Were Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee murdered?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Were Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee murdered?

Post by Winston »

No. Sadhguru does not tell people they can create their own reality with positive thoughts or BS like that. He is more down to earth and sometimes tell people things they don't want to hear. If you listened to his lectures you would see that. He's not like other New Agers. In India people aren't dumb enough to fall for American style New Age BS.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
August 25th, 2021, 12:01 pm
No. Sadhguru does not tell people they can create their own reality with positive thoughts or BS like that. He is more down to earth and sometimes tell people things they don't want to hear. If you listened to his lectures you would see that. He's not like other New Agers. In India people aren't dumb enough to fall for American style New Age BS.
Some Bullsheeps love to earn their Bullshido belts. That can be uncomfortable and hard but still it is Bullschido. Some want to suffer for magic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Audio version of the Autopsy episode on Bruce Lee and the cause of his death, where renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Mike Hunter investigates the case. It's very interesting. His conclusion was that Bruce Lee died of steroid abuse and not of taking a pain killer like the original pathologist claimed. Good plausible reasons are given for this theory by Dr. Mike Hunter, who says it's the best theory that fits all the data.

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Auto ... fBruce-Lee
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne