Why things were better in the 70's

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why things were better in the 70's

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 12:05 am
@Moretorque and @gsjackson:

Did u ever experience the legendary disco fever of the 70s in NYC like u see in John Travolta movies? If so was it fun and wild and easy girls?

I saw some documentaries about the Son of Sam killings in 1977 and the disco scene looked really fun and groovy. Do discos like that still exist?

Can u imagine walking around NYC in the 70s and the music "staying alive" by the bee gees playing in the background? Lol. Then some floosy chick with a brooklyn accent says to you "Hey mister u looking for a good time"? And you reply, "no not now sweetheart. Maybe some other time. I got all the time in the world to party and have fun." Lol. And in the background u can see the colored lighted squares in the disco with bee gees music in the background. Lol
I don't know, I am looking forward to the modern times ahead with the Chinese style social credit score and when Exeter and Brack decide you are not worth the trouble any longer they fire a laser from space and you are instantly cut in half.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

According to Tom Wolfe, disco started out as a poofter subculture. Groovy Studio 54 was mainly about faggotry. To the extent disco became mainstream it was mainly among urban ethnics, like the very, very Italian family of Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. The competing music culture among young people in the mid to late '70s was country rock, for which the Eagles were probably the emblematic act. This subculture, where my affinities lay, looked down on disco, and this attitude culminated in Disco Demolition Night at a White Sox game in 1979, for which 50,000 people showed up. The idea was to destroy disco records, and it all culminated in a riot. At some point in 1980 disco was pretty much finished.

Whether your scene was disco, country or country rock (the last two were actually quite different), the mid to late '70s were by far the easiest time in American history to get laid. Yes, there was very much a singles/pick-up scene, and the old joke about going to bed then introducing yourself played out plenty in real life. It was a real thing. Then came the book and movie Looking for Mr. Goodbar to tell young women that their lives were at risk if they went to the bars. Followed by the AIDS hysteria in the early '80s, in which people like Anthony Fauci (Fauci especially -- who would have suspected?) tried to convince heterosexuals that they were in danger, which they weren't (see the book The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS by Michael Fumento). And getting laid became a lot tougher.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Disco Changed Everything. So Why Did It Die?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO_EF1BY6Tg
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this collection of soft tempo lounge music from the 70s. It shows images of people having a comfortable life and enjoying life in their homes in the 70s too. As you can see, everything looked so authentic and natural back then. Wow. And the music has real feeling and mood too, it wasn't soulless like today. Wow what a time. Social life must have been way better and more natural back then.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The main reason things were better in the 70s was that the elite was leaving us with some of the money rather than plundering it all for themselves.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 12:05 pm
Wow check out this collection of soft tempo lounge music from the 70s. It shows images of people having a comfortable life and enjoying life in their homes in the 70s too. As you can see, everything looked so authentic and natural back then. Wow. And the music has real feeling and mood too, it wasn't soulless like today. Wow what a time. Social life must have been way better and more natural back then.

"Way better and more natural" is a good way to put it, but remember, the 70's were the apex of libertinism in the U.S. -- sex, drugs and rock-n-roll. Those were the days of meet, sleep together and then maybe exchange names. People weren't scared off yet by the Fauci legions of doom and gloom, but the piper was starting to come for payment in the form of STD's, especially herpes. Women looked sooo much better -- the natural look was in vogue. And for God's sake, the nude sauna at the Indiana University student rec center was coed. Very European.

I'd love to be back there, but still you can find some of the seeds of the current wasteland in that era. Like chemical dependency. If the sex part was bad for us the Jews would be promoting it instead of now suppressing it in every way possible.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 12:23 pm
The main reason things were better in the 70s was that the elite was leaving us with some of the money rather than plundering it all for themselves.
Yeah I heard that the Illuminati alchemical formula is to always bring something up to its best before they bring it down. That's the MO. They do that with a lot of things, including movies and music. That's why subsequent Star Wars movies after the original trilogy kept getting worse and worse. It's part of the formula of cultural degradation and they see it as the cycle they must perform in the Satanic matrix. It's not by chance or accident or grass roots at all. Only low IQ people think everything is organic and natural. No way.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 12:38 pm
"Way better and more natural" is a good way to put it, but remember, the 70's were the apex of libertinism in the U.S. -- sex, drugs and rock-n-roll. Those were the days of meet, sleep together and then maybe exchange names. People weren't scared off yet by the Fauci legions of doom and gloom, but the piper was starting to come for payment in the form of STD's, especially herpes. Women looked sooo much better -- the natural look was in vogue. And for God's sake, the nude sauna at the Indiana University student rec center was coed. Very European.

I'd love to be back there, but still you can find some of the seeds of the current wasteland in that era. Like chemical dependency. If the sex part was bad for us the Jews would be promoting it instead of now suppressing it in every way possible.
True. Studies show that countries with a healthy sex life have less crime and violence I heard. But then how come countries like Japan and Taiwan that are very repressed, are not violent like the US? Is it because Asians are less violent by nature and more gentle? Also, wasn't the 1950s also sexually repressed? If so, how come there wasn't as much crime and violence back then as there is today?