Lolita - A Must Watch Movie

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
The_Penguin
Freshman Poster

Lolita - A Must Watch Movie

Post by The_Penguin »

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: Lolita - A Must Watch Movie Classic

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

that f***ing same guy is in almost every one of her videos. Is he her MK-ULTRA mind control handler and programmer?

Lolita (1997)

Post by Tsar »

I will watch this movie in 2021.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Lolita - A Must Watch Movie

Post by Winston »

That's a very taboo movie Tsar. But entertaining and amusing. I've also seen the original 1962 one by Stanley Kubrick too. It was also interesting. A movie like this would never be made today. Publicduende also liked that movie too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For @Tsar: Scenes from Lolita with beautiful soundtrack from the movie. This represents his ideal fantasy huh? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lolita Soundtrack Album. Sad and melancholy but lovely.

"Lolita" (1997) Soundtrack by Ennio Morricone (Previously unreleased tracks)

Contains the previously unreleased material. The original soundtrack album is ignored here.

01 Lolita (contains unreleased material) 0:00​
02 Ladies And Gentlemen Of The Jury (prev. unreleased) 4:14​
03 Togetherness / Lolita (prev. unreleased) 5:35​
04 Lolita (prev. unreleased) 8:30​
05 She Had Nowhere Else To Go (prev. unreleased) 9:50​
06 Lolita (prev. unreleased) 11:45​
07 Love In The Morning (prev. unreleased) 13:53​
08 She Had Nowhere Else To Go (prev. unreleased) 15:47​
09 Togetherness / Lolita (prev. unreleased) 18:43​
10 Requiescant (Alternate) (prev. unreleased) 21:43​
11 She Had Nowhere Else To Go (prev. unreleased) 23:34​
12 What About Me (prev. unreleased) 26:11​
13 Love In The Morning (prev. unreleased) 28:00​
14 Lolita (prev. unreleased) 29:35​
15 Togetherness (prev. unreleased) 30:49​
16 She Had Nowhere Else To Go (prev. unreleased) 33:17​
17 Lolita (prev. unreleased) 36:58

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I should watch Lolita. It is one movie I always intended to watch but never did.

Lolita looks fun in the movie trailer but I read spoilers about how she is manipulative and goes for another older guy.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I thought it was your favorite movie Tsar. lol. Or maybe that was publicduende. lol

Here's the link to download it for free:

https://yts.mx/movies/lolita-1997

Subtitles if you need them:
https://yifysubtitles.org/movie-imdb/tt0119558

Trailer

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is similar to Lolita and is very beautiful and touching yet taboo. It's about a young hippie girl who falls in love with an older man (William Holden) and is directed by Clint Eastwood. This would be too taboo for today. I can't believe they got away with stuff like this in the past. Why would Clint Eastwood direct a film like this? If you like films where a young girl falls for an older man, this is for you. Here's the trailer to Breezy (1973) below. Unfortunately the full film is not on YouTube, but you can download it here: https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=5554220

Trailer for Breezy (1973)

Tribute song with clips from the film. Very moving, flowery, and will make you teary-eyed. lol

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Wiseton is 1962 lolita best or 1997 and do you look lolita book
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
January 27th, 2022, 1:06 pm
Wiseton is 1962 lolita best or 1997 and do you look lolita book
I never read the book. I think the 1997 one is better, but maybe because it's in color, whereas the first one is in black and white. You should watch both though and compare, because not everyone will agree. I also like Jeremy Irons, so that may have biased my opinion.

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
January 27th, 2022, 9:40 am

I've never seen this movie. Looks good. I looked her up and she is Kay Lenz who had a short acting career. She was the first Mrs. David Cassidy!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
February 9th, 2022, 12:27 am
Winston wrote:
January 27th, 2022, 9:40 am

I've never seen this movie. Looks good. I looked her up and she is Kay Lenz who had a short acting career. She was the first Mrs. David Cassidy!
I saw the movie recently. It was very good, and felt authentic and touching. You never see that in movies today. If you like authentic relationship portrayals, this is a must see. Even on YouTube, everyone says so too. I don't think you can see it on Netflix or Amazon though. The only way to see it is probably to download it from torrent, as far as I know. Do any of you know any other way to see it? You need a free client like www.utorrent.com to handle torrent links. The torrent link for the movie if you're interested is here:

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=5554220

Description:

"In this Counterculture vs. Establishment romance, Frank Harmon (William Holden) is a middle-aged businessman, recently divorced and a bit bitter about the state of his life and the world in general. One morning, he discovers a pretty, hippie-esque girl who calls herself Breezy (Kay Lenz) asleep on his front porch. Frank asks her to leave and she politely follows suit; she forgets her guitar, however, and returns the next day to retrieve it. Breezy also asks Frank if he would be so kind as to let her take a bath; he agrees, and even lets her sleep at his house that night. A few days later, Breezy turns up at again at Frank's doorstep, with a cop in tow -- after being arrested for vagrancy, she told the police that she lived here with her uncle Frank. Frank plays along and, against his better judgment, agrees to let her stay with him. After spending some time together, Frank and Breezy begin opening up to each other, discussing their feelings on a variety of issues. A friendship grows between them that, in time, becomes a love affair, but Frank's friends find fault in his new romance, and he breaks it off -- a decision he comes to regret. This was the first film Clint Eastwood directed in which he did not star, something he would not do again until Bird in 1988. "

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
February 9th, 2022, 12:27 am
Btw Kay Lenz was in another movie too about a troubled youth with mental problems crying out for help called "Lisa, Bright and Dark" from 1973. The full film is up on YouTube. Here's the link:

She was also in a campy sci fi click called "Prisoners of the Lost Universe" in 1983. Here's the full movie: