smarter. And if u listen to Mozart while studying you do better too. So music is not a waste of time. Its important.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this true about what the lyrics really mean in the song "Hotel California" by the Eagles? It's very spooky. Or is this just an urban legend conspiracy theory? lol