Gone Girl, movie about evil alpha female

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Gone Girl, movie about evil alpha female

Post by Winston »

Here is Sandman's review of "Gone Girl". He is a MGTOW advocate on YouTube.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just watched Sandman's review of "Gone Girl". He is full of shit. I posted this reply in his comments section to explain why he's wrong on several counts:

"Sandman, your review is wrong on several counts. First, women are not good at getting away with lies, because they aren't good at making them consistent. They contradict themselves too much to get away with lying. They may be good at acting while lying, but they aren't good at making their story consistent.

Second, women are not smarter than men. Men's IQ's have a wider distribution whereas women hover on mediocre range. Let me as you some hard questions. If women are smarter than men, as you falsely claim, then:

- How come they suck so bad in chess? How come all the female chess champions are Russian or eastern European? There are no American women chess champions. Why?
- How come the best male chess player can always beat the best female chess player?
- How come women can't fly commercial airlines like 747s?
- How come women can't win battles as military generals? The only woman who won battles on the field while commanding armies was Joan of Arc, but that was in the 1400s. How come no women have been able to do so since then?
- How come women weren't involved in organizing or planning the operation of D-day during WWII?
- How come when you go to the auto mechanic, there are no women mechanics there to fix your car?
- How come most Nobel prize winners are men?
- How come there is no female equivalent of Albert Einstein or Nikola Tesla or Leonardo DaVinci?
- How come all the greatest philosophers are men? Except for Ayn Rand and Madame Blavatsky, those are exceptions.
- How come I virtually win all arguments with women and get the last word, leaving them scorned and angry?

Etc.

See how silly your statement is that women are smarter than men? Sure women can connect dots because they have more synapses in their brain. That's why they are good at interior decoration and design and fashion. And they have good intuition too. But there are many things they suck at, as in the examples above.

I've met many American women who think they are smart but they aren't. I've beaten them in debate and left them scornful that I didn't let them win. They felt entitled to win all arguments with men and I didn't comply so they were left scowling with disdain. I'm sure we've all met American women like that. I've met plenty of smart women in Russia and eastern Europe. But not in America. Depends on your definition of smart too.

That movie was fiction. Not realistic at all. In real life if you murder someone like she did with that rich Doogie Howser guy, the police will usually figure it out. Every murderer leaves clues. There's no such thing as the perfect murder. That guy was a dufus. Why would a millionaire do all that for a woman who looks over the hill? He could easily get another woman better than her. And how would she be able to cut his throat during sex so easily and quickly? She's not a trained assassin or ninja. She's just a wicked American woman.

Another plot hole in this movie besides the ones you mention is that the Doogie Howser guy could have an alibi on the night she alleged that he kidnapped her, who could vouch that he was with him or her, which would have blown her story too. You can't just make up stories like that and get away with it in real life. Remember that William Kennedy Smith got away after a woman accused him of sexual harassment.

Finally Sandman, you are wrong to assume that American women represent the women of the world. No way jose. You are 100 percent wrong about that. I swear. Come to China. I was there for two months. The men have all the rights and power there. In divorces, the men keep everything most of the time, especially if they paid for all the assets. Women can't take leave their husbands and steal his assets. China is still patriarchical. So if you want power, go to China. The women there are stunning everywhere too. You will be in heaven and not wanna come back to the miserable USA. Trust me. You will be a happier man and not want to make these videos anymore. And you will kick yourself for not leaving the USA sooner.

Also, China has more freedom than the US. No joke. The cops there are polite and soft spoken and don't bother you unless you commit a crime. They don't bully people and get off on it like American cops do. And it's virtually impossible to buy a gun in China so the streets are super safe from gun violence. There are no gun murders in China, unlike the US, so it's a far safer country for sure, despite the lies you heard from the Western media. Come to China and see the world outside the US Matrix. You'll be glad you did. And visit HappierAbroad.com too, which you bashed in a video before.

Your friend,
The founder of HappierAbroad.com that you did a video on before."

"Also where are the real men like Clint Eastwood, John Wayne and Charles Bronson? Those men NEVER let women push them around. They were always rough with women and controlled them. Those were REAL men who displayed no weakness around women! In contrast, See their movies and see. Ben Affleck is a total wuss and weakling. That's why the movies of the past from the 60's and 70's are 80's are much better than today."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Winston wrote:Here is Sandman's review of "Gone Girl". He is a MGTOW advocate on YouTube.

Once again PAG proven to be completely on point. Even an MGTOW agrees with him.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Winston wrote:I just watched Sandman's review of "Gone Girl". He is full of shit. I posted this reply in his comments section to explain why he's wrong on several counts:
http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warri ... cranus.htm
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ben Affleck was such a wuss in the movie "Gone Girl". Not like a real man at all. You'd never get a badass like Leonardo DiCaprio in such a role, he uses takes control of the situation, not let the women control him.

Ben Affleck and his ilk are nothing like the REAL men that used to star in movies such as Charles Bronson, Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, etc. Those men NEVER let women push them around. They were always in control and always controlled the women around them, sometimes even slapping them around and putting them in their place. Charles Bronson was notorious for that and handled women roughly. Why can't American men be like that today?

Here are their photos in case you guys don't remember them.

Charles Bronson

Clint Eastwood

John Wayne

Why doesn't Hollywood try to put men like that in the same movie next to feminists and masculine dominant women? lol. That would be like putting matter and anti-matter together, resulting in an explosion. lol

Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

My girlfriend got me to see this movie with her and I have to say, I didn't hate it. It's a little silly to get so worked up over a movie that feminists dislike. As you learn more about the female protaganist of the movie, it quickly becomes clear what an awful monster of a human being she is, and the impression only gets worse as the movie progresses. This movie also exposes the false-rape phenomenon where women destory men's lives with unfounded accusations of rape and get away with it (that's something Rosamund Pike's character is revealed to have to done to some hapless nice guy years earlier).

Frankly I think 'Gone Girl' is a welcome break from the usual routine of "all women are saints and all men are pigs" that we get bombarded with all the time.

As I said earlier, most feminists hate this movie because of the false-rape thing and just generally because Rosamund Pike's character is a horrible, evil person and women must never be depicted that way.

http://www.vulture.com/2014/10/yes-gone ... oblem.html
http://reelgirl.com/2014/08/fall-movie- ... gone-girl/
http://mic.com/articles/87701/understan ... -gone-girl
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gone Girl is trash. No class. To see a masterpiece movie thriller about female sociopaths see "Basic Instinct" from 1992. Sharon Stone portrayed the female sociopath masterfully. See below.

viewtopic.php?p=361231#p361231

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Two thumbs up from me. Fincher is so good at these kind of films.
Mindhunter is also amazing. I'm eagerly awaiting news of a Season 3.