Websites for Movie streaming - Free Netflix alternatives

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Websites for Movie Streaming

Post by Spencer »

HappyGuy wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 11:29 pm
:arrow: https://tubitv.com/category/leaving_soon

Note: Tubi, Inc. has been acquired by and is now a part of Fox Corporation. This Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect that transaction. A list of Fox Corporation’s affiliated companies is available at www.foxcorporation.com
Omg happyguy thanking you so so much for make my day and me feeling part aborder family give me movies for already i like first one wow you coolmanad doble whamy wow o wow you know happy abord histories so so much same me and i see you deep smartmam and milenum youngman for you reminding me oldposter here but after temprary get banman he dispearance never comeback so please keep postings for hapy abord to much crankiness oldman here you engliten insigtings for all we abrders to learning
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Websites for Movie streaming - Free Netflix alternatives

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Wanted to bump this thread as I'm currently struggling to find viable free alternatives to paying for Jewflixs overpriced subscription fees! Yes, I know I'm a tight ass! But seriously Netflix is a f***ing joke! They wanna charge me 10.99 a month when there's barely anything worth watching on there and on top of that they now wanna throw f***ing adverts into the mix. Nah!

I was using fmovie.ws but it's become a bit buggy and doesn't work as well anymore. I also used to swear by Cinema HD. But that's gone shit as well with unnecessary loading times and wrong links to movies.

Anyone able to recommend any free streaming sites that don't require subscriptions?

@Lucas88
@WilliamSmith
@Winston
@MarcosZeitola
@galii
@Cornfed
@MrMan
@Outcast9428
@publicduende
@gsjackson
@kangarunner
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pluto and tubing have tv and movies that can be downloaded onto a smart TV. I think Tubi has a site for PCs.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 25th, 2023, 1:16 am
Wanted to bump this thread as I'm currently struggling to find viable free alternatives to paying for Jewflixs overpriced subscription fees! Yes, I know I'm a tight ass! But seriously Netflix is a f***ing joke! They wanna charge me 10.99 a month when there's barely anything worth watching on there and on top of that they now wanna throw f***ing adverts into the mix. Nah!

I was using fmovie.ws but it's become a bit buggy and doesn't work as well anymore. I also used to swear by Cinema HD. But that's gone shit as well with unnecessary loading times and wrong links to movies.

Anyone able to recommend any free streaming sites that don't require subscriptions?

@Lucas88
@WilliamSmith
@Winston
@MarcosZeitola
@galii
@Cornfed
@MrMan
@Outcast9428
@publicduende
@gsjackson
@kangarunner
I'd be glad to help if I had any info on this, but I'm clueless about streaming services since I'm wary of wifi, and as of the 2020's segue into the new ZOG Dark Age upon the "West" I actually decided to buy inexpensive used DVDs of virtually every movie I ever wanted to watch or show to my future kids, and capture them onto multiple backup drives in case the "you will own nothing and you will be happy" crowd outlaws all testo-poisoned retro action movies and turns all the leading men into CGI trannies or something, LOL.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@MrMan
@WilliamSmith

I use Cinema HD 2, which has recently gone to shit with long loading times and moody links. My brother recently installed something on my firestick which has hundreds of films and TV shows for £50 a year. Better value for money than shitty Netflix :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I do not like watching movies online. I prefer to download them.

You will need µTorrent. https://www.utorrent.com/

After you install this you can go to https://1337x.to/ or https://thepiratebay.org/index.html and search out the movies or shows you desire.

After the video file has downloaded I usually transfer it to a usb which is connected to my 4k. Enjoy.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

TruthSeeker wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 8:15 am
I do not like watching movies online. I prefer to download them.

You will need µTorrent. https://www.utorrent.com/

After you install this you can go to https://1337x.to/ or https://thepiratebay.org/index.html and search out the movies or shows you desire.

After the video file has downloaded I usually transfer it to a usb which is connected to my 4k. Enjoy.
Thanks for this TruthSeeker. If I knew how to set up the IPTV I told you guys about above I would share it here. Unfortunately I'm too much of a technological dumb dumb. I think it's a friend of my brother who set it up. I used to use torrents in the past for downloading music etc but I haven't downloaded any movies from online before. I think streaming just seems more convenient (when it actually works :lol: )
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 10:35 am
Thanks for this TruthSeeker. If I knew how to set up the IPTV I told you guys about above I would share it here. Unfortunately I'm too much of a technological dumb dumb. I think it's a friend of my brother who set it up. I used to use torrents in the past for downloading music etc but I haven't downloaded any movies from online before. I think streaming just seems more convenient (when it actually works :lol: )
I don't agree with you. When you watch movies and shows online the resolution is not very good. When you download from the torrents you can choose the resolution. This will be in the file description (1080p, 4k, etc.) The larger the file size the higher the resolution. That is why I told you I transfer the file to a usb stick and then watch it on my 4k tv.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

We get prime to save money on shipping from Amazon. It comes with a TV streaming/movie package. There are lots of freebie movie/TV streaming services you can use with a Smart TV. We got a Samsung TV and it even has streaming national news. I haven't been able to find local news, even for the closest large city a few hours away. I think there are streaming channels for LA, Chicago, and New York, though.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

TruthSeeker wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 10:49 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 10:35 am
I don't agree with you. When you watch movies and shows online the resolution is not very good. When you download from the torrents you can choose the resolution. This will be in the file description (1080p, 4k, etc.) The larger the file size the higher the resolution. That is why I told you I transfer the file to a usb stick and then watch it on my 4k tv.
Hmmm. You have a point there. Plus there's sometimes an issue with buffering, which gets on my tits (and I've got big tits :lol: )
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Fmovies.to and dopebox.to are pretty good alternatives. I haven't really had any issues with those two, great variety and very little ads.
milevaa
Freshman Poster

Post by milevaa »

I got tired of Netflix and its prices too. So, I started to use Firestick. I like this app much more. After I'd read this https://www.firestickhow.com/stop-buffe ... stick.html, I decided to install TeaTV. It’s really a good streaming service with a lot of movies. Now I’m on a trial period, but I think I’ll use it.