Sad, Lonely, Melancholy Music and Dark Lullabies

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Lonely Man Theme and Melancholy Music - Sad and Moving

Post by Winston »

Don't these beautiful melancholy themes from Italian love story films with scenes from them, make you feel sad and melancholy too? Don't they make you think of a long lost love? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Sad, Lonely, Melancholy Music and Dark Lullabies

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this dark fantasy music called "The Sealed Kingdom". It has wolves howling in the background and an awesome picturesque background with a dark castle in a land of darkness. It looks very rad and melancholy. Those of you with dark melancholy souls will love it. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great playlist of Dark lullabies. Great for those with melancholy souls. lol

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=O ... Bd5DVh7_lw

Some example clips.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A few more good creepy dark lullabies.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Very spooky dark piano music. Will make you cry.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If any of you are missing your youth and feeling sad, here is a great touching song for you. lol. It's called "Yesterday When I Was Young". The first version is by Dusty Springfield. The second is by Glenn Campbell. The lyrics are very sad, beautiful, and moving.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Very beautiful and soothing melancholy piece called Gymnopedie. This is a vocal version by Natasha Marsh. Very lovely and divine. Will touch your soul if you have one.

The classic version by Erik Satie. This one has paintings of Paris in the early 1900s. The viewers below say it makes them long for a time and place they never been to. lol. Couldn't have put it better.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This classic piece called Adagio by Tomaso Albinoni is probably the saddest classical piece ever. It sounds like the violin is crying. lol. Here is a 1 hour loop of it below. Apparently, melancholy beautiful music is good for you. See below.
You might wonder why this music should be healthy. But it really is. Scientists found out that Adagio reduces our blood pressure, decreases our heart rate and even decreases our cortisol, which is also known as "stress hormone". First of all, you might think this music is very sad or melancholy, what it is, but the scientists found out that this sad music triggers positive emotions. So, in fact, it is sentimental music, which makes you happier! While listening to this music you get nostalgic , you think about old times, think about memories. Moreover, sad music helps you to handle complex situations in your life. You got a bad grade in school? No, problem. Listen to Adagio and you will come along with it! We are all just humans! Sometimes we are happy, sometimes we are sad. If you are sad, listen to melancholy music!You can find the study here: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0110490

Here's the study it references about why sad music is good for you.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0110490

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Really nice compilation of sad melancholy jazz music for sad days. They call it doomer jazz now. lol

3 Hours of relaxing melancholy jazz. Perfect for a rainy or blue day. lol

Demoniac
Freshman Poster

Post by Demoniac »

Not sad or melancholic, but definitely dark (and fast).

Haiduk - Wraithavoc [blackened death metal]