The Love Witch Movie

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Love Witch Movie

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the trailer for the movie, "The Love Witch."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Love Witch Movie

Post by Winston »

I mentioned that one too in the movie thread. See below.

I just saw it the other day. It was so RAD! Really good. Very stimulating. The lady in it is so seductive and tantalizing and stimulating. She reminds me of my ex gf Danielle, who was a Wiccan too. Similar type of lady with dark hair. Making love to a lady like that is like making love to the devil. You never forget it. Nothing has compared to it since. :( That's why it took me forever to get over her. Life is not fair. :(

Here is the download link for it below so you how good it is. It will keep your eyes glued to it. It has a lot of personality in it too, unlike movies today. And the technicolor is very vivid and pretty too.

From the movie thread:

Wow guys. You will love this one. It looks so rad. The colors are so vivid! lol. See the trailer on IMDB below. It's better than the one on YouTube. The colors are so vivid, using 1960s Technicolor which looks better than what they use today.

The Love Witch (2016)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3908142/?ref_=vp_back

A modern-day witch uses spells and magic to get men to fall in love with her, in a tribute to 1960s Technicolor melodramas.

Download link
https://yts.mx/movies/the-love-witch-2016

Synopsis
Elaine, a beautiful young witch, is determined to find a man to love her. In her gothic Victorian apartment she makes spells and potions, and then picks up men and seduces them. However her spells work too well, and she ends up with a string of hapless victims. When she finally meets the man of her dreams, her desperation to be loved will drive her to the brink of insanity and murder. With a visual style that pays tribute to Technicolor thrillers of the 1970s, THE LOVE WITCH explores female fantasy and the repercussions of pathological narcissism.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw I don't get something. Why does that witchcraft lady need to use love spells to get men to fall in love with her? Don't men naturally fall in love with her? Who could resist her? lol. I think she mentioned in the movie that she didn't want to be used just for her body, that she wanted men to love her truly too for her soul and essence, whatever that means. So maybe that's why. However, when a man falls in love with a woman's beauty, doesn't he usually think he's falling in love with her soul too? At least he thinks he does. I know I do. lol.

Notice how you never see Asian or Filipino women act or talk like her. They don't have the personality to do that. lol. Because Asians are more bland and simple and practical and only know about "making money, cooking food, and making a living" lol.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Thanks for the download link Winston, this looks like a cool retro late 60's early 70's type of movie. Here is a clip of the Love Witch telling people not to talk and text while at the movie theater. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the Love Witch making her love potion. :P

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This film critic gives his opinion of the movie, "The Love Witch."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another film critic gives his opinion of the movie, "The Love Witch."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

These three film critics give their honest assessment of the film.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Lana Del Rey singing the song Serial Killer with images from the movie, "The Love Witch."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did you see it yet James Bond? If so what did you think? I posted the download link above. It's very wild. You would easily be seduced by her too. lol

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 2:08 am
Did you see it yet James Bond? If so what did you think? I posted the download link above. It's very wild. You would easily be seduced by her too. lol
I haven't seen it yet but I will. Here are some more clips from the movie.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just watched "The Love Witch" last night on Pluto TV for free. It was a pretty cool movie, they could easily make a sequel since the ending was kind of ambiguous (does the love witch get away with murder, or will she some day be caught by the authorities).