Bobby Fischer: Chess Champion turned Anti-American/Anti-Semite

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Bobby Fischer: Chess Champion turned Anti-American/Anti-Semite

Post by Winston »

Yes that's the video where he's on a plane and doing an interview. He was on his way to Iceland to retire there. Iceland offered him asylum. He said he no longer was interested in chess and found it boring because computers can now beat any player. So the game has reached an apex. It's pure calculation only.

It's possible he could have been taken out. But he was old at the time. He claimed that in Japan they poisoned him with radiation. He also claimed the Soviets used mind control on him during the 1972 Chess Tournament too. He was very paranoid. But like they say, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

unfortunately most of the video links are now dead, but thank you for the making me aware of this topic. I had heard of BF before, but never in the context of his later political views. That is news to me.

Having high IQ individuals tell you that the world is run by zionists, probably means the world is run by zionists.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Have you ever wondered how the world we live in is like a 3D chess game? I raised an eyebrow when I heard the commentator in the first video clip talk about how most players would think 2 or 3 moves ahead but Bobby Fischer always thought 6 moves ahead. I wonder what he would think of the scamdemic if he were alive today.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I'm sure he would call it the "Jew Flu."