You MUST Watch House of the Witch Doctor

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

You MUST Watch House of the Witch Doctor

Post by Tsar »

House of the Witch Doctor (2013)

It's avoid to watch for free, legally, on this website.

https://tubitv.com/movies/394814/house- ... itchdoctor

Do not try to use other websites to watch it because other "free" websites deleted all the "good stuff."

I won't give any spoilers about the movie until a week or two after this post.

I will just say, @Huddo, do NOT watch this film because you will NOT like this film.

Trust me when I say, if you can get past the first "brutal scene" then you can watch the other "brutal scenes" without any issues. The "first brutal" scene was honestly my favorite.

A movie like this would NEVER be made in 2021. I wouldn't be surprised if it would be banned in the United Kingdom because this film is brutal and the UK loves it's censorship. I guarantee you never watched a movie like this.

Also, if you have any children, do not let them see the film. Not because it is scary, but because it is brutal and has an NC-17 rating in the US. Also, don't watch it with your girlfriend or wife, unless you think she would be able to tolerate the "brutal scenes."

I can honestly say this movie is truly the most "brutal" film I watched and you will know why after watching it.

If you a fan of interesting, unique, and niche movies then you will love this movie.

This film is now one of my all-time favorite movies.

All I can say is: YOU MUST WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: You MUST Watch House of the Witch Doctor

Post by Tsar »

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Re: You MUST Watch House of the Witch Doctor

Post by Winston »

This sounds very gory and is low rated. Why do you recommend it?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2786780/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_1
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne