Here are some cool music videos from the 1980s

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Here are some cool music videos from the 80's

Post by jamesbond »

This song from Scritti Politti called, 'Perfect Way' was a big hit in 1985.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This song by Giant Steps called, 'Another Lover' was a very popular song when it came out in 1988.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Chris Isaak first big hit called, "Wicked Game" it came out in 1989.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This song was originally preformed by George Benson in 1985.

Then it was preformed again in 1987 by Glenn Medeiros and became a world wide hit.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This was a very popular song when it came out in 1982, A Flock of Seagulls - Space age love song.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the music video for the song, 'Man Size Love' it was the theme song for the motion picture "Running Scared" from 1986.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Isn't this a great 80s hit song that reminds you of the 80s? The melody is so 80s-ish. lol

A great classic 80s hit by The Motels.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The 70's and 80's had the best music in my opinion.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great song from 1983. Very lovely and soothing.

F.R. David - Words

Another great beauty from 1983.

Nena - 99 Luftballoons

1983 Hit from David Bowie.

David Bowie - Let's Dance

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Most Popular Song Each Month in the 80s

Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Here are some cool music videos from the 1980s

Post by Gali »

This stuff is so good