The Beatles Songs and Music

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Beatles Songs and Music

Post by Moretorque »

kangarunner wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 6:30 am
Winston wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 6:04 am
You're not making any sense. So if things get worse, we should embrace them just because they are modern? That's dumb logic. Why is new always better? EVERYTHING in this matrix gets worse over time, except for technology, because we are moving toward Transhumanism, so all that was natural is dying. Is that a good thing?! Duh. Think about it.

So if we have a totalitarian NWO and Orwellian government, that is good since new is always better? lol. Are the new Star Wars movies better just because they are new, even though everyone hates them? You don't make sense.

Being Democrat has nothing to do with anything. It's a charade like the wrestling shows. I explained this to you 10000000000 times. How do you not get that? Everyone here knows politics is fake and a rigged game to deceive the masses in a monopolistic system where people have no power. It's all an illusion and show to make dumb people think they have choice and power. It's beyond obvious by now. How do you not see that when everyone else does? You should have seen this 10 years ago. Have you been in a cave???!!!
@Winston No, none of what you said above makes any sense. You're throwing out random arguments. You're talking loudly over everyone just like a typical Republican would do. If you were a thoughtful, intelligent Democrat like me, you wouldn't need to talk loud or throw out random arguments.
You sir are completely full of shit...
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Moretorque wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 2:28 pm
kangarunner wrote:
Winston wrote:
You're not making any sense. So if things get worse, we should embrace them just because they are modern? That's dumb logic. Why is new always better? EVERYTHING in this matrix gets worse over time, except for technology, because we are moving toward Transhumanism, so all that was natural is dying. Is that a good thing?! Duh. Think about it.

So if we have a totalitarian NWO and Orwellian government, that is good since new is always better? lol. Are the new Star Wars movies better just because they are new, even though everyone hates them? You don't make sense.

Being Democrat has nothing to do with anything. It's a charade like the wrestling shows. I explained this to you 10000000000 times. How do you not get that? Everyone here knows politics is fake and a rigged game to deceive the masses in a monopolistic system where people have no power. It's all an illusion and show to make dumb people think they have choice and power. It's beyond obvious by now. How do you not see that when everyone else does? You should have seen this 10 years ago. Have you been in a cave???!!!
@Winston No, none of what you said above makes any sense. You're throwing out random arguments. You're talking loudly over everyone just like a typical Republican would do. If you were a thoughtful, intelligent Democrat like me, you wouldn't need to talk loud or throw out random arguments.
You must be some backward Republican idiot.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kangarunner wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 2:35 pm
Moretorque wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 2:28 pm
kangarunner wrote:
Winston wrote:

You must be some backward Republican idiot.
Your picture speaks a 1000 words and they are all foul..
Time to Hide!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 5:48 am
@Winston No, that's just your opinion. Maybe if you voted Democrat like me you would be more progressive and forward thinking.

The point is that you're always searching and digging up old timey movies and posting them. No one on here cares about the past except you. Everyone else cares about the future. Move on....
Just out of curiosity, what is it that you like about the Democrat Party and which of their policies do you find attractive?

I still like old music, especially that from the 80s. 80s music is still immensely popular and continues to bring joy to the hearts of many people.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Lucas88 wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 3:24 pm
kangarunner wrote:
@Winston No, that's just your opinion. Maybe if you voted Democrat like me you would be more progressive and forward thinking.

The point is that you're always searching and digging up old timey movies and posting them. No one on here cares about the past except you. Everyone else cares about the future. Move on....
Just out of curiosity, what is it that you like about the Democrat Party and which of their policies do you find attractive?

I still like old music, especially that from the 80s. 80s music is still immensely popular and continues to bring joy to the hearts of many people.
Perhaps he stands firm for the right of little boys to have their penises cut off without parental consent. Or the right of every child to regular drag queen story hours. Or for reparations to blacks ($5 million per being the current proposal in San Francisco). Or for yet more censorship by social media companies. Or for post-birth abortion. There are so many forward-thinking, cutting-edge policies for Democrats to choose from.

This guy has a screw loose anyway, and as pointed out in another thread, he really needs to not post when he's on whatever he's on. His ravings in that thread are well into ban-worthy territory -- just pure asinine belligerence.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This one is my favorite.

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
Winston wrote:

Yes it does. You are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Please stop that. And please STOP trying to make me the same as you. Obviously you are not a romantic sentimental type like I am. Why are you trying to force me to be like you? Isn't that typical toxic American behavior to not allow others to be themselves? Also there is no rule on this forum that one cannot be nostalgic or sentimental. You aren't making any sense and sound like you have lost your marbles again and are arguing for the sake of arguing without any legit point. Please stop it. It's not good or civilized behavior. You should allow others to be themselves and not try to make them agree with you or be like you. Just because you are not sentimental or nostalgic doesn't mean others aren't. You are being very unwise and irrational and don't have any legit points.

Also, when you argue like this it lowers the quality of this forum and this thread. So if you have nothing of value to add or contribute to this thread, it's better you say nothing at all. That's what any wise person would know. So please stop. I'm asking nicely. Stop arguing without a valid point just to degrade the thread. That's self-destructive and toxic.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 4:47 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 3:24 pm
kangarunner wrote:

Perhaps he stands firm for the right of little boys to have their penises cut off without parental consent. Or the right of every child to regular drag queen story hours. Or for reparations to blacks ($5 million per being the current proposal in San Francisco). Or for yet more censorship by social media companies. Or for post-birth abortion. There are so many forward-thinking, cutting-edge policies for Democrats to choose from.

This guy has a screw loose anyway, and as pointed out in another thread, he really needs to not post when he's on whatever he's on. His ravings in that thread are well into ban-worthy territory -- just pure asinine belligerence.
Well he may be on some weed or psychedelics or mushrooms in Colombia (which are legal there) which have altered his personality and mood. So yeah when he's on something he should not post, because he lacks self control and wisdom when he's in a bad mood and says things he regrets later when he realizes he lost self control and embarrassed himself. That's toxic and something he needs to work on. Especially since he claims to be into Buddhism. A lot of Buddhist teachings would help him if he applied them. This is a good Buddhist channel with short cartoons with good advice and Eastern wisdom.

https://www.youtube.com/@wordsofwisdomstories

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I've never really been much of a fan of the Beetles, @Winston I do like a lot of older bands and think I share a few of @fschmidt's favourite bands like Led Zeppelin and Rolling Stones etc. Beetles have never really done it for me. I don't know what it is about their music. Whether I find their lyrics bland or whether the frequency of their music just doesn't vibe well with me.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another good psychedelic Beatles song with lyrics that sound like the singer is stoned. lol

The Beatles - Because

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great studio recording session of "My Sweet Lord" by George Harrison, which is a classic and masterpiece.