This is what would happen to Voyager1...

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

This is what would happen to Voyager1...

Post by Tsar »

...if I was powerful IRL...

First, I pay off the Ukrainian version of the KGB to track down Voyager1 who supposedly is in Ukraine by self-admission which is likely false. But whatever...I'll play along with his self-admitted location.

Then I pay the Ukrainian police to ignore what happens to an American. A group of highly trained private mercenaries accompany me to Voyager1's flat. They knock Voyager1 to the floor and he's unable to get up...then I come into the room.

Before the mercs break inside, he tells his college slut girlfriend to hide. They beat Voyager1 and then I arrive. I tell him "Your pretend vigilante superhero status isn't so funny now, is it, you funny little American man?" and then I strike a metal baton against his head. Then my mercenaries bind his hands and feet, put a hood over his head, and then drag him off...

What happens next is to be determined but let's just say it won't be anything good! :lol:

I might take an example from these scenes! "Death by Rat" would be an unusual way to die, wouldn't it?

:lol:

@Voyager1 Do you still think it's a good idea for you to be a pretend vigilante superhero? LOL :lol:

Of course, I would be willing to let your Ukrainian girlfriend do this to you instead, assuming you don't want a rat to eat it's way through your abdomen! But this is probably worse... :wink: :lol:

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: This is what would happen to Voyager1...

Post by Outcast9428 »

Tsar, I don't know if its possible, but I would highly recommend deleting this thread.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 26th, 2021, 6:45 pm
Tsar, I don't know if its possible, but I would highly recommend deleting this thread.
I meant it as a joke and movie recommendation.

He's been using IP Trackers and trying to intimidate me so I disabled my PM, and he's been attempting to stealth insult me.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I have to agree that when I posted this that I was correct. This is what would happen to @Voyager1 if I were powerful in real life... :lol:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

We see that from these types of posts he has violence / hatred in his heart.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 5th, 2022, 6:09 am
We see that from these types of posts he has violence / hatred in his heart.
You're the one that provokes these sort of responses :lol: