Women Who Are Gold Diggers Caught On Hidden Camera

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women Who Are Gold Diggers Caught On Hidden Camera

Post by jamesbond »

This is unbelievable, this guy catches women who are gold diggers on hidden camera. Most of these women have boyfriends, some are even engaged.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Who Are Gold Diggers Caught On Hidden Camera

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good one.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another girl who has a boyfriend but is willing to cheat on him because she thinks this guy she just met is rich. She calls the police on the guy and the police show up at about the 7 minute mark in the video! :shock:

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

jamesbond wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 12:24 pm
Here is another girl who has a boyfriend but is willing to cheat on him because she thinks this guy she just met is rich. She calls the police on the guy and the police show up at about the 7 minute mark in the video! :shock:

That was a fake video, albeit funny. The escalationg demeanor, the detention decision of the cop (while not doing the same to his friends), there was no asking for ID to check for warrants, and the generic police vehicles without any local department insignia was all I needed to see.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman is married but once she finds out the guy drives a nice car, she is willing to date him. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This one is hilarious! :lol:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman breaks up with her boyfriend right in front of him when she meets a guy who drives an expensive sports car!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

They all look kind of staged to me, including those with the "cops". As a way to make a point about gold diggers, I guess he's pretty effective.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This one is pretty entertaining.