Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Post by Winston »

Great classic oldie song from 1975 called "Fooled Around and Fell in Love".

Live peformance version.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The music from the 70's and 80's had more creativity than the music today does.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Great song from 1976 by Mary McGregor name of the song is, "Torn between two lovers."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Beautiful song from 1970 called "One Less Bell to Answer" by 5th Dimension.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me This Way from 1976.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

1976 song by Stephen Bishop called "On and On". A classic. At the beginning it says that women in Jamaica take your money and break your heart. Did Jamaica used to be a dating paradise for men?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nobody Does It Better by Carly Simon from the James Bond movie 'The Spy Who Loved Me' from 1977.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Diamonds Are Forever, from 1971.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The Man with the Golden Gun, from 1974.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@gsjackson and @Gali you will love this great 70s song called "The Hustle" by Van McCoy. Isn't it so groovy? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Peaches & Herbs singing "Reunited" in 1978. It's so romantic and moving and soulful. How come music was so much better before? The black guy singing looks so soulful and full of passion. How come blacks are so talented and good at singing and have such soul in their singing? They are so natural at it.

Btw, is this the same Peaches & Herbs couple below? If so, how come the woman looks like she hasn't even aged, yet the man has?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A great timeless classic. Led Zeppelin performing "Stairway to Heaven" live in 1975. @gsjackson will love these legendary hits and timeless masterpieces.

Another version.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Michael Jackson singing when he was a kid. I didn't know he had so much talent when he was a kid.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Karen Carpenter live on stage between 1972 and 1974. Her voice was so beautiful. Doesn't she look so wholesome and kind? Her brother Richard does too. How come Americans don't look like today? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow didn't Karen Carpenter look so wholesome and kind and feminine? How come she died so young? Why didn't the doctors help her? Her brother also looks wholesome and kind too. How come Americans don't look like them today? lol

Carpenters BBC Concert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX3ANSbH6Lg

Carpenters Gold Hits DVD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ7ok9h-iPg