A Movie that Cornfed Might (Not) Like

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Movie that Cornfed Might (Not) Like

Post by Tsar »

On a more serious point, doesn't that movie seem to spread bad values to females and a sort of ghetto culture becoming common in recent years to the United States?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Movie that Cornfed Might (Not) Like

Post by Cornfed »

So basically they are whores but it turns out that (surprise surprise) there is a down side to whoredom. We'l who might have thunk it?
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: A Movie that Cornfed Might (Not) Like

Post by Outcast9428 »

I would say at this point I've had extensive experience with strippers and strip clubs. And I can say with a high level of confidence that Hollywood will probably never portray the lifestyle, the people who go to strip clubs, or strippers themselves accurately.

Strippers in truth, have an extremely wide range of behavior. There are goth strippers, thicc ghetto strippers, hippie strippers, white trash strippers, mom-like strippers, shy strippers, and cutesy/sweet strippers. Hollywood, however, seems to only portray the ghetto/white trash ones. To people who may believe in such a stereotype, I would like to ask them, why do they think any guy goes to strip clubs if girls like that were the norm?