Music that will soothe your mind and soul

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Music that will soothe your mind and soul

Post by Winston »

I found out the name of the type of music I like now. It's called "soft tempo lounge music of the 60s and 70s". Sometimes also called "cocktail music". Here are some albums and playlists.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... svLjhK0x8u

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... B6D45433CE

Do any of you like this too? Doesn't it remind you of fun, carefree, cool times? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this Arabian music sounds so soothing and exotic. It makes you dream of Arabian sands and Arabian nights. Like scenes from the movie "Lawrence of Arabia". lol

This one will make you dream of exotic Arabian belly dancers. lol

This one has exotic Arabian desert scenery with camels.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Very beautiful legendary song.

"The Little Drummer Boy" is a popular Christmas song, with words and music by Katherine K. Davis. Henry Onorati and Harry Simeone have been credited with writing the song, even though they were only the arrangers for their recordings of it.

The lyrics tell the apocryphal story of a poor young boy who, unable to afford a gift for the infant Jesus, plays his drum for the newborn with the Virgin Mary's approval. Miraculously, the baby, although a newborn, seems to understand and smiles at the boy in gratitude. The story is somewhat similar to an old twelfth-century legend retold by Anatole France as Le jongleur de Notre-Dame (The Juggler of Notre Dame), which was adapted into an opera in 1902 by Jules Massenet. In the French legend, however, a juggler juggles before the statue of the Virgin Mary, and the statue, according to which version of the legend one reads, either smiles at him or throws him a rose (or both, as in the 1984 made-for-television film).

Performers: The Harry Simeone Chorale
Period: 20th Century
Written: 1941; USA

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Beautiful enchanting Arabian Battle Music and Fantasy Music. Will make you dream of faraway Arabian lands. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this will make you dream of the Arabian desert at night. lol. It sounds so enchanting and mystical. lol. Like the movie Aladdin. lol

Wow this will make you imagine you're in an Arabian Marketplace like the one in Raiders of the Lost Ark. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Over 1 hour of beautiful Celtic and Fantasy music by BrunuhVille.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is a good point. I realized this too.

Jake Lowry
8 months ago (edited)
The fact that humans long for this kind of world is evidence that we were meant for another reality that our current life on earth fails to provide. The author C.S. Lewis captures this well in his Chronicles of Narnia books, the story of the Kingdom of God told in a veiled manner.
We are truly meant for so much more than we’ve been led to believe.
Another amazing book to check out is the book The Great Controversy, which tells the story of God’s story from the Middle Ages to the future time when our earth will be recreated to be the paradise it was intended to be, where we will never age and explore the vast universe forever with those we love.

Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
1 second ago
yes many say that there was a golden age before that's been erased from history. even the hindu vedas say this. it may be true. we don't know our own history. a lot of it was erased. as graham hancock says "we are a species with amnesia."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this dark fantasy music called "The Sealed Kingdom". It has wolves howling in the background and an awesome picturesque background with a dark castle in a land of darkness. It looks very rad and melancholy. Those of you with dark melancholy souls will love it. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Posted under some fantasy music on YouTube:

Of course because American life is very soulless and oppressive, psychologically. So Americans need an escape to fantasy. Like Koreans and Japanese do too. But in more soulful wild countries like Latin America and Russia, people don't need fantasy as much because the environment is more fun, soulful, positive, and flirtatious, and allows you to come out of your shell. Not america though, no way.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taxi Driver (1976) Sax Theme from the movie. 1 Hour extended. Very soothing. Great for playing at night when you are sad and lonely or when you are driving at night.

Soothing beautiful song by Dusty Springfield called "The Look of Love". A great classic. Legendary and very soothing too.

Instrumental version of Burt Bacharach's "This Guy's in Love with You". Very soothing, romantic, beautiful, and deep feeling.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Relaxing spooky music and dark lullabies. Long plays. Great for horror fans like @jamesbond lol.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Really good Baroque music to boost your brain power and help you study. It will help you relax and boost your IQ at the same time! All smart people and geniuses listen to this kind of stuff for a reason.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Relaxing acoustic guitar music of classic Beatles songs. Instrumental only, no vocal. 1 Hour. Very soothing and relaxing.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gregorian Chants: Voices of Tranquility Album. Wow very holy, sacred, soothing and relaxing. Will lower your stress and blood pressure if you are angry.

Beautiful sacred Gregorian chants by Nuns.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spanish guitar music long plays below. Very relaxing and romantic. Beautiful melodies. Great for relaxing by your European villa. lol