Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
October 6th, 2021, 5:54 pm
Great horror movie in Spanish villa. Features Kojak in it too.

Lisa and the Devil (1973)

Wow Jamesbond. I just saw this. You will love it. It features the man from Kojak who plays the devil. The ending is so rad and epic. Never saw it coming. You will love it. Watch it if you get a chance. The main theme is also very haunting, soothing, and melancholy too. It will make you miss something long lost. lol. Here is the theme below. Isn't it beautiful?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 3:08 am
Winston wrote:
October 6th, 2021, 5:54 pm
Great horror movie in Spanish villa. Features Kojak in it too.

Lisa and the Devil (1973)

Wow Jamesbond. I just saw this. You will love it. It features the man from Kojak who plays the devil. The ending is so rad and epic. Never saw it coming. You will love it. Watch it if you get a chance. The main theme is also very haunting, soothing, and melancholy too. It will make you miss something long lost. lol. Here is the theme below. Isn't it beautiful?

Thanks Winston, I will check that movie out, it looks pretty cool. I also like the fact that Telly Savalas from Kojak is it it. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Check out these three movies called "Maniac Cop" where a serial killer dressed as a cop goes on a killing spree in New York. All three movies in full are below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
January 6th, 2022, 4:21 am
Jamesbond,
Check out these three movies called "Maniac Cop" where a serial killer dressed as a cop goes on a killing spree in New York. All three movies in full are below.

I have heard a lot about this movie, I will have to check it out.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond
You will love this British horror film from 1970 called "Crucible of Horror". It looks rad. See trailer and full movie below.

"Michael Gough plays a sadistic father, who sexually lusts after his daughter, grooms his son to be a copy of himself, and degrades his wife on a daily basis. The mother ( Yvonne Mitchell ) finally cracks , and decided to kill him, aided by the daughter ( Sharon Gurney ) , but the plan does not go well."

Trailer.

Full movie. I love the opening soundtrack, it's very spooky and melancholy and chills your spine. Love that.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nothing but the Night from 1973, a murder mystery involving a bus, starring Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee. Your favorite actors @jamesbond. lol. Full movie below.

Horror Castle from 1963, starring Christopher Lee. Have you seen this one Jamesbond?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This one looks interesting too Jamesbond.

Crucible of Terror (1971)

"UK cult horror with Mark Raven, James Bolam, Mary Maude, Ronald Lacey and Judy Matheson, about a mad sculptor who kills one of his models by encasing her in clay and then pours molten bronze into the mould. Later he is haunted by her spirit, as it is reveled she was part of a weird religious sect."

The Old Dark House (1963). This one looks interesting too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Check out "The Possession of Joel Delaney" from 1972. It stars Shirley MacLaine and came out right before "The Exorcist". It's supposed to be pretty good. Full movie below.

Also from 1972 "The Possession of Virginia".

The story of a man, 2 women and an inescapable pact made with the Devil. Following a friend's apparent suicide, Paul (Pilon) begins to believe that something strange is going on. Following a series of harrowing events, Paul finds himself at a Black Mass where the truth will finally be discovered.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
January 9th, 2022, 5:06 am
Nothing but the Night from 1973, a murder mystery involving a bus, starring Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee. Your favorite actors @jamesbond. lol. Full movie below.

Thanks, they are my favorite actors! :D

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Check out this 1972 spooky TV movie called "She Waits" starring Patty Duke, where she gets possessed by a ghost in a huge dark mansion. It opens with spooky eerie melancholy music. Wasn't Patty Duke so cute and charming?

1983 TV movie starring Kevin Bacon about a spooky demon possession case investigated by Ed and Lorraine Warren.

"Based on the real-life "Brookfield Demon Case" that took place in the early 1980s and was investigated by Paranormal experts Ed and Lorraine Warren. This originally aired March 6, 1983 on NBC... Starring Kevin Bacon, Andy Griffith and Cloris Leachma"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another Peter Cushing/Christopher Lee film for you Jamesbond. About a creature that comes back to life.

The Creeping Flesh (1973)

1973 Frankenstein movie starring Jane Seymour. Wow she looked perfect back then. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This looks really good and spooky. It stars Orson Welles and Pamela Franklin, the gorgeous British female who was in a lot of horror movies.

"Orson Welles plays the head of a witches' coven in the town of Lilith, where he needs the powers of Pamela Franklin to raise his son from the dead."

"This is a fan edit of the original Cinerama release of Necromancy from 1972 with a few extra bits added here and there to straighten out a couple of plot points. So much better than the awful 1983 mis-mash called The Witching made in 1983 from this film, with added scenes of debauchery to make it more marketable. I think this version is a lot better story wise, and it is from the "R" rated cut with some nudity and violence not seen in the "PG" release. Enjoy."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this one looks good and creepy. It stars William Shatner and Ernest Borgnine (from Airwolf).

Another interesting one with Peter Cushing. The women in this look so wild and fun.

"A knighted surgeon (Peter Cushing) kills for the skin glands he needs to restore his wife's (Sue Lloyd) scarred face."

Corruption

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2022, 11:40 am
Another interesting one with Peter Cushing. The women in this look so wild and fun.

"A knighted surgeon (Peter Cushing) kills for the skin glands he needs to restore his wife's (Sue Lloyd) scarred face."

Corruption

Hey, Winston this is a really good movie, I just bought the Blu ray disc of the movie "Corruption." The Blu ray disc of the movie has a lot of extras on it and the picture quality is excellent.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This one looks interesting JamesBond.

The Keeper (1976) Full Movie

Christopher Lee plays a kooky manipulative head of a lunatic asylum, putting all the patients under heavy drugs and way-out psychedelic hypnotism.